Losing faith

SchizoTuto

SchizoTuto

Bronze
For the first time in my life Im doubting about God's existence.

Im slowly getting more insane everyday, Im slowly approaching the day where I'll do something very very baaaaaaaaad:D:D:D:D

I pray God everyday for 2 years now, and yet my life is still horrible. Im getting more and more depressed, more and more dangerous.

Yet I see my friends they're all good, they have a nice skin without even doing any skincare, they have good hairs, good eyes, good grades.

But me I got horrible everything, I have no school this year cuz my grades and my parents hate me.

How should I be thankful to God ? No way. Im losing faith. Or Satan is winning over me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enriquecel, Ascending2Tyrone, uksucks and 5 others
I feel like Imma become a serial killer

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
or a ridiculous shooter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, scrunchables, imthesupremecel and 1 other person
give urself unto satan and declare that he is the king of heaven, the king of creatures on earth and under the earth

• Hmm...
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Its so sad because I was always nice to everyone, I always wanted to make peoples happy, I always wanted to be kind, and now I just feel hatred towards everyone and I feel powerless, I feel weak and insane

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and imthesupremecel
give urself unto satan and declare that he is the king of heaven, the king of creatures on earth and under the earth
Really ?

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel and TitSlicer
yea or be like garfield and forget about sex , social status etc. just be a comfy little ornage cat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: getleftover, ShowerMaxxing and PROMETHEUS
Weak boys clutch onto the tailcoats of their mothers

Weak men clutch onto the hope of an external saviour

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 209owais, Ascending2Tyrone and ShowerMaxxing
Satanism (ideology, not beleiving in satan🤣) mogs

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
yea or be like garfield and forget about sex , social status etc. just be a comfy little ornage cat
I dont care about sex or anything related to romance, I just want to feel good in my own body, I want to be proud of my looks. I swear imma blow my head off with a shotgun so no one's gonna ever see my face again

• JFL
Reactions: TitSlicer
garfieldcel is going insane no hope for this world anymore

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, TitSlicer and PlayersGetPlayed
Whether or not Satan is winning over you is fully under your control. With God all things are possible, so be persistent and He will save you.

• JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and imthesupremecel
Weak boys clutch onto the tailcoats of their mothers

Weak men clutch onto the hope of an external saviour
Im a weak men then Im a fucking bitch please insult me please tell me to kill myself

• Hmm...
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
Unironically true

I would expand but I don’t feel like even you understand the level of basedness you just wrote

• +1
Reactions: shikataganai and TitSlicer
Whether or not Satan is winning over you is fully under your control. With God all things are possible, so be persistent and He will save you.
I threatened God to give me what I want because I had a mental break down I started argue with him we're not cool anymore

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Satanism (ideology, not beleiving in satan🤣) mogs
Believing in Satan imply believing in God so you choose the bad side on purpose to be happy for 80 years but end up burning in hell forever after that

maybe it's time to stop relying on God and take the lead of your own life.

Maybe god exist, maybe he doesn't. Maybe he hates you, maybe he doesn't care at all. Either way, why should you care? Go make things happen.

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and PlayersGetPlayed
I threatened God to give me what I want because I had a mental break down I started argue with him we're not cool anymore
You really think He didn't see that argument coming? He will always be cool with you, but you've got to trust in Him. Nothing is impossible, you can still reverse the damage that the blackpill has done to you.

Convert yourself into Judaism before it's too late

Im slowly approaching the day where I'll do something very very baaaaaaaaad:D:D:D:D
I think you should self-reflect before the "baaaaaaaaaad" thing you're about to do. It helped me by a lot.

maybe it's time to stop relying on God and take the lead of your own life.

Maybe god exist, maybe he doesn't. Maybe he hates you, maybe he doesn't care at all. Either way, why should you care? Go make things happen.

