Lord Krishna was dark triad

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and mayo mogger
Bhai Lund pe dane hona normal hai? @mayo mogger

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
bhai nahana band lag rha hai tera jfl
Bhai abhi toh nha leta hu kabhi kabhar, phele 6th-7th mei 3-3 hafton tak nahi Naha ta tha, tab toh nahi hue kabhi.

Bhai abhi toh nha leta hu kabhi kabhar, phele 6th-7th mei 3-3 hafton tak nahi Naha ta tha, tab toh nahi hue kabhi.
goyslop band krke dekh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48066
_

Last edited:
The protocols of Zion talked about Vishnu and Hindu gods

His skin is of the same colour as that of clouds during a thunderstorm.

Randi ke beej vo Mathura se the.

Buddha was an avatar of Lord Vishnu the same way as Lord Krishna.
Buddha was the 9th avatar & Lord Krishna was 8th.

Bhagwad Gita, to understand the characters you may also need to read Mahabharat.

There are many texts:-
Vedas:-
(1)Rig Veda
(2)Yayjur Veda
(3)Shayama Veda
(4)Atharva Veda

These contain a lot of knowledge about various things. About the life style of the ancient people (for eg - Marriage Rituals, War Tactics etc).

Purana:-
There are many Puranas related to different things. There are Puranas for the holy trinity(Vishnu, Brahma, Shiva).
Out of all the Puranas the ones I find the most interesting and would like to recommend are:-

(1) Bhavishya Purana (Related to Future)
contains predictions about the future out of which some have turned out to be true.
(2) Swapan Purana (Related to Dreams)
contains information about dreams, the meaning of what you saw in dreams,etc.
Could have wrote a whole thesis, but don't have much time. Would write a Hindu Guide or something after being free from work after all I know more Mythology(History) than any of these Dalit Boss or any other .org curry.
What is the role of Indra and why was this maesthethic bad boy, blonde, blue eyed and milk white chad slaying dravidians on his chariot?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48066
What is the role of Indra and why was this maesthethic bad boy, blonde, blue eyed and milk white chad slaying dravidians on his chariot?
Indra is King of Gods, He is God of Rain too.

Indra is King of Gods, He is God of Rain too.
Doesn't make him superior to the holy trinity. I am not 100% sure but according to the faint memories he is a demi-god and king of other demi-gods.

Buddha was an avatar of Lord Vishnu the same way as Lord Krishna.
Buddha was the 9th avatar & Lord Krishna was 8th.
Vishnu’s avatar is Sugata buddha (born around 1800 BC in Bodhi Gaya) not Siddhartha Gautama (Gautam Buddha born in Lumbini) two different person.

Krishna's skin was dark too, people just depict his body in blue because blue looks better and more respectable than dark brown or black. Brutal.
Curry moment taken to the extreme.

Tbf Darkskin on caucasoids looks retarded do I don’t blame them