looksoverall is always right

- 5'9 isn't ideal height and considered as manlet in many country.

You have to be 6'+ to compete with tall zoomers.

Even yourself made fun of manlets in many threads, stop gashlighting.
You clearly aren't smart enough to understand why 5'9" is ideal height. It just flew right over your head just like every teenager.
- A10 eyes are common sense.
Not really. People with no noticeable flaws with shit pheno are planning 10 surgeries to end up looking like Mongolian trannies instead of trying to lighten their eyes as much as possible.
- Stallonepill is bs.
Sure. Explain how a "recessed subhuman" was a massive sex symbol and getting paid to do sex tapes with stacies while he was homeless and sleeping on the streets.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: galego123, volcelfatcel, ALP and 1 other person
The "larps" people accuse me of are blatantly obvious sarcasm that the autistic teenagers can't pick up on. Everything I say is objectively correct. I know everything.

I get a heroine-tier dopamine rush every time someone says I'm larping and lists basic facts about my life.

"muh he larps about being a 6'7" D1 millionaire influencer."

Meanwhile I'm sitting here with a play button and D1 awards on my wall, with my bank account open and a leftover paper on my desk from a doctor's visit listing my height.
You are only 2 of those things

You clearly aren't smart enough to understand why 5'9" is ideal height. It just flew right over your head just like every teenager.

Sure. Explain how a "recessed subhuman" was a massive sex symbol and getting paid to do sex tapes with stacies while he was homeless and sleeping on the streets.
Nigga you are so retarded that i dont even know where to start.

Go f yourself.

Nigga you are so retarded that i dont even know where to start.

Go f yourself.
You can start by reading this:

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel

Not really. People with no noticeable flaws with shit pheno are planning 10 surgeries to end up looking like Mongolian trannies instead of trying to lighten their eyes as much as possible.

Ignore @ALP he is a troll.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 7725

I read it twice, still bs.

Life starts at 6'2 bro, believe it or not.

I am 6'1 and get heightmogged everytime i put my foot to the street, even females are nearly around my height and do you think any female will respect a man who is shorter than her? :lul:

You are saying this because you've never experienced the consequences and the feeling of being towered by other men.

This is very similar to a rich man saying money doesn't matter.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and whiteissuperior
I read it twice, still bs.

Life starts at 6'2 bro, believe it or not.

I am 6'1 and get heightmogged everytime i put my foot to the street, even females are nearly around my height and do you think any female will respect a man who is shorter than her? :lul:

You are saying this because you've never experienced the consequences and the feeling of being towered by other men.

This is very similar to a rich man saying money doesn't matter.
The delusion on this site

• Ugh..
Reactions: ALP
Another day another coper.
If you’re actually 6’1 barefoot you will be the second tallest dude in most social circles

You’re just a 5’11 Manlet coping with airmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
You are still arguing about this unfunny troll?

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
You are still arguing about this unfunny troll?
It's not a troll at all. I've written an entire dissertation on it and people still can't see the immaculate logic behind it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and volcelfatcel
It's not a troll at all. I've written an entire dissertation on it and people still can't see the immaculate logic behind it.
I understand that you mean with ideal height that not the height alone is ideal but it’s ideal because it comes with the best proportions etc.

The problem with this theory is that even though it might be right it still doesn’t mean that 5‘9 is ideal overall.
Most women would still pick the 6‘3 guy with a bit less ideal proportions over the 5‘9 guy with ideal proportions.
I have never heard women talk about proportions or shit like that. They just want face, height and muscles.

Also most 5‘9 gymmaxxed People look actually worse than taller gymmaxxed people like 6‘+ because of their short limbs and because people will assume they compensate.

So all in all your whole theory is complete bs and has no value for what happens in real life.

I understand that you mean with ideal height that not the height alone is ideal but it’s ideal because it comes with the best proportions etc.

The problem with this theory is that even though it might be right it still doesn’t mean that 5‘9 is ideal overall.
Most women would still pick the 6‘3 guy with a bit less ideal proportions over the 5‘9 guy with ideal proportions.
I have never heard women talk about proportions or shit like that. They just want face, height and muscles.

