Loser trait: You tag half the forum

K

Krakowski

Kraken
People who tag half the forum in their posts (people who didn’t ask to be tagged) because the quality of their posts are too low for people to actually engage with it unless they get tagged by the person.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Interested, SurgeryEnjoyer and 7 others
Inject HRT

Loser trait: you're never taged.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, BoredPrince, efidescontinuado and 5 others
Agreed

Danish_Retard@Danish_Retard @AscensionMan98 @qwertyqazqwerty Mako@Mako volcelfatcel@volcelfatcel GRIID@GRIID Deleted member 15004@PrinterAndFaxMachin Leap@Leap 444@444 @Tyrion! Deprived@5ft1 noodlelover@noodlelover LightSkinNoob@LightSkinNoob EverythingMattersCel@EverythingMattersCel Matthias8272@Matthias8272 Darkthrone@Darkthrone Enfant terrible@Enfant terrible the BULL@the BULL @Genki bloated@bloated Chadeep@Chadeep AlexAP@AlexAP Deleted member 18012@Adamantium Deleted member 14160@ForeverRecession forevergymcelling@forevergymcelling crosshold@crosshold PubertyMaxxer@PubertyMaxxer @APJ Yuya Moggershima@Yuya Moggershima xanny@xanny Reckless Turtle@Reckless Turtle Deleted member 15556@gymcel7 @O'Pry Reincarnation Deleted member 16984@Itiswhatitis @David Rothschild @masaka Deleted member 15099@Ethereal ToTheTop@ToTheTop Deleted member 17763@PearlHandledDeck Biiyo03@Biiyo03 Kroker@Kroker mortis@mortis

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Clark69 and Krakowski
yeah not sure where that retarded instagram tier shit came from. ignore list worthy trait tbh

looksmax really is just alternate social media

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and Krakowski
Agreed

Danish_Retard@Danish_Retard @AscensionMan98 @qwertyqazqwerty Mako@Mako volcelfatcel@volcelfatcel GRIID@GRIID Deleted member 15004@PrinterAndFaxMachin Leap@Leap 444@444 @Tyrion! Deprived@5ft1 noodlelover@noodlelover LightSkinNoob@LightSkinNoob EverythingMattersCel@EverythingMattersCel Matthias8272@Matthias8272 Darkthrone@Darkthrone Enfant terrible@Enfant terrible the BULL@the BULL @Genki bloated@bloated Chadeep@Chadeep AlexAP@AlexAP Deleted member 18012@Adamantium Deleted member 14160@ForeverRecession forevergymcelling@forevergymcelling crosshold@crosshold PubertyMaxxer@PubertyMaxxer @APJ Yuya Moggershima@Yuya Moggershima xanny@xanny Reckless Turtle@Reckless Turtle Deleted member 15556@gymcel7 @O'Pry Reincarnation Deleted member 16984@Itiswhatitis @David Rothschild @masaka Deleted member 15099@Ethereal ToTheTop@ToTheTop Deleted member 17763@PearlHandledDeck Biiyo03@Biiyo03 Kroker@Kroker mortis@mortis
Only tagged 4 users.

@Reckless Turtle on his way to request the entire forum to place their votes

• Love it
Reactions: Krakowski
So by doing that you were implying you are not incel? Or I'm just overthinking
what would that have to do about anything

what would that have to do about anything
1. OP says, tagging half the forum = incel trait.

2. You reply the thread.

3. Your reply is a list of users and now there's two options:

4a. You wanted to genuinely tag all thoseusers but for some reason you only tagged 4, meaning that you proclaim yourself either jokingly or seriously incel.

4b. You purposefully only tagged 4 users, as a trick strategy making the illusion of being incel because of the amount of users mentioned, but since you tagged only 4, you aren't, making of all this a tricky game.

2. You reply the thread.

4a. You wanted to genuinely tag all thoseusers but for some reason you only tagged 4, meaning that you proclaim yourself either jokingly or seriously incel.

