Looksminning local chads

N

Norwooder

Master
My 21st is coming up and I've decided to throw a big one, (above 250 people) I plan to looksmin all the best looking blokes in my area by inviting them and feeding them dairy in the form of frozen yoghurt to cause them bad acne skin, sugary fruit to kill their collagen, alcohol to cause their skin to dry out, sinking muddy floor so they seep into the floor and lose up to 2-3 inches of height, I will also behave waiters handing out really chewy foods so the chads get booted masseters and will thus have bloated yucky cheeks. I'm going to finish them off with a harsh blow by making the party go till 430 am thus completely fking up their circadian rhythm.

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Zygos4Life, KrissKross and 3 others
they are probably not subhuman enough to be fucked up by dairy like you JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Overjetcel299, Zygos4Life, Zeta ascended and 5 others
Imagine a Chad being fucked up by one night of bad eating jfl

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Zeta ascended, IWantToMax and 1 other person
Jfl AS IF CHADS ISNT EATING LIKE SHIT AND HAS ACNE ALREADY😂😂😂
JFL IF YOU THINK SUGARY FRUIT WILL KILL THEIR COLLAGEN

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, fobos and Norwooder
Imagine a Chad being fucked up by one night of bad eating jfl
U fking spastic do u think I'm serious
U
Jfl AS IF CHADS ISNT EATING LIKE SHIT AND HAS ACNE ALREADY😂😂😂
JFL IF YOU THINK SUGARY FRUIT WILL KILL THEIR COLLAGEN
u fking spastic do you think I'm serious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
My 21st is coming up and I've decided to throw a big one, (above 250 people) I plan to looksmin all the best looking blokes in my area by inviting them and feeding them dairy in the form of frozen yoghurt to cause them bad acne skin, sugary fruit to kill their collagen, alcohol to cause their skin to dry out, sinking muddy floor so they seep into the floor and lose up to 2-3 inches of height, I will also behave waiters handing out really chewy foods so the chads get booted masseters and will thus have bloated yucky cheeks. I'm going to finish them off with a harsh blow by making the party go till 430 am thus completely fking up their circadian rhythm.
I drink 1 liter of milk everyday and my skin is fine.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Norwooder
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
they only need a shower after all that and boom 6psl+ again

chad's genetic is unbeatable

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
jfl at autists in this thread

If u give them dut, it may work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back