Loox VS Tyler Maher

Who mogs

• Total voters
I dunno why he picked that slag , he's
Dumb prolly, but tinder exps prove he can do way better
True actually. He’s just low iq I guess

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and BongMog
loox is male gaze maxxed but has an above average face while maher has a top tier face no competition
297A4E5E F9E3 4038 882F 4B5A937936C4
87329D66 5002 4FFD 829D 9A0591AB58CE

Nigga looks like swuidwards house

Lol st comparing to Maher

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Margit, TeenAscender and 8 others
Prob larped an extra inch and a couple of kgs. Lol he’s not 97kg I don’t believe it, unless his legs are massive
No it’s from one of those gym machines that measure you up

Even if he’s wearing shoes it’s not gonna add thst much more

all those roids and still 0 chest development

His frame ruins him. I mean just look at his gf. She’s a becky. Tyler prob can’t pull anything better irl
Gandy is dating a Becky
Nick Bateman is dating a Becky
Hernan drago is dating a Becky

Maybe they just like those particular women and don’t care about looks that much Nigga

There’s normies dsting stacies and chads dating beckies , it’s got nothing to do with “they can’t pull anything better”, jfl at you, you sound childish asf

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, A L P H A M A L E, horizontallytall and 4 others
Never caged this hard at an entire thread before icl :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
Funny thing is Tyler Maher is natty and way more jacked than this loox nigga

Tyler is 97 kg at 6’4 and loox is 82 kg at 6’3
Just fucking lol at subhuman OP
Havent seen such low iq since the abos arrived

>97 kg
6a00e54ecca8b9883301b8d15955b6970c-pi
Tyler-Maher-Darren-Black-04.jpg
:lul: :lul:

irl loox would easily outsize the cunt by at least 4" on bideltoid let alone everything else including mass etc..

obviously loox doesnt look as good facially as maher does which is why one is a literal model and the other famous on tiktok

In reality though pal, look in the mirror, both of them mog your + the other curries on this shit thread entire's family tree to the dirt..

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, IMZLEGEND, mogstar and 1 other person

>97 kg

irl loox would easily outsize the cunt by at least 4" on bideltoid let alone everything else including mass etc..

obviously loox doesnt look as good facially as maher does which is why one is a literal model and the other famous on tiktok

In reality though pal, look in the mirror, both of them mog your + the other curries on this shit thread entire's family tree to the dirt..
Does his cum taste sweet or salty?

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio

>97 kg

In reality though pal, look in the mirror, both of them mog your + the other curries on this shit

thread entire's family tree to the dirt..
He’s 6’4”

Lol someone like Ksi is 5’10 and 83 kg
E5E7B2F3 6317 430F 8D38 613BBB573972

Now add 6 inches of height

Neither of you are as big as you think you are irl

Maher looks subhuman in the pic you posted lol, you did that on purpose?

He’s 6’4”

Lol someone like Ksi is 5’10 and 83 kg
View attachment 2125489

Now add 6 inches of height

Neither of you are as big as you think you are irl
and put on 3-5" on bideltoid + 6" of height + 2" on arms and forearms + no legs

also you literal braindead dog.. im sure you took this info for maher's weight

didnt even bother clicking on the link to see its not even the actual maher..
image.png
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

• +1
Lookx is HTN but yeah maher mogs btutally.
nah hes MTN you mog him he looks like an uncanny ogre, shit tier lips and eyes

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
and put on 3-5" on bideltoid + 6" of height + 2" on arms and forearms + no legs

also you literal braindead dog.. im sure you took this info for maher's weight View attachment 2125491

didnt even bother clicking on the link to see its not even the actual maher..
image.png

I went off what he posted on his story and never seen that link before but even he mogs you btw

Even I was mid 80s kg before I ever touched a roid and I’m 5’11.

nah hes MTN you mog him he looks like an uncanny ogre, shit tier lips and eyes
the retardation in this forum nowadays 💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and RoundHouse
I went off what he posted on his story and never seen that link before but even he mogs you btw

Even I was mid 80s kg before I ever touched a roid and I’m 5’11.
Dn rd nigger both Loox and Maher mog you Gandy Heaven and back

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
nigga said it as if its a flex ☠️

loox is 93 kg btw rofl, i was 101 peak bulk..
Nah he’s 83 kg larping as 6’5 and 95 kg . I’m legit 93 kg and 8/9% BF and again I’m 5’11 so

Nah he’s 83 kg larping as 6’5 and 95 kg . I’m legit 93 kg and 8/9% BF and again I’m 5’11 so
no pics no care + hes 93 kg and showed me the scale over snap rofl

no pics no care + hes 93 kg and showed me the scale over snap rofl
I’m not posting my body here as it’s ratings section but I already made a thread on off topic

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Solar and Deleted member 16371
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234
He also got that physique eating around 25 g of protein a day naturally, only ashwagandha and creatine. You mirin the genetics of high t Australian moggers ?
DAB8D516 0598 4CA3 A1D3 20F606204F65

I’m not mirin you, that’s for sure

He also got that physique eating around 25 g of protein a day naturally, only ashwagandha and creatine. You mirin the genetics of high t Australian moggers ?
What about the kilo of sugar everyday plus vegan diet?

