Losing my virginity tomorrow, WTF DO I DO?

are you ntmaxxed and lowinhib maxxed or you also high psl?if not chad or chadlite could confirm ntmaxx theory
im by no means high psl, im normie at best, but I was very loud and lowinhib at the time, and I was 5'11 in 10th grade so i basically heightmogged the entire class. And to add to that, I had a very deep and manly voice.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: EastEurocel and 6ft7Mogger
my nigga ion know u tho nigga

I hope she doesn't care that I finished quick

giphy.gif

View attachment 804854
long story short, i pulled up to her crib when her parents left the house. And when I arrived, we talked for a bit, and I asked her to give me a head so I could last longer during actual sex, which she did, and i nutted after only 30 seconds.
after that we chilled a bit and watched some netflix, until I was recharged.
Our first round I lasted only 1-2 minutes, first half i fucked her from behind and then I asked her to finish off my getting on top of me.
I really didn't know WTF to do so I just acted all cool and acted that I wasn't a virgin and I knew what to do.

And when she asked me if I was a virgin, I responded by saying"Ive gotten a head before, does that count?". SMH

We'll at least i've got me nut now. After we finished I slept with her for a bit before dipping out the house and told her goodbye.
still received head tho