Lost a chance to fuck the hottest date I've had. What did I fuck up?

View attachment 966512View attachment 966513

First one made out with on first date but i fucked up and never saw her again :):)
2nd one 2nd date had period gave me a blowjob twice and cum in her mouth no sex tho, never saw her again :):)

This is jsut 2 of easy lays that i had but i fucked up, so yea FML because there were 10-20 more easy lays with girls that i fucked up/something happend/ girl was retarded.
Damn, these are hot chicks. I would be very frustrated.
How did you fuck up, and what did you learn from that?

I find it quite interesting that you never saw the one that gave you a BJ again -- she must have had some interest in you to swallow your load. Weird. What happened?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
My biggest problem is and always will be that i am too playerish and my textgame sucks(because i hate texting), i have "fuckboi" stamped on my 4head, i have no intrest in girls other than banging them (those 2), because the girls i have intrest in are really rare(need to have good chemisty+looks+personality). Dude i got one night standed by like a ton of girls 40+ i'd say, i think i fuck them/escalate too fast so the girls are like "omg omg i fucked this guy and i don't even know him beucase i was honry and he was hot, better block him and delete his number so i forget him before he breaks my hearth".
When i text them i litteraly text them only to meet up again and nothing more unless i like her more than looks.

There is so much random shit that can happen for the girl to dissapear from your life its crazy: she wants her ex back, she just wanted a ONS, your dick was too small, you were too much asshole, you were too good at sex, you were too bad at sex...(you can continue but you get the point).

I didn't learn anything, i could go for 2nd date lays instead of first date lays + being a bit more "boyfriendish/longterm option" for girls to bang mroe than once, but i usually the girls i really like(they like me back) and i naturally just hangout more with them and it works better with them anw.
So my tactics to go for fast first night lays is perfect for me( i just wanna get slaycount to 100 and i dont want a girlfriend), if i find a girl that i like i will hangout with her more than just sex and thats about it.
also i get bored of fucking the same girls quite fast so going for the longterm option is quite stupid in my case....

For me personally banging 40% of first dates that i find attractive in under average of 1hour facetime is optimal and i will live with the loses because my way is realllly time efficient/ good for lazy me/ not much effort.
If i invested more effort i could probably slay better girls and keep them around but i don't think the extra time needed for that is worth it considering average quality of my slays in past year is consistently improving and getting easier.

TLDR: i am a lazy fuckboi so i play the numbers instead of improving my textgame

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 6512, Patient A and 1 other person
the BJ girl i aksed to meet a few times after but i got a "ive got still unsolved things with my ex bla bla bla", i asked a few mroe times after that, she responds we chit chat for 5 msg and i ask her for hangout and she ghost me...
probably found a guy who doesnt treat her like a cumdumpster or he just more attractive to her...
dunno, doesn't matter tbh, just move on to new hotter chicks :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Patient A and Deleted member 10782
Brutal story jesus lol iight couple pointers @dinnamadre

1) You told her to come over just or a drink. You didn't make it fully clear you wanted to have a drink & have sex later. That right there you opened the door to manipulation & mind games cuz you were vague & ambiguous with your intentions. NEVER EVER leave room for plausible deniability. Have you told her you wanted to bang after she probably wouldn't have wasted her time coming over.

2) She's clearly insecure af. When chicks ask shit like "why do you like me" "why do you want to ___ with me" it shows she has low self esteem & probably thinks you're too good for her which you were partly right on your assertion.

3) She's on her period. She probably never had intentions of fucking you when she came over. Women can cock tease. They'll make out with you, let you touch their boobs, etc etc & still decide not to fuck you. She clearly wasn't in the mood & told you several times especially if she's wearing a pad she's probably goin to feel embarrassed & opt out.
I started kissing her and she literally laughed. It was over.
4) As soon as she did this you should've told her to leave. She disrespected the fuck out of you so yeah she probably was a bit psycho & enjoyed humiliating you & seeing you frustrated.

