Losing weight to get to 10-13% bodyfat is the most important looksmax (Pictures from 25 to 16)

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
Verschil1
Verschil2
Verschil3

Lyall

@BlackBoyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, maxmendietta and balding17yomanletcel
low bf theory = best theory

• +1
Reactions: Lars
In a bar full of homosexuals he will still gayface mog everyone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Retrofaced Subhuman, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, LowTierNormie and 1 other person
In a bar full of homosexuals he will still gayface mog everyone
lmao everyone saying that but i am happy people are honest here that why i love you all nohomo

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Griffith
I can't tell difference for shit. All I see is a guy with a bunch of acne

im just showing him that looksmaxxed ethnics can take over a powerful european country idk what you mean
cope they dont overtake shit their cars are leased and none of them has a high paying job

yes yes and today chemical peeling with laser for 200$ a month so it will go away soon

Good man, good luck. I've looked closer and I kinda notice it btw

you're perfect for gaymaxxing but man ur ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Lars
send pic now here
and no lmao i have a girlfriend
nah, already posted my full name and location why would i post my face. only retards post their face online.

But i slayed 2 girls at 16 even as a 'deathnic its over subhuman" and my face isnt covered in shit nor do I look like a pillowbiting homosexual like you.

original-1360-1448985426-4.jpg

Every girl I met says i look exactly like Zayn Malik and I'm half white like him, I just have longer lashes, thicker brows, redder lips, and tanner skin, and taller and bigger skull.

I also money and career mog you hard

it is what it is

nah, already posted my full name and location why would i post my face. only retards post their face online.

But i slayed 2 girls at 16 even as a 'deathnic its over subhuman" and my face isnt covered in shit nor do I look like a pillowbiting homosexual like you.

original-1360-1448985426-4.jpg

Every girl I met says i look exactly like Zayn Malik and I'm half white like him, I just have longer lashes, thicker brows, redder lips, and tanner skin, and taller and bigger skull.

I also money and career mog you hard

it is what it is
hahahahaha you working at a microsoft support scam center?

• JFL
Reactions: Gosick and Deleted member 2846
hahahahaha you working at a microsoft support scam center?
Nah just graduating from UC Berkeley in Comp Sci at 20 then making 6 figs a year in California while you're still trying to clear your skin.

u
Nah just graduating from UC Berkeley in Comp Sci at 20 then making 6 figs a year in California while you're still trying to clear your skin.
ur still in community college and failed the math class. chill

• JFL
Reactions: Gosick
Its crazy how obsessed you are with me bra srs. Its getting kinda sad ngl.
i have a good memory and can’t stand ur blatant lies and over exaggerations

i have a good memory and can’t stand ur blatant lies and over exaggerations
I have never lied jfl.

You are so low iq you never heard of transfer admission guarantees or early exit exams. Its ok bro once u get to 20k posts everythings gonna change

keep it up champ!

I have never lied jfl.

You are so low iq you never heard of transfer admission guarantees or early exit exams. Its ok bro once u get to 20k posts everythings gonna change

keep it up champ!
u take after ur mom so much and u don’t even realize it jfl

low set zygos of death