The Trial of Looksmax Foid

Disclaimer .
  1. First off, I want to clarify that by informing you off this situation I am hereby also making a statement that I would never ask for self deletion,banning or any such actions thereof.
IF I am to be found to be found dead or severely injured, know that there was never an active intent or feasibility of a suicidal aberration.

on my own admission, I would never go silent on this matter.

View attachment 3032195

One of the rather known events of a revolution is partially marked by the end of the people who bring about its creation

It is a situation which has occurred many-many times in history whether the Christian burned at the stake in roman empire or Robespierre in French revolution.

With this preface I will tell you what has occurred in our context.​

Recently @DalitBoss/n9wiff posted in fact a conspiracy theorie regarding the end of user @brahminboss

Post in thread 'Exposing the cult within looksmax.org , PLUS THE REAL REASON BRAHMINBOSS GOT DELETED WITH SCREENSHOTS AND EVIDENCE.' https://looksmax.org/threads/exposi...creenshots-and-evidence.1085970/post-16245311

He posted a very damning accusation regarding [U][B]involvement partially under or in permitted eyes of mods et al.[/B][/U]

Deeply concerned, @USERΝAME Posted this thread,

Many user also shared the grave concern
View attachment 3032221View attachment 3032222View attachment 3032223
While all of this is happening @Mods started running damage control.

Threatening users for ban and during current time have banned several notable users.

I will come to this part later.

I have gone on to do my own research on this subject with help of few colleagues to which I now with deep regret have found such alarming evidences and damning statement that all of public would be in uproar.

During [SIZE=15px]December 20,2021[/SIZE]
  • A user named @malishka post about presence of a assumed foid name @tomboy jihadist​
  • This thread is clearly false humorous concoction​
  • However user @buckchadley31 suddenly,even though it's a fake accusation starts accusing of op as one being Foid​
  • He repeated it quite several times in the same thread​
  • Another user @Anomoly is also accused of being a Foid​
(Source:-https://looksmax.org/threads/another-forum-foid-detected-tomboy-jihadist.433977/)

Whats interesting here is the supposed response from the mod team to people who have foid avi, claimed to be a foid and make jokes about harbouring foids

View attachment 3032350
Nothing.

They say nothing, do nothing and do not even react to the post
Some users may be willing to overlook this,claiming

"Oh they must have not react because they understood it was all satirical or assumed as such"

I will put forward the idea that the mods team at no point take the accusation of harbouring foid not seriously and this is become even more clear later on.

Moving forward in time

MARCH 19,2022
A rather big thread with three pages is posted with many big users in it
  • @Deleted member has posted presence of foid in upper echelons of psl​
  • @One guy mentioned several foid exist at their current time period in looksmax
  • @Anstrum mentioned about a previous conspiracy regarding Australian/curry girl in psl
  • @slayer69 several foids are present in top members of the week in looksmax going by lot of names
View attachment 3032261
View attachment 3032262
View attachment 3032264
View attachment 3032265

(Source:-https://looksmax.org/threads/theres-foids-on-this-forum.474108/)

Now let's get back to our time

July 15,2024
  • @n9wiff post his thread and several hours later he is banned
  • @Username post his thread in which he is paranoid about the involvement of foid
  • Gengar denies this involvement and continues to put forward the forum strict entrance criteria
  • Users mention gengar can check pms of people and find about the foid if she exist
  • Gengar mentions he cannot do this
  • Gengar mentioned he has banned some foid and is yet to ban some foid when they confess
  • One user mentioned if mods will ban the foid who confess or not
  • Gengar answers "Maybe."
View attachment 3032285View attachment 3032286View attachment 3032287View attachment 3032288
"Maybe"
is a very rather non chalant attitude to existing rules that build foundation of this forum.

However I suggest that this connection is not purely trivial
It goes deep into a rotting infrastructure.

The most damning evidence.
Many of you aren't aware of existence of user who calls self goldflake.
This user has many connections to this situation,
If you don't know who this is, then I shall tell you that this user is A FOID.

(Cannot reveal the face without permission)
I Have a video in if you want to see yourself come at pm

Not present currently on looksmax.org is present in Discord sanjucels.