Thats my two cents. You can always get another hot chick. I'd honestly lose her number & never see her again.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5969, metagross and 3 others
View attachment 966512View attachment 966513

First one made out with on first date but i fucked up and never saw her again :):)
2nd one 2nd date had period gave me a blowjob twice and cum in her mouth no sex tho, never saw her again :):)

This is jsut 2 of easy lays that i had but i fucked up, so yea FML because there were 10-20 more easy lays with girls that i fucked up/something happend/ girl was retarded.
You white?

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
Jfl this was so funny to read

But nah bruh the bitch was just a weirdo, I hate when people keep asking me "why" questions.

You're threads give me so much hope when you can slay at what many people would say a disadvantage. Many would say it's over for you yet you're slaying

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 6512
This is a long field report, but I really want some feedback on this one.

Last night I've had one of the weirdest and most disappointing dates of my lives.

We matched on Tinder, briefly video chatted, and told her to come over for a drink. She had lost the keys to her apartment and told me that she might have to reschedule -- I told her to grab a flatmate's or worst case scenario she could stay over. She answered with "do you have a separate room in case I can't get any keys?" to which I answered "yes, but it would be weird for my date to sleep in another room, wouldn't it?". She replied with "I'm only coming for a drink", and I left it at that.
The girl was very hot -- slim, cute face, shorter than my, tiny frame, amazing ass. Exactly my type in terms of looks -- the hottest date I've had so far.

She arrived at my place, I met her downstairs. We started chatting outside while making our way to my flat. She was Greek, lived in London for almost two years. Her English was a bit broken in a cute way.

I gave her a short tour of the flat, we washed our hands, then we sat on the sofa and we started talking. She initially sat away from me at a 90° angle, like many girls do. We talked about jobs, our life before moving to London, and I teased her a lot. She was laughing a lot and we were enjoying ourselves.

After 15-20 minutes of talking I told her to come closer to me, and she did without hesitation. We talked for about 5 minutes, then while she was speaking I (gently) grabbed her chin and pulled her lips close to mine. She backed out and said "why do you want to kiss me?", which was a weirdly explicit question. I just said "why not?" pulled her close again, and we made out. She was very into it, ramming her tongue deep into me, biting my lips and neck. The bitch even left a hickey mark on my neck.

I pulled away from kissing for a bit, resumed conversation for another 5 minutes, then escalated again. This time I started touching her boobs and ass -- zero resistance on her side, a lot of moaning. Took off her shirt, started running my tongue her all over her body while touching her ass.

I went for her pussy from outside her pants, and I could feel a sanitary pad. She told me she was on her period, and I told her I didn't care. I started touching her from outside and she had no resistance, but it also didn't feel that great as I was basically pushing against the pad. I attempted putting my fingers in her panties but she backed out very quickly saying "that's dirty" and "I don't want that".

I escalated again, and this time I was a bit more aggressive with hair pulling, light choking, and ass grabbing. She responded very positively to the extra dominance. I picked her up and carried her to my bedroom. She was super light and I was carrying her with one arm, she kept rubbing my body and telling me "how strong" I was.

I dropped her on my bed and got on top of her, and kept escalating. I tried touching her pussy again but she again immediately backed off and pushed me away saying she "didn't want that".

More escalation and touching each other, she started asking weird shit like "why are you kissing me?" and "why do you want to touch me?". I didn't know what to say and I was a bit weirded out and I just told her "because I like you and that's what I feel like doing". I took off my pants and got my dick out, she started jerking it off very badly, but she was enjoying it.

She asked me "what was the last time you had sex?" to which I told her "that's confidential information". She kept asking and asking and I just told her "sometime last week, you?". She told me it had been "a long time". I asked her "why does it matter?" and she didn't give any response. We kept touching each other and kissing intensely. I tried escalating again.

I started touching her ass from behind and put a finger in her asshole, she liked that and was moaning. She told me she liked it. I kept going for a bit then tried again to touch her pussy to which she reacted very negatively and told me "I don't like that".

I got on top of her again, rubbed my dick and humped against her pussy through her panties -- she was moaning and scratching my back, but any attempt of moving her panties to the side resulted in her pushing me off.

