Losing weight descended this guy? WDYT?

D

Deleted member 5061

Kraken
It surprised me, that losing weight and getting a leaner face didnt seem to ascend this guy:

Untitled

He went from someone who looked higher class and kinda Elvis maxxed + had some unique look to a random latino construction worker type guy that noone looks twice at.

His face looked like it had more bone when he was fat, once he lost the fat and in reality didnt have too much bone mass in the face, his face kinda sunk in and now he looks like a random latino construction worker guy.

The point of the thread is- losing face fat doesnt always ascend ppl.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and randomuser2407
Nah it's the hairstyle that's covering big ears and his forehead. His jawline looks better.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, AsGoodAsItGets, Mystery and 4 others
Different hair + being in prison for 2.5 years will age you. He looks better after weight loss though

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: .👽., PYT, Deleted member 10709 and 4 others
It surprised me, that losing weight and getting a leaner face didnt seem to ascend this guy:

View attachment 1008069

He went from someone who looked higher class and kinda Elvis maxxed + had some unique look to a random latino construction worker type guy that noone looks twice at.

His face looked like it had more bone when he was fat, once he lost the fat and in reality didnt have too much bone mass in the face, his face kinda sunk in and now he looks like a random latino construction worker guy.

he did ascend.. his jaw became more normal looking

Different hair + being in prison for 2.5 years will age you. He looks better after weight loss though

He looks weak and fragile after weight loss. Losing facial fat only exposed his weak and narrow jaw from the front and lack of bones in the face. He looks more beta and soylent after weight loss.

96512451_987204188402069_8363590473987212897_n.jpg

Facial fat created the impression of his face being more bonefilled and masculine when he was heavier. Now with the fat gone, he looks weak and fragile, it aged him alot and I dont think that its just because of jail for the most part.

He is almost a skullcel, his head size is way too small for his body/frame. You couldnt see it when he was heavier, but its very noticeable after weight loss.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
He did not. The problem is the dumbo ears

Hairstyle + Extra fat around his eyes

The fat around the eyes can be added in with fat grafting by a plastic surgeon, I have the same problem but my problem is worse, which is why many people here have said that my eye area is the worst part of my face.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 5061

View attachment 1008069

Why would u assume losing weight without bones would ascend someone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Proper fat actually gives a man high class image. Thats why most of medieval king were fat. In that time, if a king wasnt fat enough he wouldnt get much respects from feudal lords.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jagged0
Proper fat actually gives a man high class image. Thats why most of medieval king were fat. In that time, if a king wasnt fat enough he wouldnt get much respects from feudal lords.
We dont live in medieval times anymore man :lul:, most people were starving then so unless you live in third world shitholes this is irrelevant in modern times. He just has bad bones and lost collagen. Just don't starve yourself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish and Jagged0
And being pale back then was attractive as a status symbol too since you didn’t work the fields but news flash it’s 2021 we take baths if you’re some fat pale whale you’re sexless

• +1
Reactions: drbloop

View attachment 1008069

He's still clearly skinnyfat, but he's not a look obsessed freak like us so he must be pretty content with his transformatio

He just went from extremely bloated to less bloated. That and his ears kinda fuck with his jaws appearance

He looks weak and fragile after weight loss. Losing facial fat only exposed his weak and narrow jaw from the front and lack of bones in the face. He looks more beta and soylent after weight loss.

96512451_987204188402069_8363590473987212897_n.jpg

Facial fat created the impression of his face being more bonefilled and masculine when he was heavier. Now with the fat gone, he looks weak and fragile, it aged him alot and I dont think that its just because of jail for the most part.

He is almost a skullcel, his head size is way too small for his body/frame. You couldnt see it when he was heavier, but its very noticeable after weight loss.
You're judging based off on that one pic where he was fat in the mugshot, in motion his face looked grotesque

No one is gonna mention the elephant in the room!?! Look at how scrawny this guy is! I'm shocked to find out he lost weight in prison since you assume he'd be pumpin' iron in the yard, but instead he looks like he dieted like a middle-aged housewife with zero muscle tone and ended up with a similar, resultant body: In other words, he went from obese-fat to skinny-fat.

You cannot go from fat to thin. It *must* be fat to fit, or else everyone will constantly be asking you how far your 'illness has progressed'.

Needs undereye support and his ears pinned back, and it's an ascension