Thanks I love fight club btw

You really think He didn't see that argument coming? He will always be cool with you, but you've got to trust in Him. Nothing is impossible, you can still reverse the damage that the blackpill has done to you.
These are permanents, I cant go on life now that I realized how UGLY and HORRIBLE I was Im a fucking monster Im sure the devil laugh at me for my looks

• +1
Just ask yourself are you really trying your best?
Do you enjoy your studies?
There’s a lot of pressure in modern society to go to college, but it’s not for everyone. Graduation rates reflect that 40-60% average.

Obviously god isnt real but jfl at u doubting your belief in him because you dont have perfect skin talk about strong willed

Just ask yourself are you really trying your best?
Do you enjoy your studies?
There’s a lot of pressure in modern society to go to college, but it’s not for everyone. Graduation rates reflect that 40-60% average.
I failed school because I was obsessed with my looks, I couldnt focus, sleep at night, I went insane, I almost never wrote a thing this year I never listened anything I never completed a test

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Obviously god isnt real but jfl at u doubting your belief in him because you dont have perfect skin talk about strong willed
If it was only that

• So Sad
Reactions: cooldude1231
These are permanents, I cant go on life now that I realized how UGLY and HORRIBLE I was Im a fucking monster Im sure the devil laugh at me for my looks
It is clearly stated in the Bible that no sin is too awful to be forgiven, with the exception of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. You can only mess this up for yourself, by refusing to believe that it's not over.

On a more practical note, what you need clearly seems to be something to boost your self-esteem. I've seen supposed subhumans with higher confidence than you. Work on that and maybe things won't look as bad after all.

I failed school because I was obsessed with my looks, I couldnt focus, sleep at night, I went insane, I almost never wrote a thing this year I never listened anything I never completed a test
Just lol u should’ve WD from courses then, at least then there would be no academic or financial penalty

So what did you do with your time instead?

Not even going to read this heretical post, fuck you Christ is king

It is clearly stated in the Bible that no sin is too awful to be forgiven, with the exception of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. You can only mess this up for yourself, by refusing to believe that it's not over.

On a more practical note, what you need clearly seems to be something to boost your self-esteem. I've seen supposed subhumans with higher confidence than you. Work on that and maybe things won't look as bad after all.
Im a sub-subhuman

• +1
life is a test

• +1

Im slowly getting more insane everyday, Im slowly approaching the day where I'll do something very very baaaaaaaaad:D:D:D:D

I pray God everyday for 2 years now, and yet my life is still horrible. Im getting more and more depressed, more and more dangerous.

Yet I see my friends they're all good, they have a nice skin without even doing any skincare, they have good hairs, good eyes, good grades.

But me I got horrible everything, I have no school this year cuz my grades and my parents hate me.

How should I be thankful to God ? No way. Im losing faith. Or Satan is winning over me.
Accept adonis, embrace adonis, believe in adonis

Not even going to read this heretical post, fuck you Christ is king
Sure but I dont think "fuck you" and "Christ is king" fit in the same phrase

• +1
Reactions: Acion
Im a sub-subhuman
Even then God still loves you.

Don't worry so much about what your fate is, only God knows. You haven't seen what you will become, in your mind you are still as far from Heaven as you are from Hell. Will you really trust your own low self-esteem over God, who has seen where you will be in the future?

• JFL
Even then God still loves you.

Don't worry so much about what your faith is, only God knows. You haven't seen what you will become, in your mind you are still as far from Heaven as you are from Hell. Will you really trust your own low self-esteem over God, who has seen where you will be in the future?
Biggest cope i seen

• +1

The god of the Bible is not real

You on your own, always have been. This life is like lottery. You may get born with good genes or medium genes of low quality genes like most users on this forum. Whether you’re successful in life or not totally depends on your genes, nothing else. There is no higher power that wants to fulfill your wishes and help you have sex

You on your own, always have been. This life is like lottery. You may get born with good genes or medium genes of low quality genes like most users on this forum. Whether you’re successful in life or not totally depends on your genes, nothing else. There is no higher power that wants to fulfill your wishes and help you have sex
I dont care about sex I want to look good for myself so life is easier.