Losing weight changed people's behaviour towards me

shahid khan

shahid khan

Skakz
So i wanted to make this post byt ofcourse no one would believe me here without pics but meh fuck it. Ik this is water but just giving out lifefuel.

I was really obese my whole life at a BMI of 32.
Just recently i lost about 23kg's and my life has had couple of occasions that confuse me. I don't look good maybe a htn at best but I still get some privileges.

Just a month back I had a doctors appointment but i was late and the guy who at the reception kinda knew me but he never treated me differently but this time he looked at me and said you have changed alot. And I said yeah but right now I am late for the appointment and if you could help out as i have other stuff to do and believe it or not he just letted me to the doctor.

I had a friend who just used to think of me as a friend and never had i received any compliments from her but just recently she told me that she is kinda jealous of me because people in my comment section of tiktok compliments me. I just comforted her by saying they are just my friends joking around but even if I had lived 7 lives I would have never thought a stacy would be jealous of me especially this one.

While losing weight i had list contact with my friends and i recently met them again and there were girls who literally used to talk shit to me but this time one said "i wish I never bullied you and you never made me your sister so i could've flirted with you". I was actually in a shock as this girl hated my existence. During the same conversation a girl who I just met. Told me I look like this guy 1447979 500w
And that she has had a crush on him. I was quite new to the idea of flirting so I didn't knew what she meant and i brushed it off but I think she was flirting. (Btw i look alot like him according to my other friends aswell so if you want a idea of me that's me for you).

Now everytime i meet people who I already have met are in an aww-struck and just keep talking about how i lose weight and I literally just tell them to eat once a day and they think I am joking but i am not. I starved myself for this. New people who meet me treat me cery differently than i remember. I feel like the attention of center is towards me most of the time and I have to be honest it kind of feels good and bad at the same time as I am not used to this.

Summary: Even as a htn, when I lost weight people chamged towards me. I get compliments, privileges, etc. Even tho i am not even lean and I truly hate myself as I know my every flaw due to this sight and everytime I see myself in the mirror or on a photo I just notice my flaws nothing more but maybe people see more to me.
Personally I think it's my personality jokes apart. I don't speak much but speak in the right weightage if you know what i mean. But losing weight definitely helped.

Thanks

Those who'll say dnr. It's fine and okay but your actually retarded (edited to make you look like you lack a chromosome and your parents couldn't have had a full night of sex because your dad lacked a boner that night and a few inches of cock from his life)

Edited 2.0. I already said this all is water but just giving out lifefuel to people but unlike your dad who lacks few inches of dick there's no lifefuel for that shit. Even surgery couldn't fix his dick.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, redmaxx, brb7 and 9 others
dnr nigga

edit: your edit is absolutely retarded, saying water information no shit you got treated better when you LOOK better.

edit 9358.6: Insults mean absolutely nothing especially coming from an incel forum. If you know its water why repeat threads that have already been made several times you can scroll on this thread and find a story just like this.Even if its "lifefuel" it won't fix there shitty features and disgusting body. The only thing you're fueling is there mental masturbation fantasy.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, evap0, shahid khan and 2 others
mirin for the motivation

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan
htn is very good bro. like top 15%

mirin for the motivation
Bro idek. This was the easiest shit. Starving yourself rather than going to a gym and a diet is way more easier
No shit you look better now, fat ass
I do look better but i don't get why everyone is treating me better. I still have the same features

So i wanted to make this post byt ofcourse no one would believe me here without pics vut meh fuck it.

Just recently i lost about 23kg's and my life has had couple of occasions that confuse me. I don't look good maybe a htn at best but I still get some privileges.

Just a month back I had a doctors appointment but i was late and the guy who at the reception kinda knew me but he never treated me differently but this time he looked at me and said you have changed alot. And I said yeah but right now I am late for the appointment and if you could help out as i have other stuff to do and believe it or not he just letted me to the doctor.

I had a friend who just used to think of me as a friend and never had i received any compliments from her but just recently she told me that she is kinda jealous of me because people in my comment section of tiktok compliments me. I just comforted her by saying they are just my friends joking around but even if I had lived 7 lives I would have never thought a stacy would be jealous of me especially this one.

