Lost 30 kilos and need a rating

J

JayRune96

Bronze
Hey guys, its been a while.
I have lost 30 kilos (66lbs) since I last posted and wanted to know where Im heading. Also started growibg back hair with fin and min, considering switching from topical to oral.

Me now, obviously still quite fat weighting 105 Kilos (231lbs) at 6 feet
20240115 012724

20240124 205717

20231212 130405

20240110 101932

Me at 81 kilos (178lbs)
3611362 IMG 20210222 WA0000

3553932 Screenshot 20201210 150732 Samsung Internet

Btw, in my pics I have uee, but in the mirror I don't. Idk why

Went from good looking truck driver to dangerous stalker from american crime documentary

Anyways you don't look bad. Best hair is the 4th photo. Grow facial hair it suits you better.

Congrats for the weight loss also brother.

• +1
Reactions: JayRune96
Sorry i made i mistake. I thought the slim was now and the more fat was before.

100kgs you mog. It is one of those strange cases.

• +1
Htn

• +1
Im considering an ht or a hairsystem to get to Nw3. I've been close to Nw4 but its much better now.
I had an accident a few month ago and had to shave my head. Thats me bald:
20230821 182249

20230821 180458

And me with a hairsystem. I loved it, but does anyone know how I can handle the itching? I also only got it to stay on for barely a week, due to me beign a profuse sweater and this summer having been extremely hot her in Germany. Im considering a botox shot in the forehead and switching from foil to lace to gove it another go
20230812 175428

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Subhuman now htn when lean

• +1
I'm gonna steal your eyes for my eye transplant them eyes shining, anyways keep losing weight fatty you soon there

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: med and JayRune96
Why did u gain so much fat in the first place? Why would u do that to urself with that very rare eye color. Very sad

• +1
I'm gonna steal your eyes for my eye transplant them eyes shining, anyways keep losing weight fatty you soon there
Im on it. Any tips?
Im eating 1800 calories a day, high protein healthy diet and excercise 3 times a week at the gym and go swimming for 2 hours another 3 days a week.

Why did u gain so much fat in the first place? Why would u do that to urself with that very rare eye color. Very sad
Toxic relationship with an ssbbw.
I was even fatter in hs. Lost weight to have sex, regained it after meeting my ex. Im that kind of guy who lets go when he reached his goal. My worst character trait tbh

Sorry i made i mistake. I thought the slim was now and the more fat was before.

100kgs you mog. It is one of those strange cases.
interesting. People did call me way more handsome, but creepy, when I was thin. So I assume I give off a strange vibe to some. Fitting, considering Im a socially retarded sperg. But I do look better irl than in pics.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
interesting. People did call me way more handsome, but creepy, when I was thin. So I assume I give off a strange vibe to some. Fitting, considering Im a socially retarded sperg. But I do look better irl than in pics.
It's because of the bones in your eye area (I don't know how to call them in english)

You are very masculine and very bony and there is sort of a equilibrium when you have more fat in your eyes. Without fat you look extremely masculine and dark triad, but it is not something good in your face.

You should be happy to be honest if you ask me. You can eat more.

• +1
It's because of the bones in your eye area (I don't know how to call them in english)

You are very masculine and very bony and there is sort of a equilibrium when you have more fat in your eyes. Without fat you look extremely masculine and dark triad, but it is not something good in your face.

You should be happy to be honest if you ask me. You can eat more.
Honestly, I did get used to my current routine and Im immeasureably healthier and quite like it this way. But thanks for the perspective. Any ideas how I could change that eye thing when thin? Im quite open to hardmaxes and when I start my doctorate, I'll have the means too.

• +1
Oh, a thing I heard was, that I look threatening. My best friend even said once, that rooms get colder and tenser, when I enter and all women I attracted where into pretty hardcore bdsm stuff.

Honestly, I did get used to my current routine and Im immeasureably healthier and quite like it this way. But thanks for the perspective.
Yeah, do it for your health. Forget about looks, you don't look bad either and being able to go upstairs without having a borderline heart attack is much more worth it.
Any ideas how I could change that eye thing when thin? Im quite open to hardmaxes and when I start my doctorate, I'll have the means too.
Nah sorry but i don't know about surgeries. Just accept your bones to be honest. You can try different haircuts and grow facial hair i guess.

• +1
Honestly, I did get used to my current routine and Im immeasureably healthier and quite like it this way. But thanks for the perspective. Any ideas how I could change that eye thing when thin? Im quite open to hardmaxes and when I start my doctorate, I'll have the means too.
Lean down as much as possible get to 10bf. You'll thank me later. Ur bones are very good. Making them pop will get u bitches for sure.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JayRune96 and Clavicular
loose more bro low MTN

• +1
Oh, a thing I heard was, that I look threatening. My best friend even said once, that rooms get colder and tenser, when I enter and all women I attracted where into pretty hardcore bdsm stuff.
Be careful with them. Those kind of women are not right in their mind.