4b. You purposefully only tagged 4 users, as a trick strategy making the illusion of being incel because of the amount of users mentioned, but since you tagged only 4, you aren't, making of all this a tricky game.
He was making a joke with the post I think

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro

2. You reply the thread.

Wow education in sweden is impressive

I copied and pasted another users tag list and hoped it was gonna tag people but it did nobody. I guess i learned my lesson fro trying to take such a cheap shot at op

• JFL

I copied and pasted another users tag list and hoped it was gonna tag people but it did nobody. I guess i learned my lesson fro trying to take such a cheap shot at op
He is American

• JFL
I wouldn't be saying I need to sleep then
nice try, i see though your elaborate larp. why dont you go have a hamburger and buy some guns and then get fat and shot by a poliec officer

• Hmm...

Thanks, it's the byproduct of the systematic high quality education in Lithuania.

nice try, i see though your elaborate larp. why dont you go have a hamburger and buy some guns and then get fat and shot by a poliec officer
Why so rude?

@;-;
@0kami123
@12PSLsubhuman
@5'7 zoomer
@5OuttaTen
@6’1cel
@a30
@Ach1lles
@actual9cmjawslayer
@adungonu55
@aesthetic beauty
@AlainDelonFan
@AlexAP
@Aloft
@anadeusstolemyname
@andy9432
@Anonymous Member
@Anstrum95
@antsosa
@Arditi
@Armand
@Artemis
@Ascend_forever
@ascendedd
@AscendingHero
@ascension
@Aseancell
@AsGoodAsItGets
@Av0nr
@Bakin donuts 🍩
@Banasura
@banks
@bddenjoyer
@Be_ConfidentBro
@beachdude123
@Beastimmung
@begoodlookingtheory
@BigBoy
@birdpersone
@Bitchwhipper2
@Blackgymmax
@Bloatedindeed
@bluepilled
@BongMog
@Brad
@BrahminBoss
@bruhmaxxing
@Bvnny.
@bwrauycnee
@cabbage
@caiolindo
@capybara
@Chadeep
@Chadrapist
@ChicoChicowski
@chiisfow
@Chinacurry
@chrisbauer
@chrisN
@chrollo
@Cigarette
@cillianmurphycel
@ConfusedBolivian
@Constantin Denis
@copemaxxedturanid
@copesthenics
@Coronabeer
@Crusile
@crybaby
@crymilk
@Cutecel2001
@cytoplasm
@D1390pilled
@Danish_Retard
@Debetro
@DeformedCell
@DelonLover1999
@delonregen
@DicedFeta
@Dr. Greenberg
@duckducknoose
@Dystopian
@eduardkoopman
@elzde95
@emeraldglass
@Enfant terrible
@EvCu65
@Fairestknight
@fandrewpandu
@Filippo
@flippasav
@FlyingElephant
@foidaddict
@FunkyFlamingo
@Gargantuan
@gonion wanter
@goo25
@gp8
@greatape11
@gymmaxedhorse
@HeightPilledum
@HitAndRun
@holdin'on
@hormonetherapy
@howtallareyou
@htnorbust
@Iblamejordan
@IBlamePhaggots
@Icon
@IHateMyself
@IHeightMogU
@INB
@Indagator
@ineonx
@inspector
@J5F0O1VJe00
@javab
@JL~
@joao
@JoeSchmoe12
@joeveniro
@john2
@JohnDoe
@jrobts.
@julian111
@justbentbro
@justinzayn
@justleavemealone
@kality
@Kama
@Kater Maxxing
@Kerbouchard
@khvirgin
@KING REIDYZ
@Kroker
@kuroro
@kyb
@kyrre
@LaIcriday
@leanislaw
@Lebgfinal
@leonardu
@leopold123
@lightskinbengali
@lightskincel.
@LimaDummy
@Loïs
@Lone Wolf
@longjohnmong
@LooksmaxxHopeful
@lordgandy2000
@Loveland
@m0ss26
@MadTwatter
@Manana
@ManzareK
@marauder
@Mastermind
@MatheusCqb
@metagross
@mizrahi_hater
@MoggerChad
@MongolTurk
@moolahmole24
@mrriceguy
@mug
@N3XT
@Napoleon de Geso
@needtobePSL
@NegativeNorwood
@NerdcelThundercok
@nerdycomrade
@Newday
@Nightrunner
@nika
@nordicfoidslayer23
@normie_joe
@norwegianfreak
@Oberyn
@OCDisneyChad
@ongongfr
o@only10inch
@OogaBooba
@overtier1011
@PaduaSlayer
@Perfection
@pig_face
@Pleiadian
@PointOfNoReturn
@poopoohead
@Preston
@Pretty
@Prince88
@PubertyMaxxer
@raccoonmilk.
@RAITEIII
@RAMU KAKA
@Ranjeet Dipshit
@RecessedChinCel
@Reckless Turtle
@Red Fox
@Reformed
@ReinerGeist1
@reptiles
@RetardSubhuman
@ripcordgod1
@Ritalincell
@Rixinuj
@RoadtoCurryChad
@rocoveron007
@rooman
@ROTTING
@ryangoslinglover377
@Sabbir0404a
@saint
@schizolool
@sebsyx
@serbiangandy
@Shekel
@Shieda_Kayn
@shortcel88
@Sick
@Sixdaysinfallujah66
@SixPack
@Skyness
@SlavicGeneral
@slavicpsycho
@SocietyIsSolipsistic
@Solaris
@soldier_puzzle662
@solid7/10
@Soumyadip
@spark
@Spiͯriͯtualcel
@SteveRogers
@stpzkmpfwg
@Struggler03
@studymaxxer
@SubHumanHere
@subhumantosubhumans
@Survivor95
@sтᴀʀʙoʏ
@TechnoBoss
@teemowhite
@temporomandibular32
@the BULL
@Thegreatone
@THEMOGGER
@TheReckons
@thesunalwaysrises
@Thorsten
@Throb The Builder
@ToTheTop
@TRUE_CEL
@truthpilled
@try2beme
@TUSSELEIF
@Tylermax
@Tyronius Maximus
@uberfuckchad
@UglyItalian
@user1728482728
@Venommm_
@wastedpotential
@WeAreBoundless
@Whatever0
@WHITECURRY
@WhiteGoodman
@whitegymmax
@wificonnector
@Willmogulater
@Wiqfi
@WishIwasChico
@Xangsane
@YawnWokeuperino
@YEATT
@yelyseiblud
@Yuno_howitez
@zainab
@zan
@Zer0/∞
@Zonar
@zsombi

