Losing my fucking mind

B

Bomin

Iron
I’m actually going insane. I’m 5’9 at 16, but I think I’m still growing. I definitely haven’t fully gone through puberty and feel behind my peers. I’m Indian (fuck) but my parents are tall for Indian standards, both being 5’8. My grandparents are also that height and all my uncles are over 6 feet. Hopefully I’m growing or maybe I’m just fucking coping to deal with being a manlet. All my friends are taller than me, every single fucking one. Most of them, the ones I hang out with more, are also better looking than me. I have begun to resent them for it.

I’m fat, I think 30% bf, haven’t checked in a while. I’m just started doing cardio and going to the gym, but gym is cope for ugly face and short height. I don’t know how well my skull structure is under my face fat. I think I had decent zygos and jaw but idk but I’m still fat. My parents have a strong jaw and zygos so I’m praying I’m not fucked. I’m also not dark skin. My whole families skin is really lightheaded for Indians, maybe at the skin tone or a little lighter even than Marlon Teixeira. But I got dark ass eyes so that’s fucked.

But all that being said, cope or not, I am fucking losing my mind over my inability to pull. I’m so universally bitchless and I can’t do anything about it. I go to parties, nothing. I go on social medias, nothing. I find my inner light, nothing. I know I’m not owed anything, but god fucking dammit am I that fucking ugly?? My female friends have told me that I just have to put myself out there, and try harder but I think, fuck it, I know it’s just not like that.

I have nobody to talk to because if I say anything along these lines I’m told that I’m just a stupid kid falling into an internet trap, and that I’ll “find the right person” eventually.

Oh my fucking god I’m fucking losing my mind.

dont worry boyo now you'll be able to shitpost here with us for all of eternity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, malignant, tombradylover and 2 others
you're stuck with us

Last edited:
you say yourself that you are at 30% body fat, that your friends are taller AND better looking than you and then you say you're losing your mind as to why you can't "pull" women.

The answer is right there in your post. You're not "pulling" women because you don't make the cut to be attractive to them.

Last edited:
Lose weight, start wearing lifts and fake being 5'11 👍😃