Also most 5‘9 gymmaxxed People look actually worse than taller gymmaxxed people like 6‘+ because of their short limbs and because people will assume they compensate.

So all in all your whole theory is complete bs and has no value for what happens in real life.
It's because proportions are subconsciously detected. Nobody knows about wide hips or lanky forearms, but everyone finds it flagrantly off putting in real life. Same thing applies to face. Like 1/1,000,000 6'5" guys have a face that isn't oblong/flat/ogre. Dolph Lundgren's midface is flat and ogre af, Jacob Elordi's chin is comically projected with ogre features, and Tyler Maher is a low-tier ogre Chad facially.

Dating is also done mostly online, where proportions and your face matter the most and height is irrelevant.

The only exception to all this is Stepanov. He's the best looking man of all time, but I can only imagine what he would look like with the benefits of a more compact skull. He probably wouldn't have developed schizophrenia to due more efficient bloodflow to the brain as well.

• +1
It's because proportions are subconsciously detected. Nobody knows about wide hips or lanky forearms, but everyone finds it flagrantly off putting in real life. Same thing applies to face. Like 1/1,000,000 6'5" guys have a face that isn't oblong/flat/ogre. Dolph Lundgren's midface is flat and ogre af, Jacob Elordi's chin is comically projected with ogre features, and Tyler Maher is a low-tier ogre Chad facially.

Dating is also done mostly online, where proportions and your face matter the most and height is irrelevant.

The only exception to all this is Stepanov. He's the best looking man of all time, but I can only imagine what he would look like with the benefits of a more compact skull. He probably wouldn't have developed schizophrenia to due more efficient bloodflow to the brain as well.
Regardless face> every feature
Bitches aren’t attracted to length
It’s face they are attached to, women weren’t saying delon is 5’9.75 so we can’t date him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725

you are so delusional.

Most tall (not freakish tall I am talking about 6‘1-6‘5) don’t even have that bad proportions. Also no wide hips and lanky foreman’s mog T. rex forearms and can be trained anyways.
Face is also cope because most people with good looking face I see are around 5’11/6‘ tall and not 5‘9.

All in all together 5‘9 is far from ideal stop the bullshit

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Looks234
you are so delusional.

Most tall (not freakish tall I am talking about 6‘1-6‘5) don’t even have that bad proportions. Also no wide hips and lanky foreman’s mog T. rex forearms and can be trained anyways.
Face is also cope because most people with good looking face I see are around 5’11/6‘ tall and not 5‘9.

All in all together 5‘9 is far from ideal stop the bullshit
Think of any good looking male that girls actually like in real life, and not a model who has to fit the standards of the 60 year old homosexual sinners who make the clothes. Odds are they are 5'9"-6'.

Even models are at most 6'1"-6'2", which is realistically 6' barefoot so still ideal range. Only exception to this is Chico and Stepanov.

• +1
Think of any good looking male that girls actually like in real life, and not a model who has to fit the standards of the 60 year old homosexual sinners who make the clothes. Odds are they are 5'9"-6'.
Brad Pitt is 5‘11, Matt Bomer is 5‘11, Chris hemsworth is 6‘3, Jacob Elordi is 6‘5, Tyler Maher is 6‘5 (before you cope muh he has no appeal:soy: look up forevergymcellings last online dating experiment), Henry Cavill 6‘1, Fransisco Lachowski 6‘3.5, Zach Cox 6‘/6‘1, Nick Bateman 6‘2/6‘3, David Gandy 6‘2, Trevor Sognorino 6‘1 (ideal mogger physique btw, mogs Stallones body to oblivion in aesthetics), David Laid 6‘2

