Losing weight changed people's behaviour towards me

Did you intermittent fast? How exactly did you starvemaxx?

Did you intermittent fast? How exactly did you starvemaxx?
Vro i literally didn't eat anything for a day or 2 then i would eat something random or have a random snack like lays or diet coke or have some red meat to make sure my body had a bit of protien.

Just make sure if your starving yourself you have a bit of carbs and alot of protein with it.

But starving is shitty and it's results are shitty asf. You'll lose muscle everywhere if you don't have any protien even in your masseters if your chewing in excess with chew gum. Cut off soda and simple carbohydrates as that shit makes it difficult to starve yourself. To beat the hunger you can't do shit but just sleep on it.

For excersize while starving make sure you have no money with you when you go out and just walk around even a mile or 2. But if you are gonna eat anything make sure it has alot of protien in it. For vitamins i would say have fruits the day your starving.

I am copy pasting it so don't feel targeted

did grew 2 mm on my dominant chewing side vut i hardly doubt it was the gum rather it was me finishing off my puberty
Here you go...
Chew hard gum for an hour or so.
To minimi6the bloat you get, split the gum and put one on each side and chew. Now you're moving your jaw up and down. Gave me solid gains and I'm continuing to do it

you said you're skinny fat. how skinny fat? 18 percent or 25 percent

you said you're skinny fat. how skinny fat? 18 percent or 25 percent
Here you go...
Chew hard gum for an hour or so.
To minimi6the bloat you get, split the gum and put one on each side and chew. Now you're moving your jaw up and down. Gave me solid gains and I'm continuing to do it
Bruh i tried that didn't work for me. Infact idk if i still have too but at the start of my journey i got massive masseters. They wold literally popped out of my 32% bf face but slowly and surely they disappear as i chewed on more and more

Bruh i tried that didn't work for me. Infact idk if i still have too but at the start of my journey i got massive masseters. They wold literally popped out of my 32% bf face but slowly and surely they disappear as i chewed on more and more
to be fair, 18 percent isnt really skinny fat. im 6'1 82 kg and 25 percent jfl i have no muscle

to be fair, 18 percent isnt really skinny fat. im 6'1 82 kg and 25 percent jfl i have no muscle
Bruh. I used to be so strong I used to deadlift about 225kgs in the first two months of my gym like an year back when i tried gym and it didn't work.
I recently just visited the gym to greet the friends i made there and i tried a 100kg dead lift and i failed miserably.
Plus you can easily do muscle recomposition like way easier than me tbvh and you'll be 80 woth 12-5% bf meanwhile due to the Straving i fucked up my whole eating system and metabolism. I constantly keep losing weoght even tho i eat like a prick all day.
Just like your uncle who ysed to touch you

Bruh. I used to be so strong I used to deadlift about 225kgs in the first two months of my gym like an year back when i tried gym and it didn't work.
I recently just visited the gym to greet the friends i made there and i tried a 100kg dead lift and i failed miserably.
Plus you can easily do muscle recomposition like way easier than me tbvh and you'll be 80 woth 12-5% bf meanwhile due to the Straving i fucked up my whole eating system and metabolism. I constantly keep losing weoght even tho i eat like a prick all day.

Just like your uncle who ysed to touch you
you're a retard

who knew starvation leads to muscle loss