While losing weight i had list contact with my friends and i recently met them again and there were girls who literally used to talk shit to me but this time one said "i wish I never bullied you and you never made me your sister so i could've flirted with you". I was actually in a shock as this girl hated my existence. During the same conversation a girl who I just met. Told me I look like this guyView attachment 2511962
And that she has had a crush on him. I was quite new to the idea of flirting so I didn't knew what she meant and i brushed it off but I think she was flirting. (Btw i look alot like him according to my other friends aswell so if you want a idea of me that's me for you).

Now everytime i meet people who I already have met are in an aww-struck and just keep talking about how i lose weight and I literally just tell them to eat once a day and they think I am joking but i am not. I starved myself for this. New people who meet me treat me cery differently than i remember. I feel like the attention of center is towards me most of the time and I have to be honest it kind of feels good and bad at the same time as I am not used to this.

Summary: Even as a htn, when I lost weight people chamged towards me. I get compliments, privileges, etc. Even tho i am not even lean and I truly hate myself as I know my every flaw due to this sight and everytime I see myself in the mirror or on a photo I just notice my flaws nothing more but maybe people see more to me.
Personally I think it's my personality jokes apart. I don't speak much but speak in the right weightage if you know what i mean. But losing weight definitely helped.

Thanks

Those who'll say dnr. It's fine and okay but your actually retarded (edited to make you look like you lack a chromosome and your parents couldn't have had a full night of sex because your dad lacked a biner that night and a few inches of cock from his life)
good for you man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105 and shahid khan
So i wanted to make this post byt ofcourse no one would believe me here without pics vut meh fuck it.

While losing weight i had list contact with my friends and i recently met them again and there were girls who literally used to talk shit to me but this time one said "i wish I never bullied you and you never made me your sister so i could've flirted with you". I was actually in a shock as this girl hated my existence. During the same conversation a girl who I just met. Told me I look like this guyView attachment 2511962

Thanks

Those who'll say dnr. It's fine and okay but your actually retarded (edited to make you look like you lack a chromosome and your parents couldn't have had a full night of sex because your dad lacked a boner that night and a few inches of cock from his life)
Good for you bro, What country are you based in?

Dnr but good that you lost weight

• +1
Bro idek. This was the easiest shit. Starving yourself rather than going to a gym and a diet is way more easier
is starvemaxxed last year all the way to 70kg. now im 80kg again. my goal is 65

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, shahid khan and Nick.Harte
Good, once again looks over personality prevail

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx and Nick.Harte
Keep grinding, keep hustling and shoot for your dreams.

• Love it
just had a muffin while i was reading this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nanefer, shahid khan, Deleted member 29651 and 1 other person
Time to put on some muscle now
Nobody respects a skinny fag
Hahahah

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, InSplit, zura and 2 others
Time to put on some muscle now
Nobody respects a skinny fag
Hahahah
I am not skinny jfl. I am still skinny fat. Not gonna my power strength has decreased a bit but even tho at this point I still am able to take on a head to head fight.

dnr nigga

edit: your edit is absolutely retarded, saying water information no shit you got treated better when you LOOK better.

edit 9358.6: Insults mean absolutely nothing especially coming from an incel forum. If you know its water why repeat threads that have already been made several times you can scroll on this thread and find a story just like this.Even if its "lifefuel" it won't fix there shitty features and disgusting body. The only thing you're fueling is there mental masturbation fantasy.
Ayo bro chill. Got your point

Btw guys (not perfection targeted) but anyone seeing this for lifefuel I got 1.25 inches of dick

I literally just tell them to eat once a day and they think I am joking but i am not. I starved myself for this.
Bro dont tell them the truth :lul:

• JFL
losing weight such a dumb thing to be happy about how u guys get that big in the first place i cba

So i wanted to make this post byt ofcourse no one would believe me here without pics but meh fuck it. Ik this is water but just giving out lifefuel.