THOUGHTS?
tfw half of the forum is tagged and you are not

• So Sad
Reactions: Sens
@racoonmilk

@Nad @ChicoChicowski @mug @BoredPrince @thickdickdaddy27 @Eriot Lodger @Meraki @ropemax @_MVP_ @WishIwasChico @Lmao @badg96 @slayer69 @Jamaldickjavontus @Kamui @looksmaxxer234 @Dr. Bludy @DR. NICKGA @dackerman @skorp @dimorphism @EdouardManlet @Manletmachine @pendalf @Pendejo @IBlamePhaggots @AbandonShip @Archangel @arcsquire @ExMilitary @exo @Lucifer X @son of Aphrodite @Xangsane @Latinus @Krakowski @TRUE_CEL @Spiͯriͯtualcel @darkness97 @Timmy @uselessmentalcel @Yuno_howitez @kwacker777 @disillusioned @Ritalincel @Ritalincell @bedes @RetardSubhuman @autistic_tendencies @BigJimsWornOutTires @humanoidsub7 @Lebgfinal @thecel @celestial @Manchild @Masteroogway @iamgirlcrazy @iam good boy @klip11 @GigaTyroneOrDeath @Abhorrence @GabachoCopium @whiteissuperior @WhiskeyCocaine @looksmaxxer2 @ReinhardRacist @chadvshtn @Beastimmung @Enfant terrible @BrahminBoss @leanislaw @Chadeep @tents @Debetro @goldpill @Mastermind @Lonenely sigma @Esteban1997 @Pretty @Blackgymmax @Gaygymmaxx @whitegymmax @mrriceguy @Zer0/∞ @NateJacobs @WeiWei @Bitchwhipper2 @currylightskin @Lightskinindian @LightSkinNoob @gigacumster3000 @Chinacurry @AlexBrown84 @alien @Lone Wolf @Nick.Harte @AspiringChanglite @aspiringexcel @curryboy123 @ongongfr @ElBastardo @Reformed @Witheredly90 @Aladin @gribsufer1 @stunna @Jungcuck @vanillaicecream @Master @STAMPEDE @Mop Robby @KING REIDYZ @lucivert @TheHandcel @RecessedChinCel @Cheesyrumble @LooksThinker @Rasputin @.Dude @lelouch @crisis @slop slinger @Tallooksmaxxer @Ai Impact @loservirgin123 @Reckless Turtle @DharkDC @Iasacrko @robtical @Vermilioncore @aidan @alriodai @diwkitffbw @TheTakeoverHasBegun @Amnesia @Makeyousit @ifyouwannabemylover @Danish_Retard @OGJBSLAYER @IwantToLooksMaxx @ReadBooksEveryday @7zyzz7 @lunin7 @the BULL @TsarTsar444 @Entschuldigung @GetShrekt @Baldingman1998 @goat2x @turkproducer @Gonthar @BrendioEEE @volcelfatcel @Wallenberg @Biggdink @Preston @StrangerDanger @FailedNormieManlet @eduardkoopman @mogstar @khvirgin @Alexanderr @LooksOverAll @HarrierDuBois @buflek @christian2710 @RichardSpencel @Acne Victim @cytoplasm

thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince
@Reckless Turtle on his way to request the entire forum to place their votes
If you weren't such a dumbass you'd realize that the people being tagged aren't random and are on the list for a reason (based on their own decision).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exo and Krakowski
@Nad @ChicoChicowski @mug @BoredPrince @thickdickdaddy27 @Eriot Lodger @Meraki @ropemax @_MVP_ @WishIwasChico @Lmao @badg96 @slayer69 @Jamaldickjavontus @Kamui @looksmaxxer234 @Dr. Bludy @DR. NICKGA @dackerman @skorp @dimorphism @EdouardManlet @Manletmachine @pendalf @Pendejo @IBlamePhaggots @AbandonShip @Archangel @arcsquire @ExMilitary @exo @Lucifer X @son of Aphrodite @Xangsane @Latinus @Krakowski @TRUE_CEL @Spiͯriͯtualcel @darkness97 @Timmy @uselessmentalcel @Yuno_howitez @kwacker777 @disillusioned @Ritalincel @Ritalincell @bedes @RetardSubhuman @autistic_tendencies @BigJimsWornOutTires @humanoidsub7 @Lebgfinal @thecel @celestial @Manchild @Masteroogway @iamgirlcrazy @iam good boy @klip11 @GigaTyroneOrDeath @Abhorrence @GabachoCopium @whiteissuperior @WhiskeyCocaine @looksmaxxer2 @ReinhardRacist @chadvshtn @Beastimmung @Enfant terrible @BrahminBoss @leanislaw @Chadeep @tents @Debetro @goldpill @Mastermind @Lonenely sigma @Esteban1997 @Pretty @Blackgymmax @Gaygymmaxx @whitegymmax @mrriceguy @Zer0/∞ @NateJacobs @WeiWei @Bitchwhipper2 @currylightskin @Lightskinindian @LightSkinNoob @gigacumster3000 @Chinacurry @AlexBrown84 @alien @Lone Wolf @Nick.Harte @AspiringChanglite @aspiringexcel @curryboy123 @ongongfr @ElBastardo @Reformed @Witheredly90 @Aladin @gribsufer1 @stunna @Jungcuck @vanillaicecream @Master @STAMPEDE @Mop Robby @KING REIDYZ @lucivert @TheHandcel @RecessedChinCel @Cheesyrumble @LooksThinker @Rasputin @.Dude @lelouch @crisis @slop slinger @Tallooksmaxxer @Ai Impact @loservirgin123 @Reckless Turtle @DharkDC @Iasacrko @robtical @Vermilioncore @aidan @alriodai @diwkitffbw @TheTakeoverHasBegun @Amnesia @Makeyousit @ifyouwannabemylover @Danish_Retard @OGJBSLAYER @IwantToLooksMaxx @ReadBooksEveryday @7zyzz7 @lunin7 @the BULL @TsarTsar444 @Entschuldigung @GetShrekt @Baldingman1998 @goat2x @turkproducer @Gonthar @BrendioEEE @volcelfatcel @Wallenberg @Biggdink @Preston @StrangerDanger @FailedNormieManlet @eduardkoopman @mogstar @khvirgin @Alexanderr @LooksOverAll @HarrierDuBois @buflek @christian2710 @RichardSpencel @Acne Victim @cytoplasm

thoughts?
Mass tagging doesn't even work anymore. I didn't get a notification for this. I have a feeling an admin (@Master @Alexanderr ) removed the ability because too many people (like yourself) were trolling or copying my list and tagging completely random users to their threads.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
tagging is bad