Then she said something along the lines of "I don't want to have sex, I just came for a drink, I told you". And more bullshit like "I told you I wanted to sleep in a separate room, I don't want this". I was extremely confused and weirded out as she was literally dry humping me moaning like an animal and then she says this shit 10 second afterwards.

I got up, dressed, and went to the living room to take a breather. I was feeling frustrated and started questioning her intentions/desire.

She followed me a few minutes later and said "why are you angry?". I honestly wasn't angry, I was more weirded out and frustrated if anything.

I told her I wasn't. She giggled and kept telling me "I know you're angry", "don't be angry", "I told you I didn't want sex, why are you angry". It looked like she was enjoying seeing me frustrated like that. That gave me the vibe that she really liked being chased and not giving men what they want.

I withdrew attention for a bit and she told me she was going to go home. I asked her "why?", and she told me that since "she made my angry" she "didn't think I wanted her to stay".

Again, I told her I wasn't angry. I pulled her closer, and she initiated kissing me and touching my body. I escalated again, just to be met with resistance when trying to take her to the bedroom again. I pulled her hair and literally dropped her on my living room table, which she liked, and touched her body and pussy through her pants.

I tried taking her to the bedroom again but she started saying shit like "I don't want to, I want to stay here", "I want some more wine". She went back to the sofa, I withdrew attention again for a little bit.

I then sat next to her, and she told me something along the lines of "why do you want me?", "what do you like about me?". I told her that she was weirding me out with these questions and that I was just doing what I felt was natural, which was the truth.

She told me "you are the kind of person that lies to women", "I want to take it very slowly and get to know somebody before doing anything", "I made it clear I didn't want sex". She told me she "wanted a hug instead of touching her boobs". She told me she wanted to "feel close" to me.

At that point I did try listening to her and grabbed her body and pulled it close to mine. As I was doing this I also wanted to touch her, but I felt the vibe was dead at that point. I started kissing her and she literally laughed. It was over.

I got frustrated and went full honest/autistic mode and told her that her body and actions made it really clear she wanted me. I told her that she was weirding me out and the way she was acting didn't feel natural. I told her that I believed she enjoyed making men frustrated and chasing her more than the pleasure of physical intimacy, and that she was giving me a very uncanny vibe.

I was truthful -- she was giggling at my last escalation attempts while kissing and touching. She really gave me the impression of someone who gets off by seeing men chase after her and giving them a sniff of her pussy while not giving them anything else. At that point I knew it was unsalvageable so I just told her to leave.

She grabbed her stuff, and told me she wanted to kiss me goodbye. I didn't want to, and told her so. She asked me "why? are you angry?", and I told her that I just didn't feel like kissing her, and that she should go. She said something like "I want to kiss you", but I told her no and she kind of stormed out my flat.

I'm incredibly confused, weirded out, and frustrated. My dick was literally rubbing against the pussy of the hottest girl I've ever had in my bed.

She seemed so much into it and her body language was basically screaming "please fuck me", but she kept rejecting any escalation attempt involving her panties.

Ironically, I feel used. I gave her validation, and got nothing in return. I don't get why she would act like this if she genuinely was into me.

Some possibilities I've thought of are:
  • She liked me and wanted to fuck me, but I gave her too much of a "fuckboy" vibe. Maybe if I let her jerk me off, slept next to her, and taken it more slowly she would have let me fuck the next morning or on a second date.
  • She is as weird/psychopathic as I thought, and likes attention/being chased more than sex itself. She found me attractive but not enough attractive that she needed to be fucked, and her desire at the moment was to see me frustrated and angry and see how much she could tease me.
  • I don't fucking know.
The more I think I understand women and the more I think I gain experience with them, the more I realize I don't understand jack shit and that makes me feel like crap.

