LOOKSTHEORY ON SUICIDE WATCH: THOSE ARE THE MEN THAT STACY SUPERMODELS WANT

Ugly guys develop great personalities bcz many were bullied by other men who think Muh looks matter

That’s why personality maxxed ugly guys end up with Stacies

Meanwhile Gandy and Maher date ugly women

Personality >>> looks

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Oberyn, GuyFromSingapore and 2 others
When will you realize

Gigachad dates Becky
Gigastacy dates Eugene

This is a RULE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 22126 and Xangsane
When will you realize

Gigachad dates Becky
Gigastacy dates Eugene

This is a RULE

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Who's the girl #4

I see more like confidence: these models know that they are the best looking women in the world and they don't need to try to find Chads all the time so they can brag about it and feed her ego aka cope with being ugly...

Also Stacies are the most gentle and well-mannered of all women: the uglier the woman gets, the more full of herself she is.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Its Like this forum forgot about betabuxxing

they all go for status tbh

models normally get fucked by high status athletes, actors, rapper etc

jasom statham would be another example

as a baldcel and manlet he managed to fuck and marry rosie huntington whiteley who is also like 20 years younger then him

original-rosie-jason-statham-2-jpg-8a2fc0f0.jpg
Statham has a sick skull shape + frame WTF are you talking about

Statham has a sick skull shape + frame WTF are you talking about
game over if you think 42 year old bald statham could have pulled a 22 year old white supermodel if he was a codemonkey at google or a plumber

Celebs are dating their celeb social circle and we all know standards are lower in social circle.

Being seen in tinder would be an embarrassment for them.
Pretty much tbis

Also celebs/models are gonna go for other high status and rich men. They’re not gonna date some 21 year old college chad. This should really be water and doesn’t st all disprove looks theory

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Maybe they just fell in love?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24262
so much retardation in this thread.

"muh they got pumped and dumped by chad"
Yeah like every foid did?

At the end of the day these guys will breed better offsprings, the final goal in this game.

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
You should've shown Bianca Balti with her first husband
Even this example aged poorly in light of new information. This thread was stupid to begin with but it gets even worse.

(Money, status) = personality

This equation is so simple.

Even this example aged poorly in light of new information.
how it did age poorly?

Because not even her first husband (betabux) took her virginity.
You expect a supermodel to be a virgin after 18? lmao

no one is taking anyones virginity when it comes to that looks level.

alfafux followed by betabux, what's new?

women lose their v card to random boys in highschool, they dont even need a chad if you want to hint at the muh chad take their virginity while normies bla bla, you fantasize too much about this shit.
The only adult virgins are ugly women or religious women in some third world shithole
not to mention you took one case of rape as if that's something normal

women lose their v card to random boys in highschool
In middle class America, many non-ugly and non-religious women graduate HS as virgins. Regardless, the "boys" aren't random.

not to mention you took one case of rape as if that's something normal
This entire thread was built on the premise of cherry-picked abnormal scenarios. I directly responded to them.

This entire thread was built on the premise of cherry-picked abnormal scenarios. I directly responded to them.
Absolutely not
I went through most of the victoria secret models and few other stacies I remembered like the first one.
Sampaio's and and Jasmine Tooke's men would be the only ones considered good looking no? Neither would be called chad here

It's only cherrypicked if you think "normies marry supermodels" and not "supermodels marry normies"

The reality is that the stacy - chad pairing is the abnormal scenario.

Refaeli and Barros' husbands are businessmen from the Middle East. Speckhart's hispanic husband looks older, he's likely a successful businessman too. Ribeiro's boyfriend is a famous (former) NBA player. Kloss' husband is a literal billionaire jfl. Just saying, but these men all have status to make-up for their average looks.

Off the top of my head:

c3577107-80c8-4d03-8f6b-d15e87fa8777.jpg
aline_weber_e_pigma_amary_2.jpg
alineweber_real_67007769_874614559580116_2779585195777303851_n.jpg
aline_weber_4.jpg

German-brazilian model dated a random south american native for 2 years or so.

JBT (Just Be Tribal).

Last edited:
Absolutely not
I went through most of the victoria secret models and few other stacies I remembered like the first one.
Sampaio's and and Jasmine Tooke's men would be the only ones considered good looking no? Neither would be called chad here

It's only cherrypicked if you think "normies marry supermodels" and not "supermodels marry normies"

The reality is that the stacy - chad pairing is the abnormal scenario.
Swanepoel and Fontana got knocked up by brokie male models, and those are just the ones off the top of my head, and I already addressed Hill and Refaeli earlier. I'm not going to extensively research this right now, but I recall plenty of models having models/attractive celebs in their dating history (Ambrosio, Barros, Dicker, Bundchen, Christensen, Kerr) to the point that I know that your investigation was weak.

These scenarios are abnormal due to the women being extremely attractive, thus their pool of looksmatches is extremely small compared to the average woman. And because they're hypergamous, marrying a male model who inevitably receives less money from modeling doesn't accomplish much, but that doesn't mean that they don't have sex with them.

Last edited: