Losing weight retaining muscle but not much definition around mid section

G

GoldKiller

Bronze
When first starting this cut I was around 86kg I'm now 78k. Running test as a low dose and lifts are all up despite being in a calorie deficit. I have lost a lot of fat but I still don't see much definition around the obliques and serratus area.I can see they're there when flexing but not normally. I wouldn't have lost muscle either due to the test and heavy lifting. I'm starting to think most people don't actually realize how fat they are. At one point I was 92kg. Looking back at pictures I was fat as fuck but thought I looked good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
When first starting this cut I was around 86kg I'm now 78k. Running test as a low dose and lifts are all up despite being in a calorie deficit. I have lost a lot of fat but I still don't see much definition around the obliques and serratus area.I can see they're there when flexing but not normally. I wouldn't have lost muscle either due to the test and heavy lifting. I'm starting to think most people don't actually realize how fat they are. At one point I was 92kg. Looking back at pictures I was fat as fuck but thought I looked good.
Ab exercises are worth it. they take literally 5 minutes are you're a gay nigger if you refuse to do them.

you can't spot reduction
plus, if you never trained your abs, you will have to go very low bf to see them, while a guy who trained them well for a few months and can see them in 14-15%