Should I keep going?
Where are all the 5‘9 ideal men you are talking about? There are none.
The only 5‘9 guy which comes to my mind rn is Ian Sommerhalder. And he definitely gets failoed by his height. That’s no secret.
He got brutally mogged on that picture with Nick Bateman and even girls choosed Bateman over him because of that.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Brad Pitt is 5‘11, Matt Bomer is 5‘11, Chris hemsworth is 6‘3, Jacob Elordi is 6‘5, Tyler Maher is 6‘5 (before you cope muh he has no appeal:soy: look up forevergymcellings last online dating experiment), Henry Cavill 6‘1, Fransisco Lachowski 6‘3.5, Zach Cox 6‘/6‘1, Nick Bateman 6‘2/6‘3, David Gandy 6‘2, Trevor Sognorino 6‘1 (ideal mogger physique btw, mogs Stallones body to oblivion in aesthetics), David Laid 6‘2
All are 5'9"-6' barefoot. You're forgetting Westerners all fraud height by 1-2 inches. Thanks for proving me right. As I said, Elordi and Maher are ogre af. Of course they have appeal on Tinder, but they are mogged by any 5'9" Chad.
Where are all the 5‘9 ideal men you are talking about? There are none.
The only 5‘9 guy which comes to my mind rn is Ian Sommerhalder. And he definitely gets failoed by his height. That’s no secret.
He got brutally mogged on that picture with Nick Bateman and even girls choosed Bateman over him because of that.
Delon, Stallone, Ian Somerhalder, Pop Smoke, Johnny Depp, Justin Bieber, Patrick Swayze, Jared Leto, Zayn Malik, Charlie Sheen, Rob Lowe, etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
All are 5'9"-6' barefoot. You're forgetting Westerners all fraud height by 1-2 inches. Thanks for proving me right.
yea sure. Problem is I got most numbers from celebheights and they are usually extremely accurate.

All my numbers are correct and it gets visible when you see those men next to shorter men.

You just have no arguments so now you start talking bullshit out of your Ass.
As I said, Elordi and Maher are ogre af. Of course they have appeal on Tinder, but they are mogged by any 5'9" Chad.
They don‘t.
And again as I showed you above: Most popular Chads liked by girls aren‘t 5’9. Sommerhalder is an exception.
Delon, Stallone, Ian Somerhalder, Pop Smoke, etc
delon lived in the past when the average height was shorter than today and with that also the height requirements set by girls were lower.
Today he would get failoed by it.

Stallone is by no means even close to being a chad jfl. He looks incel and ogre next to Maher who you already call ogre (jfl at the irony btw)

Pop Smoke is no chad as well

Sommerhalder and Jeff seid are legit the two only really attractive men which come to my mind.

yea sure. Problem is I got most numbers from celebheights and they are usually extremely accurate.

All my numbers are correct and it gets visible when you see those men next to shorter men.

You just have no arguments so now you start talking bullshit out of your Ass.
Not bs. Do you really think people don't fraud their height? Celebheights isn't anymore accurate than most listings. All heights are frauded 1-2 inches in America.
They don‘t.
And again as I showed you above: Most popular Chads liked by girls aren‘t 5’9. Sommerhalder is an exception.
They are all 5'9"-6' barefoot.
delon lived in the past when the average height was shorter than today and with that also the height requirements set by girls were lower.
Today he would get failoed by it.
He's still alive and was popular in the 60s. Humans didn't evolve to be taller in 1-2 generations? He wasn't from the 1400s or something.
Stallone is by no means even close to being a chad jfl. He looks incel and ogre next to Maher who you already call ogre (jfl at the irony btw)

Pop Smoke is no chad as well
Explain why Stallone was getting scooped up off the streets while he was homeless to fuck stacies for money? Also Pop Smoke is clearly a Chad. You just can't rate black people.
Sommerhalder and Jeff seid are legit the two only really attractive men which come to my mind.
I updated the list.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and volcelfatcel
Not bs. Do you really think people don't fraud their height?
I listed from everyone the unfrauded height you fucking clown. For example if you google Nick Bateman he is listed as 6‘4. but actually he is 6‘2 as I listed him.

So all my numbers are correct.
Chico, Maher, Elordi and hemsworth visible tower most men.