Yeah, I can consistently get laid with HB5s, HB6s, and the occasional HB7... but it feels that anything above that is unreachable and it really frustrates me.
she's a crazy bitch lol - just fucking with you for laughs. Find someone else, these people exist.

but TBH you got what you deserved, she said straight up she wanted a drink only and didn't want to sleep in the same room. You took a shot and it didn't work - it wasn't expected to work at that point brah.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 11963

1) You told her to come over just or a drink. You didn't make it fully clear you wanted to have a drink & have sex later. That right there you opened the door to manipulation & mind games cuz you were vague & ambiguous with your intentions. NEVER EVER leave room for plausible deniability. Have you told her you wanted to bang after she probably wouldn't have wasted her time coming over.

2) She's clearly insecure af. When chicks ask shit like "why do you like me" "why do you want to ___ with me" it shows she has low self esteem & probably thinks you're too good for her which you were partly right on your assertion.

3) She's on her period. She probably never had intentions of fucking you when she came over. Women can cock tease. They'll make out with you, let you touch their boobs, etc etc & still decide not to fuck you. She clearly wasn't in the mood & told you several times especially if she's wearing a pad she's probably goin to feel embarrassed & opt out.

4) As soon as she did this you should've told her to leave. She disrespected the fuck out of you so yeah she probably was a bit psycho & enjoyed humiliating you & seeing you frustrated.

Thats my two cents. You can always get another hot chick. I'd honestly lose her number & never see her again.
wtf are you stupid ? you never tell a girl that you wanna bang that you wanna bang her or that she is attractive! I tried being straightforward on dating apps and i hit up like 400 girls with direct saying what we gonna do and i got shit results, its better to go on a "date/hangout" and convice her there (especially if you have good game + confidence + etc).

I never was sexually explicit over texts, maybe it works in your area and for you but not for me.
Girls know when they comming over to your place what can happen, they not fucking stupid, they want to be told a story that you not gonna bang but you gonna have a nice night with movies and if "something" happens it happens...

With some girls after coffee date we both knew we gonna fuck, with some i didn't know so i walked around, grab some water/beer and go "hangout" at my place, if i explicitly said go over to my place to fuck i would have lost shitton of slays.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person

It doesn't work that way for (1) -- girls want "plausible deniability". Look it up.

Maybe (2) is true, but also she was probably testing for whether I was a fuckboy or not.

Regarding (3), I've fucked girls on their period before, even after heavy resistance. Since this one was very horny and into me I thought I could get the kill by persisting, but I misread the situation.

Regarding (4), I kinda did. It killed my mood. I would have probably let her stay and chill if she didn't do that. It felt very weird. But I think at that point I was being very needy and pushy and she found it pathetic. So it is still my fault.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 11388
I'd love to be non-reactive and simply not caring... but how did you get to that point?

I have a decent rotation of girls I am fucking so I do have abundance... but I still get incredibly frustrated when I get rejected. It's been like this for years.

How did you develop that kind of stoic mindset?
You need to accept it as a part of a game, there is no1 in the world who can lay every girl, not even psl 8 famous gods.
For every date i go on and don't bang i know my statistics that some1 in the next 2 dates i'm gonna bang

• +1
wtf are you stupid ? you never tell a girl that you wanna bang that you wanna bang her or that she is attractive! I tried being straightforward on dating apps and i hit up like 400 girls with direct saying what we gonna do and i got shit results, its better to go on a "date/hangout" and convice her there (especially if you have good game + confidence + etc).

I never was sexually explicit over texts, maybe it works in your area and for you but not for me.
Girls know when they comming over to your place what can happen, they not fucking stupid, they want to be told a story that you not gonna bang but you gonna have a nice night with movies and if "something" happens it happens...

With some girls after coffee date we both knew we gonna fuck, with some i didn't know so i walked around, grab some water/beer and go "hangout" at my place, if i explicitly said go over to my place to fuck i would have lost shitton of slays.
I'm always direct on tinder. If they're attracted to you they're gonna respond positively. Why would I waste my time going on a date for casual sex? The only time I'll do that is to feel her out but other then that I tell em to come straight to my place to hook up.

You don't get it. You can't assume when a chick comes over your place sex will happen. If you don't let her know she can just pull the "wait you said you just wanted to chill, you didn't say you wanted to fuck". You just haven't ran in those type of chicks yet.

