Loosing fat and keeping muscles with fasting?

Deleted member 5048

Deleted member 5048

Zephir
Is prolonged water fast 24-72 hr a better and faster way to lose more fat to muscle mass compared to just being on a daily caloric deficit?

dont water fast. just eat to reach your protein goal and make sure to get your nutrients.

you will be a caloric deficit whilst being able to put on/maintain muscle mass

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and sloopnoob
yes a 24-72 hour water fast will speed up fat loss. If you're significantly over your body fat percentage goal I would recommend doing it. Mostly safe unless you have preexisting health conditions, and can also have some other benefits, such as autophagy

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Deleted member 5048
dry fasting for some days will help you lose fat yes,but afterur body gets used to it ,it will start losing muscle mass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048
yes a 24-72 hour water fast will speed up fat loss. If you're significantly over your body fat percentage goal I would recommend doing it. Mostly safe unless you have preexisting health conditions, and can also have some other benefits, such as autophagy
I think I am about 25% bf but can send you pic to judge, my goal is 10-12% but I have just started counting my macros recently, I was working out for like 6months and eating how i was feeling but healthy

different methods work for everyone, for me it's important about a diet to be sustainable for lifetime.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048
I think I am about 25% bf but can send you pic to judge, my goal is 10-12% but I have just started counting my macros recently, I was working out for like 6months and eating how i was feeling but healthy
Could you send me a pic too? I'm also quite fat right now and I want to see if I'm over or below 25%

dont water fast. just eat to reach your protein goal and make sure to get your nutrients.

you will be a caloric deficit whilst being able to put on/maintain muscle mass
waiting for @DoctorLooksmax to disapprove this