Losing your virginity late can destroy you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and ChoSeungHui
> going to church
Mariana trench IQ
Well, I don't go anymore, but I went in the past.

This is your deity.

Edit: it wasn't a church, per say, more like a cult (at least, that is what people liken it to)

AUTISTIC THREAD LET ME FIX IT YOU STUPID TARDS TODAY I SAW YOUR FUCKING MOM AND I FUCKED JHER REAL FUICKING GOOD YXEAH BABAY YOU SUCK NY DICH YOU FAGTO I DESTROY YOU I AM THEDESZTROYER YEEEEEEEEEEAH BABA YSUCK MY DICK SUCK IT REAL GOOD SUCK MY DICK YEAH BABY REAL GOOD SUCK IT ANHD THEN I CAME IN HER FACE REAL NICE NICE BUIG LOAD SPIRT SPIRT ON HER FACE YEAH YHEA AN THEN I GOT TO YUR DADAY YEAH I FUCKED HIM TOO AND THEN UR SISTER U GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
PEE PEE POO PEE POO PADA BUM BUM
BANG BANG YA HIRED?!?!?!?!
BANGITY BANG BANG NOT HIRED?!?!
GUAHAHAHAHAAH
BANG BANG YA ALL HIRAAAD!
TERRY BANG BANG NOT HIRE DIDDLY DICK
THE WORLD IS A FUCK A GENDER FOR EACH LEG 5,627,849,371,683,847 DEAD COPS I AM TRASH MAN
DEATH IS TRULY DEFENCELESS IMPENETRATABLE PIECE OF ASS NOBLES OF THE NOBLES AND FULL OF SHIT. IT'S DARKER THAN BLACK HERE. IT'S SO DOPE.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and ChoSeungHui
@Extra Chromosome IQ mogs you to oblivion shut your mouth
Oh, I'm sure he does. He spends a lot of time researching things related to diet and health. Doesn't mean his responses to certain statements of mine were relevant.

Edit: All I have going for me is the fact that I apply what I learn and actually looksmax. I mean, you can research and study topics related to health, diet, and LooksMaxxing in general all you want, but what is the use if you aren't applying it?

Last edited:
I write this post as a warning for some of the young guys on here.. Try and lose your V as soon as possible. If you don't there's a possibility the idea of "catch up" will be ingrained in your mind forever.

I lost my virginity at age 21 (about) and ever since then I have been obsessed with trying to slay as many girls as possible. I lost it late because I was shy.. I was a decent looking young guy and I was even asked out a few times by girls in high school, but I instantly kept saying "no" as a knee jerk reaction response.

I was indeed a slayer in my early 20's. Lots of casual sex with online encounters (back then it was easy). I had a few relationships with good quality foids but i didn't appreciate them, my behavior and casual attitude towards it all eventually destroyed those relationships. At the time i didn't care. I just wanted to find the next one.

Here I am at the ripe old age of 33 and I'm still obsessed with trying to find as much sex as possible. I don't want to get married and be normal. I just want to slay.

If i lost my virginity early, who knows? Maybe I'd have settled down in my early 20s with a good looking woman, had kids and happy life now..
I feel like it's quite a convenient excuse blaming your sexual deviance on the fact that you lost your virginity 3 years later than usual, but I imagine it's comforting telling yourself that change was out of your control.

At least you’re honest rather than pulling the ‘It’s your personality’ card.