It doesn't work that way for (1) -- girls want "plausible deniability". Look it up.

Maybe (2) is true, but also she was probably testing for whether I was a fuckboy or not.

Regarding (3), I've fucked girls on their period before, even after heavy resistance. Since this one was very horny and into me I thought I could get the kill by persisting, but I misread the situation.

Regarding (4), I kinda did. It killed my mood. I would have probably let her stay and chill if she didn't do that. It felt very weird. But I think at that point I was being very needy and pushy and she found it pathetic. So it is still my fault.
Bro do you know how many dudes got locked up & tried in court because of plausible deniability? Many women do not want to be accountable for their own decision to engage in short-term and/or non-monogamous sex with guys for fear of being labeled a ‘slut’ or a ‘whore’ by those in their social circle.

So many women will make sure they have some factor, such as alcohol or drugs, that can provide them with plausible deniability if word gets around of their impulsive and promiscuous sexual tendencies.

And because we live in a #metoo world & "believe all women" she could've easily charged you for date rape if you smashed & blamed it on the fact she had alcohol in her system. That's whats called 'second day guilt'.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Pubertymaxxer3, Patient A and 2 others
I'm always direct on tinder. If they're attracted to you they're gonna respond positively. Why would I waste my time going on a date for casual sex? The only time I'll do that is to feel her out but other then that I tell em to come straight to my place to hook up.

You don't get it. You can't assume when a chick comes over your place sex will happen. If you don't let her know she can just pull the "wait you said you just wanted to chill, you didn't say you wanted to fuck". You just haven't ran in those type of chicks yet.

Bro do you know how many dudes got locked up & tried in court because of plausible deniability? Many women do not want to be accountable for their own decision to engage in short-term and/or non-monogamous sex with guys for fear of being labeled a ‘slut’ or a ‘whore’ by those in their social circle.

So many women will make sure they have some factor, such as alcohol or drugs, that can provide them with plausible deniability if word gets around of their impulsive and promiscuous sexual tendencies.

And because we live in a #metoo world & "believe all women" she could've easily charged you for date rape if you smashed & blamed it on the fact she had alcohol in her system. That's whats called 'second day guilt'.
> Height: 6'3" | Dick: 8x6

I guess you are likely to succeed by being overt and direct on Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Pubertymaxxer3, tyronelite and 1 other person
But that doesn't make sense to me. Why would she be basically naked in my bed, dry humping me, and not want to have sex...?
What the fuck?
I have had this happen before I was fuming mad 😡

• +1
I went for her pussy from outside her pants, and I could feel a sanitary pad. She told me she was on her period, and I told her I didn't care. I started touching her from outside and she had no resistance, but it also didn't feel that great as I was basically pushing against the pad.
Bruh, I think this might be it. Maybe she just did not want to have sex whilst being on her period since she said "that's dirty". It's just weird that she did not say that more directly.

• +1
It's a number game bro, don't look too much into it, some girls are more comfortable banging fast and on the first date or on period and some aren't.

you win some you lose some....
True that.
I can understand though, well. that when on the period, she ain't into it. I wouldn't push so much/hard when she is on the period for sex. hand and mouth work might be open for business; than though.

• +1
the ice out method usually works pretty well for last minute resistance

she could be insane, she could also be the type of girl that wanted you to 'force' her (this is common but women are retarded and dont understand that you can fuck your whole life up if a girl accuses you of shit so no guy with a brain is going to do that shit on the off chance that its what she wants)

just get her to suck your dick, dont respond negatively to the tease behaviour, just tease back and provide comfort

make her think youre there regardless of whether or not you have sex, pretend to be interested in her for some quality she has that youve got her to qualify to you previously, etc.

most women want plausible deniability and to maintain their delusional internal narrative where theyre sleeping with you for some reason other than pure hoeing for fun

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 7753

That's America, i used to text to girls "DTF?" in America and they would be ok with that, in Europe you can forget about it, not gonna work.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, metagross, wristcel and 1 other person
That's America, i used to text to girls "DTF?" in America and they would be ok with that, in Europe you can forget about it, not gonna work.
Hmm interesting well I’m running big dick game on tinder so my strategy won’t work for others.

