looksoverall is always right

galego123

galego123

Kraken
well sure he got caught larping here and there... but he is still the smartest user here.

ppl like to hate on him because he is successful + he destroys some widespread copes

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 20452, subhuman incel and 12 others
he never larped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 14693, Cidre enjoyer and 6 others
The "larps" people accuse me of are blatantly obvious sarcasm that the autistic teenagers can't pick up on. Everything I say is objectively correct. I know everything.

I get a heroine-tier dopamine rush every time someone says I'm larping and lists basic facts about my life.

"muh he larps about being a 6'7" D1 millionaire influencer."

Meanwhile I'm sitting here with a play button and D1 awards on my wall, with my bank account open and a leftover paper on my desk from a doctor's visit listing my height.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, bigchazy, Lmao and 28 others
larping or not larping, he has the most brilliant takes on this forum
he does but sadly all that won't help you when you're 6'7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and galego123
Serial larper, he's never made a serious post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, FreakkForLife, ChristianChad and 4 others
yeah, thats the reason when he became irrelevant again he came up with a new larp about christianity.

get the fuck out of here

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot, LightSkinNoob and 3 others
Serial larper, he's never made a serious post
who are you to talk about serious posts?

all you do is change your username + shitty threads about shitty music

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
The "larps" people accuse me of are blatantly obvious sarcasm that the autistic teenagers can't pick up on. Everything I say is objectively correct. I know everything.

I get a heroine-tier dopamine rush every time someone says I'm larping and lists basic facts about my life.

Meanwhile I'm sitting here with a play button and D1 awards on my wall, with my bank account open and a leftover paper on my desk from a doctor's visit listing my height.
I was already 5'10 in 4th grade. I am 6'6 now (barefoot) and 235lb with chiseled abs hollow cheeks and a 24" bideltoid...NATURAL. Im an olympic level athlete best in my sport in the country, graduated from an Ivy league uni with an engineering degree making six figures now age 23. I train with UFC fighters on a daily basis.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, bigchazy, Lmao and 10 others
who are you to talk about serious posts?

all you do is change your username + shitty threads about shitty music
Look at u jealous you cannot be permaVIP. I might change my name to galego next

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and galego123
I respect no man who said 5'9 is the ideal male height :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, subhuman incel and galego123
smartest user here
Not even close.

We have people like @enchanted_elixir @Prettyboy @FreakkForLife etc. and there we have a crackhead who believes bible and thinks 5'9 is the ideal male height and larps on a daily basis :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Zylk, sibience, galego123 and 1 other person
I was already 5'10 in 4th grade. I am 6'6 now (barefoot) and 235lb with chiseled abs hollow cheeks and a 24" bideltoid...NATURAL. Im an olympic level athlete best in my sport in the country, graduated from an Ivy league uni with an engineering degree making six figures now age 23. I train with UFC fighters on a daily basis.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

but he is still the smartest user here.
When I read this, there's no other reply I can give other than this video

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and ALP
He's gotten narcy lately cuz YouTube money

I liked him better before

• WTF
Reactions: AlexBrown84

DNR horseface
039C4E4C BC1A 428B A8E7 AF47C7D5F528

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
Not even close.

We have people like @enchanted_elixir @Prettyboy @FreakkForLife etc. and there we have a crackhead who believes bible and thinks 5'9 is the ideal male height and larps on a daily basis :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You listed dudes with normie iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and FreakkForLife
F
well sure he got caught larping here and there... but he is still the smartest user here.

ppl like to hate on him because he is successful + he destroys some widespread copes
Fanboying for LooksOverAll.

What's next,huh?

• +1
Reactions: ALP
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: galego123 and Deleted member 18244
Are you serious?

Those guys make high quality threads and helped me the most.

Muh iq
Okay they are not high iq tho ahaha
We don't talk about who helped you the most but who has high iq and looksoverall alone crushes them all in intelligence :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, ALP and Growth Plate
Not even close.

