Lost 20% of My Net Worth, Only LOOKS Will Save Me...

Moneymaxxed

Moneymaxxed

Gold
Edited thread to avoid sounding like brag

I was leveraged slightly over my net worth in the S&P index, and also was long some Chinese companies on margin

If you guys don't follow the global markets, things are down a lot recently because of Coronavirus.

Lost a lot... that combined with some big losses from other investments and trades (mostly intelligent decisions, just got unlucky) and I've seen maybe 20% loss in net worth from my peak in the past

Extremely painful, feels like my status and security is being wiped out rapidly. I can't control it, only weather the storm... and maybe lower exposure to uncertainty/risk, probably at the cost of expected profits.

Anyways, the only thing that will definitely save me from this madness is LOOKS.

If I ascend, I'll get 80% of what money can get me, for free.

I can live a good life off way less a month if I have women swarming me, random strangers treating me well, and zero expenses on dating or status symbols. I can wear basic clothes and still look awesome, go on Tinder and get matches without betabuxxing, drive a normal vehicle (or have no car at all), live in a decent spot and not need to travel much if I just look really good.

LOOKS is recession proof.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, BigBoy, Hepatologyscribe and 2 others
bro just get surgeries and leave this forum JFL you're better off then all or atleast 99% of us here (financially)

bro just get surgeries and leave this forum JFL you're better off then all or atleast 99% of us here (financially)
Yeah I am going to mediummaxx as much as possible and get to 12% bf

Show us proof of your money idiot
transfer 20000$ on to my bank sccount so i can get lefort 3
If u do that you will be legit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, randomguy1235, Deleted member 2607 and 7 others
give me your sheckels you fucking jew

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I was leveraged slightly over my net worth in the S&P index, and also was long some Chinese companies for over a million dollars recently (on margin loan)

Lost about 200k... that combined with some six figure losses from other investments and trades (mostly intelligent decisions, just got unlucky) and I've seen maybe 20% loss in net worth from my peak in the past

Extremely painful, feels like my status and security is being wiped out rapidly. I can't control it, only weather the storm... and maybe lower exposure to uncertainty/risk, probably at the cost of expected profits.

Anyways, the only thing that will definitely save me from this madness is LOOKS.

I can live a good life off only $5-10k a month if I have women swarming me, random strangers treating me well, and zero expenses on dating or status symbols. I can wear basic clothes and still look awesome, go on Tinder and get matches without betabuxxing, drive a normal vehicle (or have no car at all), live in a decent spot and not need to travel much if I just look really good.

Larpi

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Another day, Another LARP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Incognegro
u got to get to 100mil so you can support me (i posted in that one thread)

Only 5-10k per month? Cool story buddy, but let me call a friend Who Is an Expert of cool stories

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
B6c

More like 100%

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I was leveraged slightly over my net worth in the S&P index, and also was long some Chinese companies on margin

Lost a lot... that combined with some big losses from other investments and trades (mostly intelligent decisions, just got unlucky) and I've seen maybe 20% loss in net worth from my peak in the past

I can live a good life off way less a month if I have women swarming me, random strangers treating me well, and zero expenses on dating or status symbols. I can wear basic clothes and still look awesome, go on Tinder and get matches without betabuxxing, drive a normal vehicle (or have no car at all), live in a decent spot and not need to travel much if I just look really good.

Bruh you were a millionaire yesterday tf

• +1
Reactions: Moneymaxxed
still am just causing drama and pointing out that less money is needed with looks
Your net worth isn’t even 50k. Quit larping on a looksmaxxing forum. Just fucking lol

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz
Money is cope honestly. A car is a car. A house is a house.

if you have face you don't need any money. Just get surgerys with that cash then vibemax day by day, go to clubs on weekends and fuck. Repeat.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, BigBoy and Marsiere214
Living a minimalistic lifestyle with discipline will lead you to true happiness

funniest thing is most people are chasing money for validation purposes anyway. They want the best car, biggest house, biggest yacht, all that for external validation

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and BigBoy
Money is cope honestly. A car is a car. A house is a house.

if you have face you don't need any money. Just get surgerys with that cash then vibemax day by day, go to clubs on weekends and fuck. Repeat.
but imagine fucking in a merc :eek:

or a massive luxury apartment with 10 feet tall windows, fucking her from behind as her boobs squish on the recently cleaned windows that the big titty black maid cleaned and you fucked that maid on the same windows while she cleaning em too

ohhhhhh YEAH

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LordGodcat, BigBoy and Moneymaxxed
but imagine fucking in a merc :eek:

or a massive luxury apartment with 10 feet tall windows, fucking her from behind as her boobs squish on the recently cleaned windows that the big titty black maid cleaned and you fucked that maid on the same windows while she cleaning em too

ohhhhhh YEAH
AHJAHAAHAA

Comedicvaluepilled

I have indeed done this, but without the maid son

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5204
Could you show us even the tiniest bit of evidence indicating you’re actually who you say you are - a millionaire?Something that indicates you’re wealthy, doesn’t necessarily have to be you sending anyone money on here.

I'd trade any amount of money to have the stats of a first round NBA pick.
Money is literally nothing compared to having ideal genetics.

Could you show us even the tiniest bit of evidence indicating you’re actually who you say you are - a millionaire?Something that indicates you’re wealthy, doesn’t necessarily have to be you sending anyone money on here.

was already on google images so not doxxing myself

:feelsgood:

My conclusion on "stocks" is that for the majority of people you will not be profitable. These days it is fashionable to talk about how much money you are making in stocks, but the whole market is going up. You could leave money in there and do nothing and you would still be making out. Real test is if you beat the market. Which I wager most cannot do consistently.

My conclusion on "stocks" is that for the majority of people you will not be profitable. These days it is fashionable to talk about how much money you are making in stocks, but the whole market is going up. You could leave money in there and do nothing and you would still be making out. Real test is if you beat the market. Which I wager most cannot do consistently.
thats the point, is to not trade

Coronavirus has really taken a toll on my income so if OPs not a larp I feel the same pain.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass