losing your purpose in life is the worst feeling ever

maxxmclooks

maxxmclooks

part of the problem
title tbh

feels so miserable not having anything but to rot at home all day

im not even bothered to talk any girls anymore, just plain rotting

i feel like no girl is worth the time to try to build a relationship with, no1 can offer good enough roi for my time

it sucks to lose the purpose of life because as a male our function is to live, not just exist

i need some motivation to get out of this shithole, something to work towards, i dont even have any need for looksmaxxing since im not bothered to just looksmaxx for myself, i need something to work towards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jinnu, try2beme, the BULL and 3 others
its just getting worse day by day

• So Sad
Reactions: maxxmclooks
title tbh

i feel like no girl is worth the time to try to build a relationship with, no1 can offer good enough roi for my time

it sucks to lose the purpose of life because as a male our function is to live, not just exist

i need some motivation to get out of this shithole, something to work towards, i dont even have any need for looksmaxxing since im not bothered to just looksmaxx for myself, i need something to work towards
no girl offers a good roi anymore m, that’s absolutely true

• +1
its just getting worse day by day
no:feelswah:

i will just do mental reset with psychedelics next weekend as always when i feel like this for longer periods of time

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Aren't you a fucking model bro? How do you win a competition to become a model and then end up rotting on org? Are you not being paid to wear clothes?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, the BULL and maxxmclooks
Aren't you a fucking model bro? How do you win a competition to become a model and then end up rotting on org? Are you not being paid to wear clothes?
yeah but i havent had any jobs in a month or so now bc wageslaved in construction for couple weeks and idk they havent contacted me for a while now

i wish i would have some jobs, literally anything, it would give something to work towards and i could focus on looksmaxxing daily without feelung bad for cutting everything else out of my life

• JFL
Apparently today's young girls don't have a clue about themselves, their lives, and their future either, so they spend all day on social media, and care much less about a model type like Op :what:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and the BULL
yeah but i havent had any jobs in a month or so now bc wageslaved in construction for couple weeks and idk they havent contacted me for a while now

i wish i would have some jobs, literally anything, it would give something to work towards and i could focus on looksmaxxing daily without feelung bad for cutting everything else out of my life
Yes, the jobs market at this point is dead, and everything will only continue to get worse.. :incel:

• So Sad
Reactions: maxxmclooks and the BULL

Construction mogs being a runway faggot It builds character and frame, gives you and higher purpose than looking pretty with weird clothes on

• +1
title tbh

now imagine that on top of being fucking ugly as shit

Why u aint seeking higher education? In Finland u are nothing without education.

• +1
Worst Feeling when you loose Joy in the Things that once Made you appreciate every day

• +1
Construction mogs being a runway faggot It builds character and frame, gives you and higher purpose than looking pretty with weird clothes on
i have zero hour deal and construction is declining bc inflation and allat so dont have that either

• So Sad
Get a hobby outside

• +1
Blame the governments.This is life without patriotism, nationalism and the feeling of pertaining to something, pure suffering and chronical depression.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer, maxxmclooks and HTN_Mentalcel
Roping gives you a better roi than anything on this earth if you really think about it

Worry about nothing, Happy about nothing, complete neutrality forever

Blame the governments.This is life without patriotism, nationalism and the feeling of pertaining to something, pure suffering and chronical depression.
for real, every man needs something to fight for, btw thats one reason why shooter games and video games overall are so popular amongst men

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Roping gives you a better roi than anything on this earth if you really think about it

Worry about nothing, Happy about nothing, complete neutrality forever
been really thinking about this, doesnt even seem to bad option after all

You need a 'third place' iykwim

• +1
been really thinking about this, doesnt even seem to bad option after all
It’s a great option but you might as well give it your all before roping.

However if you’re born as someone like @vioytaka then you’re wasting your time because there was no hope in the first place

Then why you say that? What's Plan A?
Finding a virgin trad outside of cult restrictions. Plan B is sto marry a jb in jw’s at 28/29/30

• +1
yeah im just too pussy to do it, scared of failing it and scared of going to hell for eternity
yeah if u would fail and end up as a vegetable, well, that would def suck:lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Finding a virgin trad outside of cult restrictions. Plan B is sto marry a jb in jw’s at 28/29/30
i have better chances to win the lottery than that happening

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Did u get a lot lols with gymmaxin or same result without it? Does it make huge difference?
maybe slightly more, but i was never like huge huge, more like esthetic and in a t shirt looked like twink
IMG 4748

that was the biggest i ever was, photo taken the day i stopped steroids and gym (last fall)

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart and <6PSLcel
maybe slightly more, but i was never like huge huge, more like esthetic and in a t shirt looked like twink
View attachment 2997697
that was the biggest i ever was, photo taken the day i stopped steroids and gym (last fall)
holy shit mirin bhai, i need roids asap

• +1
View attachment 2997697
what were you taking here ?

• +1
what were you taking here ?
superdrol 20mgs a day

also did mk677+mk2866 cycle before that but superdrol is what really pushed me to my peak

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
It’s a great option but you might as well give it your all before roping.

However if you’re born as someone like @vioytaka then you’re wasting your time because there was no hope in the first place
do you have a crush on me?