Thanks

Edited 2.0. I already said this all is water but just giving out lifefuel to people but unlike your dad who lacks few inches of dick there's no lifefuel for that shit. Even surgery couldn't fix his dick.
Do you even know what HTN means

Thanks

if you actually look like that guy congrats cuase that is strong appeal

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer
Do you even know what HTN means
Nigga your a greycel. Posts 391 reputation 92
if you actually look like that guy congrats cuase that is strong appeal
Personally I hate it. No offense but for some reason I don't like it.
losing weight such a dumb thing to be happy about how u guys get that big in the first place i cba
When your parents feed you, you get big unlike you when they starve you half to death

Nigga your a greycel. Posts 391 reputation 92

Personally I hate it. No offense but for some reason I don't like it.

When your parents feed you, you get big unlike you when they starve you half to death
Dgaf you say “maybe HTN” as if that’s not fucking significant

Dgaf you say “maybe HTN” as if that’s not fucking significant
Hahahahahah. Taller than you. Better looking than you. So IDGAF. Stop trynna pull me in the shithole your in

share your diet retard

Pm pics let's see. Won't doxx

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: shahid khan and autistic_tendencies
Just wear oversized tees. Train neck and forearms. And do not smile, keeping a bitch face.
Yes but those things are indicators of overall muscularity

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan and Tr0ubLe
If you want real proof of blackpill put on 10kg and buzz your hair and see how people treat you then.

• +1
share your diet retard
I said I fuvking starved myself. Who's the retard and blind ass now.

I bet you stroke your balls instead of your dick while fapping to gay porn.

If you want real proof of blackpill put on 10kg and buzz your hair and see how people treat you then.
I literally was walking on like that. No hair 103kg collegen like shit and I had fuvking acne that i forced onto myself because i saw some retard post about a good skin here like a year back. I was treated like shit until i lost weight and suddenly everyone is complimenting me and all but i never believe a single human being with there compliments as i think they all are lying just like i would get one annual compliment while I was fat and ugky and bald. Tbvh with you I would rather go back to those days as i still can't adjust to this new treatment of people being nice to me and it's almost been 6 months since they started treating me nicely. Even the bullies treat me nicely now so it's super weird

Pm pics let's see. Won't doxx
I am really really sorry as i literally haven't shared my pics on this site and all as i have some privacy concerns. I'll do a face reveal later on after some more looksmaxing techniques and will tag you.

Yes but those things are indicators of overall muscularity
Yep. It's a cheatcode for skinny prettyboys tho

Oh man fuvk that shit cause i had been doing that and it sucks literally. I wouldn't say i have a great bone structure but it's good enough to be a pretty boy and i hate it. When i was fat i was super masculine and all and i loved every bit of my masculinity but since i have lost weight i look like a dark triad prettyboy(i know these are tiktok terms). And this shit sucks. I want to look like a chad and have great bone density like my friend who has low appeal but at first glimpse he looks like how a masculine guy should look like. His skull is nearly perfect. Man i am jealous of masculine looking bone structure guys. But i keep a subelt beard at 18 to look more masculine.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and autistic_tendencies

Thanks

Be happy you had good bones under the fat. Recessed subhumans still look like shit at 10% bf

• +1
Be happy you had good bones under the fat. Recessed subhumans still look like shit at 10% bf
Ik its decent not bad tho. I still have regret losing weight because my gonion width is shit. It's 86% which makes me super insecure at times but i have high hopes for myself to still have the same gonion width but create a great illusion of wider jaw just like chico by getting to 10% bf (currently at 18-20% bf)

• Woah
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Ik its decent not bad tho. I still have regret losing weight because my gonion width is shit. It's 86% which makes me super insecure at times but i have high hopes for myself to still have the same gonion width but create a great illusion of wider jaw just like chico by getting to 10% bf (currently at 18-20% bf)
If you look good already at 18%(and a lot of people underestimate their bodyfat) then you can have high hopes chad

• +1
share your diet and workout
I said I fuvking starved myself. Who's the retard and blind ass now.

I bet you stroke your balls instead of your dick while fapping to gay porn.
share a detailed explanation

• +1
share your diet and workout
share a detailed explanation
Vro i literally didn't eat anything for a day or 2 then i would eat something random or have a random snack like lays or diet coke or have some red meat to make sure my body had a bit of protien.