I thought European chicks were more straight forward & direct with men? That’s how I got one Latvian chick at the club

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 7098
She let you play her ass and push off when you take pussy in the same time. Mayby she was muslim and want only anal?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, everythingisacope and Deleted member 7098
Hmm interesting well I’m running big dick game on tinder so my strategy won’t work for others.

I thought European chicks were more straight forward & direct with men? That’s how I got one Latvian chick at the club
I think that women are product of their environment, she will be very straight forward in a society that doesn't judge her for that, but non receptive in a different society. Btw Latvia is different, when i talk about Europe i talk mainly about countries in EU, Russia or Eastern Europe are a different case.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Pubertymaxxer3 and tyronelite
She let you play her ass and push off when you take pussy in the same time. Mayby she was muslim and want only anal?
or she wanted anal because she was on her period, i've been with crazy girls like that too
7/30 days per month were anal days

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 6512
Lack of quantity and Oneitis seem to be your biggest problems.

TRP is right about abundance mentality, long field reports are the opposite of that, it shows you have a scarcity mindset.

A true player would have moved on to the next one, instead of complaining about one failure.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 3583 and 2 others
LMAO no wonders copelets will say "girls at the age of 15 have a slay count of 20" that shit is not and can't be true for Europe

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 6512
LMAO no wonders copelets will say "girls at the age of 15 have a slay count of 20" that shit is not and can't be true for Europe
Yeah the most massive slut i know had a lay count of 20 at 20, here girls are way harder.

• +1
Reactions: metagross, Pubertymaxxer3 and everythingisacope

Depends on which coutnry in Europe tbh, Croatia is litterally almost impossible to get a DTF girl on tinder(for me and my standards which are quite high tho), but i heard in poland its piss easy. It does depend how low you put the bar, if i had no standards and tried to bang anything i would get ton of slays pretty easy. I have a friend who gets laid consistently from tinder(i mog him hard) but he litteraly has no standard, he swipes right on everything and would bang anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8318, Pubertymaxxer3 and tyronelite
I don't know why but I've still been feeling angry and frustrated about my failure up to this day. I can't stop thinking how autstic I was and how I lost a chance to fuck a hottie.

Literally been feeling like a failure nonstop since it happened.

I'm meeting a regular today which is just a 6/10 and TBH I don't even feel like it even if the sex is a lot of fun. Feels like I can't get anything better because I fucking suck and I have to settle for a 6/10.

Starting to understand hypergamy... I fucking hate my brain

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 6512
I don't know why but I've still been feeling angry and frustrated about my failure up to this day. I can't stop thinking how autstic I was and how I lost a chance to fuck a hottie.

I'm meeting a regular today which is just a 6/10 and TBH I don't even feel like it even if the sex is a lot of fun. Feels like I can't get anything better because I fucking suck and I have to settle for a 6/10.

Forget and move on faggot

What was autistic about my behavior? What should have I done instead?
I've been feeling so frustrated since yesterday. I don't want to make the same mistakes again with another hottie in the future... Fuck
On her period lmao... literally no girl wants to have period sex with some rando probably just felt grossed out then you over reacted lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
On her period lmao... literally no girl wants to have period sex with some rando probably just felt grossed out then you over reacted lol.
I've had sex with two tinder girls on the first date when they were on their period. Similar resistance to the girl I mentioned in the OP, but they eventually broke down and we smashed.

It does happen. I thought it was gonna happen again but I just came out as autistic and lost the lay of a lifetime

I've had sex with two tinder girls on the first date when they were on their period. Similar resistance to the girl I mentioned in the OP, but they eventually broke down and we smashed.

It does happen. I thought it was gonna happen again but I just came out as autistic and lost the lay of a lifetime
Doesn’t matter though lmao you deserve it for being a cretin hooking up with people.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 10782
What is going on ITT? Is this a redpill forum?

You weren't good looking or high status enough, end of discussion lol. Face+height+physique+level of social status. Thats it.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
What is going on ITT? Is this a redpill forum?

