Losing weight is too hard

_MVP_

_MVP_

inflicting harm to the system makes me feel better
I would argue that pain you have to endure when losing weight, OUTWEIGHS any potential benefits of being lean. It is way too hard to lose wright, its so hard that its not worth it. Even if i looked like opry when lean, it still wouldnt be motivation enough for me to lose weight

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 20848, Erik-Jón and 2 others
Takes will power. If you endure the pain initially, you’ll get used to it eventually. And then you have to maintain the good eating habits + exercise forever. It has to be a lifestyle rather than a diet, for the results to last

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Erik-Jón and JawMogger
Ur coping extremely hard. Being Lean is worth EXCRUCIATING pain. There is a reason why no one is walking around at 8% bf outside. It is extremely extremely rare. No one has the discipline. But look at most unmoggables. They all have very very low bf

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 15827, exeight and 4 others
Ur coping extremely hard. Being Lean is worth EXCRUCIATING pain. There is a reason why no one is walking around at 8% bf outside. It is extremely extremely rare. No one has the discipline. But look at most unmoggables. They all have very very low bf (with good bones too, yes). Remember being lean is HUGE. It is massive and worth any amount of pain or sleep problems.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I would argue that pain you have to endure when losing weight, OUTWEIGHS any potential benefits of being lean. It is way too hard to lose wright, its so hard that its not worth it. Even if i looked like opry when lean, it still wouldnt be motivation enough for me to lose weight
Weight loss got solved long ago lol.

Just take semaglutaide. It kills your appetite and you won't crave food.

This. Losing weight is like torture. Actually just stopping to gain weight feels like torture to me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and _MVP_
Comfort mogs. Fat, well served, well treated.

• JFL
Just keep yourself busy

Being lean is worth the pain and suffering. Also it's not too bad once you get used to intermittent fasting and changing your diet to include high volume/low calorie foods that are high in protein

• +1
Reactions: 9 yo normie, Deleted member 15827 and exeight
Takes will power. If you endure the pain initially, you’ll get used to it eventually. And then you have to maintain the good eating habits + exercise forever. It has to be a lifestyle rather than a diet, for the results to last
Losing weight is gay, leanmax doesn’t exist anyways+ foids like thicker men

• JFL
Reactions: JawMogger and Deleted member 9801
Just drink diet soda or go on EC stack

You’re young, lose weight. Will benefit you trust me

I always go easy on u than the others here cause u are still a kid and acc have potential. Don’t throw it away

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, JawMogger, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person
You’re young, lose weight. Will benefit you trust me

I always go easy on u than the others here cause u are still a kid and acc have potential. Don’t throw it away
When do people go on hard me? And no I don’t have potential because potential is an exponential value of waste.

I just cant stop eating fastfood and drinking cola

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
When do people go on hard me? And no I don’t have potential because potential is an exponential value of waste.
no I’m saying I don’t, cause I bully the faggots here, but I believe in you kiddo. You should believe in yourself too

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Erik-Jón
Your appeal Is being a Polar bear

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Erik-Jón
  • +1
Reactions: JawMogger
no I’m saying I don’t, cause I bully the faggots here, but I believe in you kiddo. You should believe in yourself too
My mom says my motto is “always expect the worse” , I don’t believe in myself until I have sex, any normie should be able to do that easy peasy

😹😹😹😹😹😹
😹😹😹😹😹😹😹
91C55E01 97B0 465D 8B27 5A45232AEEA5

Sheeeeeeesh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
be 20% bodyfat untill age 20, then u can start focusing on leanmaxing.

For me it's the opposite tbh. I love when i can feel my stomach rumbling and dissolving itself like i'm a starving somalian kid, i just feel cleaner inside somehow.
But if hunger bothers you this much just drink coffee or eat a granola bar

• +1
Not true

If you were Blackpilled you would love black women and be anti introvertion 😘🤌🏿🤙🏻

bad advice
Why is it bad advice? Body needs to be in a caloric surplus to grow to the maximum potential. Leanmaxing as a teenager will stunt height

• JFL
Why is it bad advice? Body needs to be in a caloric surplus to grow to the maximum potential. Leanmaxing as a teenager will stunt height
never been stunted bro, same for my niggas in the hood, they were all tracé/cut and are tall now 😾😾😾🤷🏽‍♂️

Teenager especially the white and black one need to leanmaxx 😈

never been stunted bro, same for my niggas in the hood, they were all tracé/cut and are tall now 😾😾😾🤷🏽‍♂️

For me it's the opposite tbh. I love when i can feel my stomach rumbling and dissolving itself like i'm a starving somalian kid, i just feel cleaner inside somehow.
à too low calorix déficit is bad my sir

Ur coping extremely hard. Being Lean is worth EXCRUCIATING pain. There is a reason why no one is walking around at 8% bf outside. It is extremely extremely rare. No one has the discipline. But look at most unmoggables. They all have very very low bf
Based as always

• +1
Reactions: Account
M

• +1
Reactions: Account
kek unmoggables

Yall are lucky asf i eat alot of shit and dont gain weight