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
View attachment 2125502

I’m not mirin you, that’s for sure
2 years ago mirin pal!

f302ee2e-2f22-4979-a651-8bb723d5e946-jpeg.2123729
can tell why youre malding this hard though.. having that joke of a frame must put a lot of pressure on you mentally, add in the height aswell and u got the average indian gymcel.. guess you could fuck a goat with that level of looks though init

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
i was about to post shit like this
comparing a forum autist who ascended (still good) with a legit super model guy is dick riding
The hypocrisy of this statement. LEGIT SUPER MODEL GUY!!!! :soy:

Holy fuck bro Tyler is chad ok but he’s not all that. Especially with that toddler frame

2 years ago mirin pal!

f302ee2e-2f22-4979-a651-8bb723d5e946-jpeg.2123729
can tell why youre malding this hard though.. having that joke of a frame must put a lot of pressure on you mentally, add in the height aswell and u got the average indian gymcel.. guess you could fuck a goat with that level of looks though init
My frame is a joke then why am I the same weight as someone who is 6’5 and roiding while being a lot leaner 🤣

My frame is a joke then why am I the same weight as someone who is 6’5 and roiding while being a lot leaner 🤣
frame =/= weight

just another useless post showcasing your abnormally low iq..

frame =/= weight

just another useless post showcasing your abnormally low iq..
If I had a narrow frame like you say I wouldn’t be able to put on weight
And I fuck hot white insta thots , more than you and your two boyfriends combined

Keep coping though fatty

• Ugh..
Reactions: mogstar and RoundHouse
The hypocrisy of this statement. LEGIT SUPER MODEL GUY!!!! :soy:

Holy fuck bro Tyler is chad ok but he’s not all that. Especially with that toddler frame
you eating dick nigga

this is what he looks like in motion, no dick riding but this is 99,99th percentile face + height
"muh frame"
doesn't matter, both are same height, both have gymcelled body, who have better face? maher

• +1
And I fuck hot white insta thots , more than you and your two boyfriends combined

Keep coping though fatty
my bad little pal, didnt mean to hit a nerve bragging abt the "insta thots" u fucked in your lucid dreams

cant keep up against the king can you you curry abomination :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Solar
you eating dick nigga

this is what he looks like in motion, no dick riding but this is 99,99th percentile face + height
"muh frame"
doesn't matter, both are same height, both have gymcelled body, who have better face? maher

I’m not dickriding seriously tho. Ik Tyler has a better face. Imo I view frame to be more important irl hence why I voted for loox

my bad little pal, didnt mean to hit a nerve bragging abt the "insta thots" u fucked in your lucid dreams

cant keep up against the king can you you curry abomination :lul:
I posted pics here of me with the girls but I’m not posting again

In fact I’m going to be fucking this one girl with 20,000 followers most probably after the boat party on Thursday while you and @mogstar will be having video call sex through Skype

Keep coping though fatty
@RoundHouse JFL AT THIS MANLET SHITSKIN DOWNWARD GROWN FAGGOT, AS IF HIS PHENO HEIGHT AND 19 INCH BIDELTOID WEREN’T ENOUGH HE’S ALSO A SCHIZOPHRENIC
Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse
I posted pics here of me with the girls but I’m not posting again

In fact I’m going to be fucking this one girl with 20,000 followers most probably after the boat party on Thursday while you and @mogstar will be having video call sex through Skype
good on you little buddy

@RoundHouse JFL AT THIS MANLET SHITSKIN DOWNWARD GROWN FAGGOT, AS IF HIS PHENO HEIGHT AND 19 INCH BIDELTOID WEREN’T ENOUGH HE’S ALSO A SCHIZOPHRENIC
Funny GIF
Tag him again, maybe he’ll let you suck his dick next weekend

Loox looked good when he started roiding, he looked human and quite normal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
If a fucking greycel posted this pic in the rating section you'd call him ipdcel and MTN with potential, don't even lie...
The power of bloat - this pic was taken when he was on vacation therefore he would be full of salt and alcohol on that pic.

Also, someone please close this thread as it’s not even a competition, Maher mogs him to oblivion - also he’s like 6’5/6’6

Funny GIF
aren't u a marko jaric lookalike with curry skin tone?