You weren't good looking or high status enough, end of discussion lol. Face+height+physique+level of social status. Thats it.
Of course if I were Chad she would have given it up on the first date. But this one was into me and definitely fuckable if I had some finesse on my side.

Does it mean that I need to give up on hot chicks all together? I could've fucked this one 100% if I were less autistic

• +1
Of course if I were Chad she would have given it up on the first date. But this one was into me and definitely fuckable if I had some finesse on my side.

Does it mean that I need to give up on hot chicks all together? I could've fucked this one 100% if I were less autistic
In my opinion, you should've done one of the following:

1. Alpha mode: You should've kept teasing her a bit, then when she rejected you, said "I'm going to fuck this pussy right now, or you're gonna have to get the fuck out of here". Simple as that. She doesn't let you smash, she leaves.
2. Beta mode: Just act all cool and non desperate, say you're cool with not fucking, then keep teasing her until she is so horny she wants you to fuck her. This actually happened to me once - she hadn't shaved or anything so she didn't "want to do anything", but then when I started dry humping her in doggy she couldn't resist and we fuked.

Either way, the fact that she's treating you like this already tells you all you need to know about the dynamic here. She doesn't respect you, she's only using you for positive attention and validation. Total waste of your time, there are millions of fish in the sea, legit have some self respect and never let a woman act like that around you lmao

• +1

i used to get frustrated hitting the numbers game and failing but once you improve and start banging hotter chicks and faster it will be worth it. Probably the problem is that you don't meet as hot girls as that one on regular basis. You probably gotten into the banging ugly/average girls on a regular basis. When a cute/hot girls come along you lose your cool. Fix to that is usually to setup 4-5 dates a week so you don't give a shit anyway because eventually you will meet a even hotter girl and actually bang her.
Also what i do: i never do average girls(there were exceptions but rare), i only do girls who are atleast cute or better

Can you post a picture of your 6 ?(doesnt have to be her but any girl you consider a 6).

Yea its personal preference and you saw them in person+naked which makes a huge difference. I would really wanna bang the 1st one in the 6/10 row(i consider her atleast 7) and maybe(probably) the 3rd one in the 6/10 row. The 7/10 row i consider those average or worse tbh.
yesterday i had like 5 friends over and i was showing them pictures from all of my slays and it was fucking hilarious how differently people rate girls, the girls i considered most attractive none of my friends considered that attractive and vice versa.
But personality and how they look in person+naked+preference in body types/looks makes a huge difference.
I myself prefer petite cuteish submissive Asian girls.
The asian girl you consider a 6 i would never even touch but that probably because i slayed tons of better Asians so i have higher standards for them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782
Wtf is this retarded essay didn't read most of it, OP why would you wanna have sex with a girl on her period? That's fucking disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Here are some girls I slept with, all of Tinder. I rate these a 6/10 in my personal scale:

View attachment 969728View attachment 969729View attachment 969730

And these are some I consider 7/10:

View attachment 969733View attachment 969734

These are just personal preferences though... I really like girls that are tiny and cute more than conventional hot if that makes sense
Screenshot_20210206-181704_Tinder.jpg

Screenshot_20210206-181641_Tinder.jpg

Jim Carrey Lol GIF

I WANNA STAY INCEL FOREVER, THIS IS HOW BAD MEN HAVE IN 2021

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 11134
Screenshot_20210206-181704_Tinder.jpg

Screenshot_20210206-181641_Tinder.jpg

Jim Carrey Lol GIF

The black girl has decent features don't cope, but the other ones are meh

Word. I find it almost impossible to get attention from any hotter girl on dating apps and the rare times it happen I fuck it up like in the OP.

Curious, what do you think my looksmatch is?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and JL~
Wtf is this retarded essay didn't read most of it, OP why would you wanna have sex with a girl on her period? That's fucking disgusting.
Firstly, I've had sex with girls on their period (even on the first date, after heavy resistance) and I don't find it disgusting. It's just blood.
Secondly, I would have been happy with mutual touching and her giving me a BJ, but she didn't even let me touch her clit inside her panties. I found that frustrating.

