Losing weight so fast

Deleted member 1338

Deleted member 1338

PCT gang
basically, count calories. according to your stats and a tdee calculator.

Use this site: https://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html

When I started a month ago I was 184cm 95kg; now I am 89.5kg

according to My stats and a tdee calculator, I needed to eat ~ 3,416 kcal a day to maintain my current weight of 95kg, assuming my activity level isnt all that high.

to lose weight, your calories in < calories out. I burn 3,416 kcal a day normally doing my everyday body things. if I eat less than that 3,416, My body goes and takes the kcals it needs from my fat storage. hence, weight loss. the less i take in, the more fat the body takes.

also, by counting calories, you are guaranteed to run into 3 things:
1. 'starvation mode'
this doesnt exist. dont worry about it. you cannot go into starvation mode by dieting safely.
2. 'slowed metabolism'
this also doesnt really exist. a lot of ppl will say that cutting down on calories will drastically lower your metabolism. no. it wont.
3. 'CICO doesnt work'
it does. the people who say it doesnt arent counting their kcals correctly. I read a statistic once that obese people tend to underestimate their day's intake by about 1000 kcals. youre not gonna lose any weight counting like that. every. calorie. counts. dont lie to yourself about what you eat, and the weight will slide off

What I did i consumed no more than 2500 Calories/day, and made sure i run 30 mins daily. Drink more water and Black coffee each morning before breakfast no sugar no nothing just black coffee.

I lost 1kg each week.

• Love it
Reactions: Artemis
whats your height?

I'm 5'9 and was 108kg. Fuck losing weight fast dude, I will get loose skin.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
Don't you have to count macros as well?

Be careful with insane cuts though. I bulked too hard last year and cut even harder for summer last year and my ass and thighs are seriously covered with stretch marks as a result.

• Woah
Don't you have to count macros as well?
I guess that's if you are trying to gain muscles mass? I don't really care much about that (I am not that much of a gym guy :forcedsmile:) my main goal is to lose fat, tho i do almost daily 30 pull ups/push ups, benching 3 times a week.

Hmm. I'm 183cm, was 90kg 2 weeks ago. It's 87 now. I eat like 1800kcal, mostly because I don't feel like eating. Around 120g of protein, rest in carbs, almost no fat and if I add some, it's saturaded fat only. Fuck PUFA.

Yes yes "carbs bad". I feel better on HCLF.

• +1
I've lost 14kg in 3 months, I only have 2 advice for you :

1. Be careful of losing weight too quickly, or you'll get loose skin/stretch marks
2. Adopt a weight loss regimen that'll allow you to maintain your weight after reaching your goal

I'm saying that as someone who's been chubby all his life and lost all my fat about 2 years ago. Stretch marks will fuck you up.

• +1
I've lost 14kg in 3 months, I only have 2 advice for you :

1. Be careful of losing weight too quickly, or you'll get loose skin/stretch marks
2. Adopt a weight loss regimen that'll allow you to maintain your weight after reaching your goal

I'm saying that as someone who's been chubby all his life and lost all my fat about 2 years ago. Stretch marks will fuck you up.
Fuck the stretch marks. How tall, what was your starting weight, what is your weight now, did you have a lot of loose skin, do you still have the loose skin?
If ur not very young you'll get some anyway
I'm 21 soon so already a grandpa

Fuck the stretch marks. How tall, what was your starting weight, what is your weight now, did you have a lot of loose skin, do you still have the loose skin?

No loose skin, I probably didn't lose weight fast enough to get any. I have some under my biceps but that's not visible at all. I'm 5'9 or 175cm (yes, manlet tier). I was 80kg (very low muscle mass, high body fat), and reached 66kg after 3 months of doing Insanity Max 30.

But I do have stretch marks. Arms, belly, lower back, hips.

No loose skin, I probably didn't lose weight fast enough to get any. I have some under my biceps but that's not visible at all. I'm 5'9 or 175cm (yes, manlet tier). I was 80kg (very low muscle mass, high body fat), and reached 66kg after 3 months of doing Insanity Max 30.
Fuuuuck not relatable to me then. I'll probably have so much loose skin. Need to lose 24kg, around that and I'm starting at a way heavier weight.

I was fat, lost 12kg in like 2 months (weight loss was kinda crazy at the beginning). All i did was starve myself and only eat things that would make me "feel" full. Kept this routine until my ogee curve was noticeable (still at 17% bf tho)

Fuuuuck not relatable to me then. I'll probably have so much loose skin. Need to lose 24kg, around that and I'm starting at a way heavier weight.

I'd suggest simply taking it slowly. Losing too much too quickly is what causes loose skin. 2kg a month, that would result in 24kg loss over a period of 12 months.

Or maybe you could try 3kg a month. If you have doubts, check on forums related to weight loss or read articles. Because I'm basing my answers on my personal experience only. Gl to you.

• +1
Reactions: FromEE