Losing weight should be easy with Stimulants

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
When i took stimulants in tge summer my appetite got nuked, but i wasn't gymceling to increase the rate of fat loss. Ngl just take stimulants if you want to lose weight effortlessly, it doesn't need to be meth, @Ritalincel will also help you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member, Jagged0 and 2 others

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
Not related but have u tried dexamphetamine? Tried it few days ago and was pretty good but lasted very very short.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Ritalincel
When i took stimulants in tge summer my appetite got nuked, but i wasn't gymceling to increase the rate of fat loss. Ngl just take stimulants if you want to lose weight effortlessly, it doesn't need to be meth, @Ritalincel will also help you
vYQOxeb.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Not related but have u tried dexamphetamine? Tried it few days ago and was pretty good but lasted very very short.
No, never did, its shorter then ritalin for you??? Ritalin lasts 3.5 hours, while dex is 4-5 hours

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Ritalincel
No, never did, its shorter then ritalin for you??? Ritalin lasts 3.5 hours, while dex is 4-5 hours
Both are very short for me. I think the high from the dex only lasted for like 2 maybe 2.5 hours.