• +1
Yeah, do it for your health. Forget about looks, you don't look bad either and being able to go upstairs without having a borderline heart attack is much more worth it.

Nah sorry but i don't know about surgeries. Just accept your bones to be honest. You can try different haircuts and grow facial hair i guess.
Saying something there. I actually had a...don't know the English word of warning sign for heart attack, heart flare I guess. Im so glad to now get up the stairs carrying two water crates and grocery like its nothing. I would've probably died, had I stayed in my relationship.
Lean down as much as possible get to 10bf. You'll thank me later. Ur bones are very good. Making them pop will get u bitches for sure.
Thats the plan. I hope Im at 84 kilos in June. Any tips on style/nichemaxing?
loose more bro low MTN
Thanks man, hard on it. Any way to break the mtn mold? Wpuld actual gymmaxing benefit me?

• +1
Be careful with them. Those kind of women are not right in their mind.
Yeah man,
you dont gain 60 kilos in a relationship woth a healthy woman :/

• So Sad
Yeah man,
you dont gain 60 kilos in a relationship woth a healthy woman :/
How do u even gain 60 kilos in such a short time. Did u eat 20 burgers and did not exercise for a whole year daily?

• +1
for a year MAYBE but his hair is going and prob wouldnt break strong MTN
Yeah, thats been a problem since hs. It was even worse though. Im apparently a high responder to fin and min. Its actually regrowing pretty strongly. Do you have experience with regrowth btw, especially Ru and Dut?

When Im at the 6 month mark with fin and min I'll fill the rest in with a ht

How do u even gain 60 kilos in such a short time. Did u eat 20 burgers and did not exercise for a whole year daily?
Been together with her for 5 years and yeah, Im a bad frustration eater. I also copied the diet of an ssbbw. That fattens you quickly

Been together with her for 5 years and yeah, Im a bad frustration eater. I also copied the diet of an ssbbw. That fattens you quickly
Did she break up with you after u got fat? Or how did the breakup go

• +1
for a year MAYBE but his hair is going and prob wouldnt break strong MTN
Assuming the ht (doc said 1000 grafts last week, but German docs are super skittish) works or I get a nw0 hairsystem and gymmax?
Did she break up with you after u got fat? Or how did the breakup go
No, actually. Nothing physical I guess. Our sex life was the only thing still in working order, sadly. She is a good person, but our mental baggage synergized in a very unfortunate way and we both realized we hurt and hold eachother back more than we help

• +1
Reactions: Bzz
Assuming the ht (doc said 1000 grafts last week, but German docs are super skittish) works or I get a nw0 hairsystem and gymmax?
hop on fin now

Im considering an ht or a hairsystem to get to Nw3. I've been close to Nw4 but its much better now.
I had an accident a few month ago and had to shave my head. Thats me bald:
View attachment 2719564
View attachment 2719568
And me with a hairsystem. I loved it, but does anyone know how I can handle the itching? I also only got it to stay on for barely a week, due to me beign a profuse sweater and this summer having been extremely hot her in Germany. Im considering a botox shot in the forehead and switching from foil to lace to gove it another go
View attachment 2719571
Where do u get your hair system from

• +1
hop on fin now
I am and its working wonders. Im a high responder. I do consider adding Ru and Dut and switching from topical to oral minoxidil

Where do u get your hair system from
Neat little place in Frankfurt. Arthair. Im too much of a sweater sadly. I might retry it with lace base and a botox shot to the forehead though, should I be dissatisfied with the results of fin and min after 6 month have passed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Neat little place in Frankfurt. Arthair. Im too much of a sweater sadly. I might retry it with lace base and a botox shot to the forehead though, should I be dissatisfied with the results of fin and min after 6 month have passed.
What was the place called just curious?

Fin would do you good and hair transplant

• +1
Im on it. Any tips?
Im eating 1800 calories a day, high protein healthy diet and excercise 3 times a week at the gym and go swimming for 2 hours another 3 days a week.
That's good bro, slow and steady while building muscle. Just don't starve that's it

• +1
20230820 181005

Thats me after a super hot day in August. I need to solve the sweating I guess.
But if I try it again, I'll go with Heydecke

That's good bro, slow and steady while building muscle. Just don't starve that's it
Its done wonders for my health, so, since Im nearing 30, it has already payed for itself

• Love it
Reactions: goodgamebro
Fin would do you good and hair transplant
And yeah, fin is super. It was way worse before I started.
im considering ht. Had a free consultation with a doc, who said 1000 grafts should fix me. Im just waitibg out fin and min though. I have hairs sprouting on my receded temples even.