Losing all motivation

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
no longer getting iois from young foids (early 20s or below) and i have zero interest in dating roasties. My friends are becoming losers who prefer to stay home on weekends or they're too broke to do anything fun. I barely have any free time between wageslaving and school. It's insane how subhuman life becomes as you get older.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis, FacialStructure404, betrayed by 5‘8 and 5 others
It's @Over

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and fukmylyf
quit your job and school

do drugs

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Abhorrence, TARAN and 3 others
quit your job and school

do drugs
i don't think drugs would help. I don't even find music enjoyable rn. That's how i know shits really bad.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and MoggerGaston
get a grip. you a old-cel ofcource teens don't give you iois.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
get a grip. you a old-cel ofcource teens don't give you iois.
stfu u stupid nigger. Just a few months ago i still had 18-19 year olds grinding my dick at parties. God turned his back on me for some reason. This summer has been a disaster despite my efforts to do everything right

• JFL
show me ur face mister get IOIs

• JFL
im 25 and I went to the club once this year because everybody wants to stay hime or just drink a beer at a bar or some shit

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
im 25 and I went to the club once this year because everybody wants to stay hime or just drink a beer at a bar or some shit
the worst feeling is missing out on life because you're surrounded by the wrong people. It's already july and i spent maybe 30 min outside with some of them. They're fucking useless

Users who are viewing this thread

Back