Just make sure if your starving yourself you have a bit of carbs and alot of protein with it.

But starving is shitty and it's results are shitty asf. You'll lose muscle everywhere if you don't have any protien even in your masseters if your chewing in excess with chew gum. Cut off soda and simple carbohydrates as that shit makes it difficult to starve yourself. To beat the hunger you can't do shit but just sleep on it.

For excersize while starving make sure you have no money with you when you go out and just walk around even a mile or 2. But if you are gonna eat anything make sure it has alot of protien in it. For vitamins i would say have fruits the day your starving.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
Oh man fuvk that shit cause i had been doing that and it sucks literally. I wouldn't say i have a great bone structure but it's good enough to be a pretty boy and i hate it. When i was fat i was super masculine and all and i loved every bit of my masculinity but since i have lost weight i look like a dark triad prettyboy(i know these are tiktok terms). And this shit sucks. I want to look like a chad and have great bone density like my friend who has low appeal but at first glimpse he looks like how a masculine guy should look like. His skull is nearly perfect. Man i am jealous of masculine looking bone structure guys. But i keep a subelt beard at 18 to look more masculine.
bonesmash and wait for bone growth

• +1
If you look good already at 18%(and a lot of people underestimate their bodyfat) then you can have high hopes chad
Nah I have checked it with the measurement thing that pinching fat thing. Plus my gonion width cucks me from becoming a chad for darktriad. And i think they are inwards for a reason I just hope they are not please pray for me jfl

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
bonesmash and wait for bone growth
I am going on hgh but how do I increase gonion width or get flared gonions? I heard that instead of getting outward gonions your jaw just looks shitty asf and they look cucky. Saw several cases here and other where.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
Why are you obsessed about looking masculine? You will have more female attention than your "chad" friend

I am going on hgh but how do I increase gonion width or get flared gonions? I heard that instead of getting outward gonions your jaw just looks shitty asf and they look cucky. Saw several cases here and other where.
I only do chin and started cheekbones recently. Dunno about gonoins. Just chew hard gum with cold water. You can still remodel bones

Why are you obsessed about looking masculine? You will have more female attention than your "chad" friend
Bruh I don't want female attention. I actually have better plans for my career and looking masculine is a better way to redeem that. Looking high trust while conducting any buisness makes you look youthful and young for a job and you become low teust to handle a buisness. But if you look masculine you'll be able to conduct business and gain trust from people more easily as they trust you with there sruff more because you look like you can handle difficult situations

I only do chin and started cheekbones recently. Dunno about gonoins. Just chew hard gum with cold water. You can still remodel bones
Nah chewing doesn't help tbvh. It's cope i tried it for a year and nothing change and the fact is I was like 16 when i started. My cousin actually is a og of this site(he looks like a chad thanks to looksim) but that cunt gatekeeps shit. He told me to chew and not endanger myself with uncanny results like 2 year back and I started(i still chew as it's a habit now). My masseters are now underdeveloped because of my low protein intake and excess chewing. My jaw is kind of bloated sometimes if i chew even a little hard. My ramus is the same length it was last year. It did grew 2 mm on my dominant chewing side vut i hardly doubt it was the gum rather it was me finishing off my puberty.

In general chewing gum is cope.

Vro i literally didn't eat anything for a day or 2 then i would eat something random or have a random snack like lays or diet coke or have some red meat to make sure my body had a bit of protien.

Just make sure if your starving yourself you have a bit of carbs and alot of protein with it.

But starving is shitty and it's results are shitty asf. You'll lose muscle everywhere if you don't have any protien even in your masseters if your chewing in excess with chew gum. Cut off soda and simple carbohydrates as that shit makes it difficult to starve yourself. To beat the hunger you can't do shit but just sleep on it.

For excersize while starving make sure you have no money with you when you go out and just walk around even a mile or 2. But if you are gonna eat anything make sure it has alot of protien in it. For vitamins i would say have fruits the day your starving.
I already have lost a lot of weight AND muscle and eat 1.7k calories every day