Enchanted_elixir was carrying the forum pretty hard until he began making offtopic threads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, ALP and Growth Plate
We don't talk about who helped you the most but who has high iq and looksoverall alone crushes them all in intelligence :forcedsmile:
I won't call myself high iq,but enchanted elixir definitely is.

High iq according to this forum= high knowledge level,don't take the term literally.
Hahahaa, LooksOverAll is high iq?
Medium knowledge level maybe.
Are you serious?

Those guys make high quality threads and helped me the most.

Muh iq

• +1
crushes them all in intelligence
We don't talk about who helped you the most but who has high iq
Making high quality threads requires the high level of knowledge and deep understanding of the subject and i see no guy surpasses enchanted elixir (Grimba maybe), prettyboy has great threads too and i wrote freak because i think he is smart based on our convo and threads of him.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123 and Deleted member 13332

Who gives a fuck :ogre:

I respect no man who said 5'9 is the ideal male height :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
you're a retard that takes his theory out of context

• Ugh..
Look at u jealous you cannot be permaVIP. I might change my name to galego next
you can change ur name all u want, but you'll never change the fact that ur a shitty user

you have no charisma

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 18244
@ForeverRecession

@LooksOverAll and @Pakicel are the highest iq users in this site

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and galego123
Not even close.

"We have people like @FreakkForLife"

Crying emote poster

@Growth Plate

• Ugh..
Reactions: FreakkForLife and ALP
you're a retard that takes his theory out of context
You are a retard who believed the little and wide man meme and naked stallone photos :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife and galego123
You are a retard who believed the little and wide man meme and naked stallone photos :lul::lul::lul:
excuse me, i have a virgin gf to fuck

enjoying masturbating to tall males

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, FreakkForLife and ALP
you can change ur name all u want, but you'll never change the fact that ur a shitty user

you have no charisma
Joined Feb 11 2022

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and galego123
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP and galego123
Not even close.

All of them make threads about cope softmaxxes for teenagers that 99% of normies already know about and product 0 significant results. Meanwhile I'm posting groundbreaking information while the people you praise just copy and paste studies that are insignificant to improving your appearance.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ALP, galego123, incel194012940 and 1 other person
All of them make threads about cope softmaxxes for teenagers that 99% of normies already know about and product 0 significant results. Meanwhile I'm posting groundbreaking information while the people you praise just copy and paste studies that are insignificant to improving your appearance.
Your surgery takes are extremely valuable
These autists tell you to pluck each ass hair individually while you talk about real looksmaxxing

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Moggedbyevery1, galego123 and 3 others
Hahahaa, LooksOverAll is high iq?
Medium knowledge level maybe.
I'm the highest IQ here. People with $0 in their bank account who promote cope softmaxxing because they can't afford surgery are not high IQ. IQ is directly correlated to your net worth.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 16371, ALP and 2 others
Your surgery takes are extremely valuable
These autists tell you to pluck each ass hair individually while you talk about real looksmaxxing
Correct. Only in 2022 is a user who says to pluck your beard considered higher IQ than someone who discovered the 5'9" A10 eyes Stallone pill.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 16371, ALP and 3 others
Correct. Only in 2022 is a user who says to pluck your beard considered higher IQ than someone who discovered the 5'9" A10 eyes Stallone pill.
Many users will hate on you but ignore them
Enlightened members like me @Gargantuan and @vanilla are here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, Moggedbyevery1, galego123 and 3 others
Absolutely brutal
They write a whole guide on how to pluck out asshole hair for maximum gains

2022 looksmax has gone downhill

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 19551, Moggedbyevery1 and 2 others
i am 5ft 9 with blue eyes and wide frame, you opened my eyes on how blessed i am.

before understanding your message i was really depressed and insecure. now i feel invencible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, ALP and Deleted member 7725
2956374 8531612A 02EE 4501 B705 8B1CFB0A3FCE

- 5'9 isn't ideal height and considered as manlet in many country.

You have to be 6'+ to compete with tall zoomers.

Even yourself made fun of manlets in many threads, stop gashlighting.

- A10 eyes are common sense.

- Stallonepill is bs.

• JFL
Reactions: galego123