Losing hope quickly [over - relateable?]

  • OP π”’π”―π”Ÿπ”¦π”±π”žπ”©π” π”’π”©
  • Start date
π”’π”―π”Ÿπ”¦π”±π”žπ”©π” π”’π”©

π”’π”―π”Ÿπ”¦π”±π”žπ”©π” π”’π”©

Frame
Joined
Apr 16, 2025
Posts
6,180
Reputation
8,370
Really losing my mind recently, i can't bear living with my subhuman eye area and it's taking a toll on me! Every time I go to school and people look at my face it feels like I completely lose control of my face and I genuinely feel a wave of dread washing over me. I might be doing something enjoyable and my mood will instantly drop as soon as I see me reflection. Theres no hope left for me, I'm a wimp skull normie with a slightly above average frame. Does anyone else somewhat relate :feelsrope::FeelsRainMan:
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: pexy, shedontluv-U, οΌ©οΌ£οΌ² and 2 others
Brutal man

We all feel down sometimes just gotta work ur way through it
 
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U, οΌ©οΌ£οΌ², π”’π”―π”Ÿπ”¦π”±π”žπ”©π” π”’π”© and 1 other person
I relate bro. Often feels like hugging a tree is the only way out
 
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U, οΌ©οΌ£οΌ² and π”’π”―π”Ÿπ”¦π”±π”žπ”©π” π”’π”©
How do I maximize my frame
 
  • +1
Reactions: οΌ©οΌ£οΌ² and π”’π”―π”Ÿπ”¦π”±π”žπ”©π” π”’π”©
Really losing my mind recently, i can't bear living with my subhuman eye area and it's taking a toll on me! Every time I go to school and people look at my face it feels like I completely lose control of my face and I genuinely feel a wave of dread washing over me. I might be doing something enjoyable and my mood will instantly drop as soon as I see me reflection. Theres no hope left for me, I'm a wimp skull normie with a slightly above average frame. Does anyone else somewhat relate :feelsrope::FeelsRainMan:
in a sub human way what do u mean ur eye area is bad? like does it have bad ipd or bad pfl or smth?
 
  • +1
Reactions: π”’π”―π”Ÿπ”¦π”±π”žπ”©π” π”’π”© and οΌ©οΌ£οΌ²
Really losing my mind recently, i can't bear living with my subhuman eye area and it's taking a toll on me! Every time I go to school and people look at my face it feels like I completely lose control of my face and I genuinely feel a wave of dread washing over me. I might be doing something enjoyable and my mood will instantly drop as soon as I see me reflection. Theres no hope left for me, I'm a wimp skull normie with a slightly above average frame. Does anyone else somewhat relate :feelsrope::FeelsRainMan:
Its okay Bhai just make sure to max out other aspect and then try to hardmaxx in thr Future
 
  • +1
Reactions: π”’π”―π”Ÿπ”¦π”±π”žπ”©π” π”’π”©
How do I maximize my frame
Mine just started developing as I got older, I don't have any specific strategies since I was doing so many copes and bullshit to grow. I suppose cramming nutrients and being extremely active are a simple way to improve frame
 
  • +1
Reactions: DrRodger and οΌ©οΌ£οΌ²
in a sub human way what do u mean ur eye area is bad? like does it have bad ipd or bad pfl or smth?
There's no bone below and on the outside of my eyes, my orbitals are so recessed it's genuinely awful
 
  • +1
Reactions: οΌ©οΌ£οΌ²
real man

my eyes suck too
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: π”’π”―π”Ÿπ”¦π”±π”žπ”©π” π”’π”© and οΌ©οΌ£οΌ²
  • +1
Reactions: π”’π”―π”Ÿπ”¦π”±π”žπ”©π” π”’π”© and οΌ©οΌ£οΌ²
Nah there has to something more effective that sounds like cope
I went to the gym 5 days a week from July 2023-december 2024 and then 3 days a week up until August 2025. I also played club football (soccer as USA call it) which meant that I was doing a lot of training and sprinting etc.
Screenshot 20260928 221353 com zhiliaoapp musically DetailActivity
Screenshot 20260928 221405 com zhiliaoapp musically DetailActivity

I was 16 when I quit the gym in 2025 and that was mostly when my puberty started, I tried maximizing androgen production since I was around 5'9 by this point and wanted to grow taller and wider so I mostly tried consuming as much zinc, magnesium and Boron as possible whilst doing lots of sprinting since it supposedly boosted gh.
IMG 20260611 232855
Snapchat 2019841820
since then I grew to 6'1 and my frame grew a decent bit
Snapchat 1150991183
 

Similar threads

avenox
Replies
19
Views
103
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
Lorence
Replies
1
Views
25
mangotimer
mangotimer
roymustang
Replies
6
Views
25
Nocturnal
Nocturnal
surgerymaxxed1
Replies
4
Views
85
whiskers52
whiskers52
hexum.dnd
Replies
0
Views
9
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top