This user has remained on .org for quite some time and in effect have quite a relations with modsView attachment 3032327View attachment 3032329
She also has pertinent habit of coming to random hosted forums and asking to know the mods immediately...View attachment 3032330

Now you may or may not know thie fact who this user is but this info will be shocking for you that

Goldflake and @Anomoly are the same person
View attachment 3032492
"Ah well maybe the mods didn't know "

Definitely somebody who reveals herself in first few minutes to us definitely didn't alert the mods

Clearly the mods have no agenda as to what they want to push through

Speaking of which what agenda is running nowadays involving more famous members in org
View attachment 3032339

Oh.
Also inviting the mods inside into this thing directly.

Let's see what this ring has to offer us
View attachment 3032343View attachment 3032344

Meanwhile
View attachment 3032364

Why all this suspicion, all this accusation...?
Maybe it's because the mods gleefully ban you accusing you of harbouring foids

View attachment 3032374
View attachment 3032377

Clearly the mods are rather very competent at selecting who to ban and when to

(Not involving currently mods abuse on @nigkok as one more placard but for his justice
He indeed got banned on speculation,still awaiting response.)

With many more users preemptively banned and removed from asking questions you know what they are for.

If we don't ask questions now then nobody will be left to do so in our place.

If you are also an firm of all that is true and real
Join Sanjucels discord now!!

Signed

Aypo129

Tags
@deadmanwalking @cromagnon @cavy@zurzolo @Clavicular @pneumocystosis
@ChadL1te @Jason Voorhees
@NorwoodAscender @anthony111553
@nigkook @Gengar
@Alexanderr @the MOUSE @gigell @retardedcel @datboijj @Ihateniggs @Imretarded? @Lmao
Crodie could've been making money, studying, or hitting the gym

And instead he wrote a looksmax corruption manifesto

Cmon fellas 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
Crodie could've been making money, studying, or hitting the gym

And instead he wrote a looksmax corruption manifesto

Cmon fellas 🤣
Went to gym today at 6 am

Didn't read your comment tho

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Yeah gym is cope my body has fallen apart manlets should stay at home
See we do agree on something :feelshaha:
My manlet body is Limb lengthening only
No gym for this tibia.

• JFL
See we do agree on something :feelshaha:
My manlet body is Limb lengthening only
No gym for this tibia.
When I stand up after taking a shit I always hear a loud Crack\pop between my lower back and my hips. Both of my rotator cuffs are seemingly out of place and pop constantly, same goes for my knees, they were the first to go, my toes and fingers pop loudly, and at times my right big toe is numb and cold for some reason

Im 19. I intend to die at age 33 like Jesus.

Why put it off any longer, I'm already practically in hell, might as well take the dive for real.

33 might be pushing it to be honest, sounds quite troublesome

• So Sad
When I stand up after taking a shit I always hear a loud Crack\pop between my lower back and my hips. Both of my rotator cuffs are seemingly out of place and pop constantly, same goes for my knees, they were the first to go, my toes and fingers pop loudly, and at times my right big toe is numb and cold for some reason

Why put it off any longer, I'm already practically in hell, might as well take the dive for real.

Hang in there.

• JFL

Wait sorry don't hang in there:feelshaha:
Freudian slip

• JFL
@Pei @LeonidasGui @mirrormogger @Rea @Rivers of Nihil @LooksThinker @TechnoBoss @wastedspermcel @glizzygnasher68 @CarrotMaxxer @alurmo

• So Sad
Reactions: Rea
Its not hard to larp as a man I used to larp as a foid to get into foid only spaces.There's probably multiple foids on .org that don't make it obvious
Yea i am curious who the foid is

• Love it

Joint Instability or Arthritis or nerve compressio/damage in your toes or Overuse of your joints or Poor Posture/Body Mechanics.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Aypo129
It's not my problem it's the problem with the apathetic and or low IQ masses. They'll have their reward in the next life.
Ignorance is not acceptable
@King Solomon
I understand your problem.

I read most of it but summarize / make a tldr

• Love it
Joint Instability or Arthritis or nerve compressio/damage in your toes or Overuse of your joints or Poor Posture/Body Mechanics.
All true no doubt

But brother it's going piece by piece. Like a Lego castle, not some elementary discomfort

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
All true no doubt

But brother it's going piece by piece. Like a Lego castle, not some elementary discomfort
Go to the doctor bro.

• JFL