And all the other ones are also clearly above 5‘9.
Stop arguing against facts especially if you can’t even back up your claims.
They are all 5'9"-6' barefoot
They aren’t. And if they were they would get failoed by it. A 5‘9 chad would look like a Middle schooler next to 6‘5 Gigachad Maher

He's still alive and was popular in the 60s. Do you really think humans evolved in 1-2 generations to be taller? He wasn't from the 1400s or something
Humans definitely got taller. Not by that much of corse. But 6‘3 today is more common than in his time.
Explain why Stallone was getting scooped up off the streets while he was homeless to fuck stacies for money? Also Pop Smoke is clearly a Chad. You just can't rate black people
idk and I don’t Have to exaplain anything.
fact is that he isn’t good looking and far from being a chad. There is no point in arguing about that.

And no Pop smoke isn’t a chad either again. Not even for black standarts.
I updated the list.
Delon, Stallone, Ian Somerhalder, Pop Smoke, Johnny Depp, Justin Bieber, Patrick Swayze, Jared Leto, Zayn Malik, Charlie Sheen, Rob Lowe, etc.
Delon different Generation, Stallone chad 404, Sommerhalder yes but gets failoed by it, Pop Smoke chad 404, Johnny depp yes but gets failoed by it, Justin Bieber Chad 404, Swayze same thing as with delon, Jared Leto Chadlite max also gets failoed by it, Zayn Malik gets failoed by it and gets mogged by white Chadlite, Charlie Sheen chad 404, Rob Lowe gets failoed by it

I listed from everyone the unfrauded height you fucking clown. For example if you google Nick Bateman he is listed as 6‘4. but actually he is 6‘2 as I listed him.

So all my numbers are correct.
Chico, Maher, Elordi and hemsworth visible tower most men.

And all the other ones are also clearly above 5‘9.
Stop arguing against facts especially if you can’t even back up your claims.

They aren’t. And if they were they would get failoed by it. A 5‘9 chad would look like a Middle schooler next to 6‘5 Gigachad Maher

Humans definitely got taller. Not by that much of corse. But 6‘3 today is more common than in his time.

idk and I don’t Have to exaplain anything.
fact is that he isn’t good looking and far from being a chad. There is no point in arguing about that.

And no Pop smoke isn’t a chad either again. Not even for black standarts.

Delon different Generation, Stallone chad 404, Sommerhalder yes but gets failoed by it, Pop Smoke chad 404, Johnny depp yes but gets failoed by it, Justin Bieber Chad 404, Swayze same thing as with delon, Jared Leto Chadlite max also gets failoed by it, Zayn Malik gets failoed by it and gets mogged by white Chadlite, Charlie Sheen chad 404, Rob Lowe gets failoed by it
So by your logic Maher, Elordi, and Hemsworth mog every one that I listed, right? So they are essentially the best looking men on Earth (not including Stepanov)?

• +1
So by your logic Maher, Elordi, and Hemsworth mog every one that I listed, right? So they are essentially the best looking men on Earth (not including Stepanov)?
They mog your whole list face only. Including body and height it’s not even close how much they eviscerate your list.

Johnny depp and Sommerhalder are the only two of that list who are facially on Mahers and hemsworth level appeal wise. But they both get terraheightmogged.

Absolutely dog water IQ. The reason 5’9 men tend to have better frame is simply because there ARE MORE 5’9 MEN THAN 6ft MEN.

It’s so fucking cope. Acting like height alone will impact frame is so fucking stupid.

Same thing with face of course there are more handsome 5’9 men as there are more men at that height period compared to 6ft+

Average height for indian men is 5'9 therefore we are slayers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Absolutely dog water IQ. The reason 5’9 men tend to have better frame is simply because there ARE MORE 5’9 MEN THAN 6ft MEN.

It’s so fucking cope. Acting like height alone will impact frame is so fucking stupid.

Same thing with face of course there are more handsome 5’9 men as there are more men at that height period compared to 6ft+
Absolute garbage take from a teenager, as expected.

• +1
Absolute garbage take from a teenager, as expected.
Nigga had no rebuttal. And i’m 21 lmfao.

You literally have no evidence backing your claims up just “muh stalone”.

62D51EEB 25C2 4752 BD44 FA039E30494C

But whatever you need to keep coping horseface:forcedsmile: