“lookswise i choose duke dennis”

taking one chick for example, shitskin cope
1 foid doesnt dictate every foids opinion, and like i said status makes their smv practically equal and remove that and duke is invisible
1 foid doesnt dictate every foids opinion, and like i said status makes their smv practically equal and remove that and duke is invisible

.org autists/rehab Room nut gobblers when seeing random graphs and outdated OKCupid stats form 2009:
"this is why JBW is real brooo :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"

.org autists seeing videos of what some cute foids prefer:
"cherry picked :ogre::ogre:😡😡😡"

.org autists/rehab Room nut gobblers when seeing random graphs and outdated OKCupid stats form 2009:
"this is why JBW is real brooo :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"

.org autists seeing videos of what some cute foids prefer:
"cherry picked :ogre::ogre:😡😡😡"
ur fucking retard u keep mentioning jbw which isnt real thing, if anything its a made up thing by you deathnic subhumans, chick in the video is delusional and u cant deny the fact that vinnie is objectively better looking and higher smv, if he returned to thirst trapping he would get 1-2m likes in a day

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fah, aesthetic beauty and Swarthy Knight
u keep mentioning jbw which isnt real thing, if anything its a made up thing by you deathnic subhumans
That's exactly my point dumbazz. I didn't chime in on whether Vinnie mogs Dennis or not (obviously he does jfl). But JBW isn't real. Like you said it's only spouted by self hating deathniks and also subhuman SFcels

That's exactly my point dumbazz. I didn't chime in on whether Vinnie mogs Dennis or not (obviously he does jfl). But JBW isn't real. Like you said it's only spouted by self hating deathniks and also subhuman SFcels
and when did i mention jbw in this thread, i just found it funny how delusional gook choose subhuman duke dennis over tattomaxxed and most universally appealing chad, jewish media has done irreversible damage to society

and when did i mention jbw in this thread
And where did I mention that you did. All I said was that JBW copers viewing this thread are in shambles

i just found it funny how delusional gook choose subhuman duke dennis over tattomaxxed and most universally appealing chad, jewish media has done irreversible damage to society
Meh most of these are just foids trying to seem different for attention/engagement. I wouldn't put much thought into it. We all know that irl she would pick Vinnie over Dennis if she had the option to

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
Damn maybe if you all throat Vinnie's Italian sausage hard enough he might pick one of you

What race is she? The ricecel's retarded avi is in the way :feelskek:

Screenshot 20240913 044717

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and shizuku11111
I just found out it's supcaitiln who had that retarded take

Her boyfriends have all been Asian as far as I know. A White guy also kissed her
She's the one whore who went viral for freaking out about one of her chat mods being even near her :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
Vinnie hacker is unfortunately washed

Vinnie hacker is unfortunately washed
retired*

theres difference between washed and retired

he could pull of mj, get out of retirement and start thirst trapping again, even his most random tiktoks get 500k-1m likes

retired*

theres difference between washed and retired

he could pull of mj, get out of retirement and start thirst trapping again, even his most random tiktoks get 500k-1m likes
It’s not 2020 anymore

He’s lost like 500k followers. I remember he used to have close to 6 mill

IMG 9263

Honestly blacks are ugly as shit in general tbh. Like really fucking ugly