Looooooool the community on this forum is cringe

qwep

qwep

Banned
So many insecure low tier normies showing off to a bunch of delusional incels. This place is really sad tbh :sick:

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, dodt and androidcel
Shut up, nigger
@11gaijin ban this nigboi. He is here to criticize what we stand for

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
> cringe
07CBBF60 1C0F 4975 80D2 7C86E821CA7C

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Nibba, Swagwaffle and 8 others
How was your 14th birthday?
How was your time leaving this forum since October and then coming back just to post this shit you wrote?

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Deleted member 283
Why are you trying to roast me
Because this community is cool and I'm usually not a forum sorta person. This is one of the few forums I have used in my lifetime.

• +1
Want to lower your IQ? This thread is the Best place!

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad
Messages249

So many insecure low tier normies showing off to a bunch of delusional incels. This place is really sad tbh :sick:
You've been here since august. If you have spent such a significant amount of time on this forum "ironically" you're actually the most pathetic one here.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Nibba, Deleted member 283 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Nibba, Deleted member 283 and 1 other person
@Ritalincel

its kind of true. it can be cringe sometimes but everything can. this place is pretty ok

Arent u one of the oldest members?

goodbye then :what: cuck

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Swagwaffle
Ever since @Ritalincel has been inactive it did get kind of sad tbh

• +1
and you continue to be an ugly loser that has me on ignore because you can't handle the truth. You should honestly kill yourself dude
Ever since @Ritalincel has been inactive it did get kind of sad tbh
I missed arguing with him

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
You should honestly kill yourself dude
There has been this thing going around the internet for sometime. And that is the slang "Kill Yourself"

People say this so carelessly and don't think of how it could actually be affecting the person, how much they could be bullied each day and hear these words. This is a real life crisis and happens every single day and you know what that does? It tears families apart.

It is not a fun sight to see someone you care about lying lifeless on the floor when you come home. A brother, sister, mother, father, grandma, best friend, anyone really. Anyone you have a strong bond with.

I want you to put yourself in a situation where you come home and that is exactly what you see.. a lifeless body of one you loved or had a close relationship with, the natural reaction is to scream and cry and try to wake them up.. that heartbreak during the situation and it is traumatizing.

Do not ever say "KYS" to someone if you would break down at the sight of one who did it and who spent time with you. These people have families like all of us, stop telling someone to do such a thing... now I get it's one life out of however many people are on this planet but that's not the point. You're taking away one life and hurting multiple...

If you have no heart and don't care about people at all except yourself then fine. That's sad, but fine. So be it.

• +1
Reactions: Coping, Deleted member 443 and badromance
@qwep
NulrGEv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443 and Nibba
Dude your the one that thinks 80/20 applies to real life thats autistic

There has been this thing going around the internet for sometime. And that is the slang "Kill Yourself"

People say this so carelessly and don't think of how it could actually be affecting the person, how much they could be bullied each day and hear these words. This is a real life crisis and happens every single day and you know what that does? It tears families apart.

It is not a fun sight to see someone you care about lying lifeless on the floor when you come home. A brother, sister, mother, father, grandma, best friend, anyone really. Anyone you have a strong bond with.

I want you to put yourself in a situation where you come home and that is exactly what you see.. a lifeless body of one you loved or had a close relationship with, the natural reaction is to scream and cry and try to wake them up.. that heartbreak during the situation and it is traumatizing.

Do not ever say "KYS" to someone if you would break down at the sight of one who did it and who spent time with you. These people have families like all of us, stop telling someone to do such a thing... now I get it's one life out of however many people are on this planet but that's not the point. You're taking away one life and hurting multiple...

If you have no heart and don't care about people at all except yourself then fine. That's sad, but fine. So be it.
This is the most :soy: pasta ever

I agree with you here,people have families.Let's say someone calls me ugly and insults me and i kill myself because of that,because we all have low points,what would my brother and sister do after that ? Family and close relatives too,my grandmother raised me from the start,19 years together would be gone.Stopped visiting all incel forums,this is the last one,toxicity is pure cancer.

I agree with you here,people have families.Let's say someone calls me ugly and insults me and i kill myself because of that,because we all have low points,what would my brother and sister do after that ? Family and close relatives too,my grandmother raised me from the start,19 years together would be gone.Stopped visiting all incel forums,this is the last one,toxicity is pure cancer.
>replying to memes

If a kid kill himself because of a word it's just natural selection sry..

Btw i agree with OP but ask yourself if they don't get their confidence here , where will they get it?

You won't see a mentally stable guy posting 50 pics of himself jutting /sunking cheeks/or flexing his frame hard AF just to impress some disabled peoples on the internet you know this is incels land/arkham asylum here what did you expect?

GO ER

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel