Losing facefat as a lean guy

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and klimo
im literally in socal buddy

you look kind of disabled but that just adds to the appeal ❤️

only retard replies

whats your age ? if you are below 18 your bones havent fully developed yet , all kids are boneless

only retard replies

whats your age ? if you are below 18 your bones havent fully developed yet , all kids are boneless
im 18 but i dont think my growthplates have closed because and going through hormonal changes and many signs such as so much acne all of a sudden

• +1
Reactions: shieldzz
im 18 but i dont think my growthplates have closed because and going through hormonal changes and many signs such as so much acne all of a sudden
You should lose more bodyfat, try reach single digit bodyfat . And also you need accutane asap , remove that shit acnee from ur face

if you still dont get the desired look , wait till 20-25 and get chin fillers or chin augmentation

You should lose more bodyfat, try reach single digit bodyfat . And also you need accutane asap , remove that shit acnee from ur face

if you still dont get the desired look , wait till 20-25 and get chin fillers or chin augmentation
does accutane hinder any hormonal changes? and also are there any growth hormones such as mk to maximize everything and do you think they re a good idea

does accutane hinder any hormonal changes? and also are there any growth hormones such as mk to maximize everything and do you think they re a good idea
no,its all bs . ive cleared all my back with accutane with lowest dosage in few months . You will get a clean face in less than 6 months , i promise you

growth hormone wont change shit in ur bones , eventually it will ruin ur face and make ur nose longer

Chin fillers are the best bet,your maxilla is good but you lack forward growth in ur chin

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxasianmonk
no,its all bs . ive cleared all my back with accutane with lowest dosage in few months . You will get a clean face in less than 6 months , i promise you

growth hormone wont change shit in ur bones , eventually it will ruin ur face and make ur nose longer

Chin fillers are the best bet,your maxilla is good but you lack forward growth in ur chin
people on this post are tellimg me that my jaw is not wide and that i should be chewing more, but my face is actually indeed wide. what do you think? i do agree my jaw needs work, but training my masseter seems like it would make my face into a square