losing weight is impossible

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment
up to a certain point, some men are meant to be bigger/bulkier and have big appetites unfortunately

and caffeine/nicotine/meth at high dosages are a looksmin and healthmin

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
up to a certain point, some men are meant to be bigger/bulkier and have big appetites unfortunately

and caffeine/nicotine/meth at high dosages are a looksmin and healthmin
If you have klinefelter's, that's the case.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 5815
then you can bulk up and fuck the femboy in your PFP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Idk man when i eat 0 carbs its impossible for me to gain weight. Even if i eat until my stomach hurts i still not gain weight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and BrahminBoss
OP do u eat pork/ham/bacon?

• +1
OP do u eat pork/ham/bacon?
yes I do actually because I saw some black guy two years ago say that pork was the cure to every illness and that's why the elites demonize pork that the centenarians in asia eat alot of pork he kept screaming EAT THE PIG so I figured what if he was right im not gonna take any chance, I eat organic iberico pork from frankies free range meat

yes I do actually because I saw some black guy two years ago say that pork was the cure to every illness and that's why the elites demonize pork that the centenarians in asia eat alot of pork he kept screaming EAT THE PIG so I figured what if he was right im not gonna take any chance, I eat organic iberico pork from frankies free range meat
If it’s organic pig that should be fine actually. The kind fed corn and soy is bad though.

• +1
If it’s organic pig that should be fine actually. The kind fed corn and soy is bad though.
yeah im super low pufa don't eat most chicken either

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
I drank milk only until my stomach hurt and then I was only able to drink soda and eat boiled mushrooms and I lost weight a month ago

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 5815