Losing bf as a teenager

Pubertymaxxer3

Pubertymaxxer3

Solstice
As a teenager should you focus on losing bf or eating as much as possible till you are fully grown?

As a teenager should you focus on losing bf or eating as much as possible till you are fully grown?
Eat bro but eat healthy so you reach your full potential

• +1
Reactions: Saturn, Square Jaw, GoMadAndSTFU and 2 others
Fasting was shown to increase GH eat quality food and fast

• +1
Reactions: Square Jaw
Doesnt fasting kill collagen or some shit

• +1
Reactions: Square Jaw

• JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
Eat alot, especially protein but don't miss the carbs. Just don't be obese. Up to 80kg for a 6ftcel is ok

don't fast, like at all, contrary to popular belief it actually stunts growth to an extent, growth hormone secretion is only upregulated during a fast due to the fact that insulin and glucose aren't suppressing the release. But without sufficient insulin and glucose, then that GH can't be converted to IGF-1, instead, it'll just be metabolized by somatostatin.

in puberty, you'll want to be eating like a mad man, of course, don't be retarded, eat healthy, but eat a lot of food, you'll want your pancreas to constantly be secreting insulin so that it can bind to the INSR and activate the cascade of anabolic pathway signaling. Also, GH is high enough as it is during puberty, all sorts of polypeptide hormonal signals are being released from the hypothalamus during puberty, eventually leading to all sorts of androgens and growth factors, just eat, that's the advice I'm giving you based off of what I'm assuming is somebody whom isn't interesting in exogenous usage of GH.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7785, Alexanderr and 2 others
don't fast, like at all, contrary to popular belief it actually stunts growth to an extent, growth hormone secretion is only upregulated during a fast due to the fact that insulin and glucose aren't suppressing the release. But without sufficient insulin and glucose, then that GH can't be converted to IGF-1, instead, it'll just be metabolized by somatostatin.

in puberty, you'll want to be eating like a mad man, of course, don't be retarded, eat healthy, but eat a lot of food, you'll want your pancreas to constantly be secreting insulin so that it can bind to the INSR and activate the cascade of anabolic pathway signaling. Also, GH is high enough as it is during puberty, all sorts of polypeptide hormonal signals are being released from the hypothalamus during puberty, eventually leading to all sorts of androgens and growth factors, just eat, that's the advice I'm giving you based off of what I'm assuming is somebody whom isn't interesting in exogenous usage of GH.
Asteroid belt circumference iq

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756