• +1
Word. I find it almost impossible to get attention from any hotter girl on dating apps and the rare times it happen I fuck it up like in the OP.

Curious, what do you think my looksmatch is?
Why do you shave ur beard so weirdly? Ur only supposed to shave it slightly above adam's apple.

Also you mog them when ur lean and don't have the disgusting pubes on ur face. U have good tindermaxxing skills tbh, great pics.

Firstly, I've had sex with girls on their period (even on the first date, after heavy resistance) and I don't find it disgusting. It's just blood.
Secondly, I would have been happy with mutual touching and her giving me a BJ, but she didn't even let me touch her clit inside her panties. I found that frustrating.
how is frustrating? her hormones to have sex are literally absent. If she's menstruating she's unlikely to be horny, it makes biological sense to me.

• +1
This is a long field report, but I really want some feedback on this one.

Last night I've had one of the weirdest and most disappointing dates of my lives.

We matched on Tinder, briefly video chatted, and told her to come over for a drink. She had lost the keys to her apartment and told me that she might have to reschedule -- I told her to grab a flatmate's or worst case scenario she could stay over. She answered with "do you have a separate room in case I can't get any keys?" to which I answered "yes, but it would be weird for my date to sleep in another room, wouldn't it?". She replied with "I'm only coming for a drink", and I left it at that.
The girl was very hot -- slim, cute face, shorter than my, tiny frame, amazing ass. Exactly my type in terms of looks -- the hottest date I've had so far.

She arrived at my place, I met her downstairs. We started chatting outside while making our way to my flat. She was Greek, lived in London for almost two years. Her English was a bit broken in a cute way.

I gave her a short tour of the flat, we washed our hands, then we sat on the sofa and we started talking. She initially sat away from me at a 90° angle, like many girls do. We talked about jobs, our life before moving to London, and I teased her a lot. She was laughing a lot and we were enjoying ourselves.

After 15-20 minutes of talking I told her to come closer to me, and she did without hesitation. We talked for about 5 minutes, then while she was speaking I (gently) grabbed her chin and pulled her lips close to mine. She backed out and said "why do you want to kiss me?", which was a weirdly explicit question. I just said "why not?" pulled her close again, and we made out. She was very into it, ramming her tongue deep into me, biting my lips and neck. The bitch even left a hickey mark on my neck.

I pulled away from kissing for a bit, resumed conversation for another 5 minutes, then escalated again. This time I started touching her boobs and ass -- zero resistance on her side, a lot of moaning. Took off her shirt, started running my tongue her all over her body while touching her ass.

I went for her pussy from outside her pants, and I could feel a sanitary pad. She told me she was on her period, and I told her I didn't care. I started touching her from outside and she had no resistance, but it also didn't feel that great as I was basically pushing against the pad. I attempted putting my fingers in her panties but she backed out very quickly saying "that's dirty" and "I don't want that".

I escalated again, and this time I was a bit more aggressive with hair pulling, light choking, and ass grabbing. She responded very positively to the extra dominance. I picked her up and carried her to my bedroom. She was super light and I was carrying her with one arm, she kept rubbing my body and telling me "how strong" I was.

I dropped her on my bed and got on top of her, and kept escalating. I tried touching her pussy again but she again immediately backed off and pushed me away saying she "didn't want that".

More escalation and touching each other, she started asking weird shit like "why are you kissing me?" and "why do you want to touch me?". I didn't know what to say and I was a bit weirded out and I just told her "because I like you and that's what I feel like doing". I took off my pants and got my dick out, she started jerking it off very badly, but she was enjoying it.

She asked me "what was the last time you had sex?" to which I told her "that's confidential information". She kept asking and asking and I just told her "sometime last week, you?". She told me it had been "a long time". I asked her "why does it matter?" and she didn't give any response. We kept touching each other and kissing intensely. I tried escalating again.

I started touching her ass from behind and put a finger in her asshole, she liked that and was moaning. She told me she liked it. I kept going for a bit then tried again to touch her pussy to which she reacted very negatively and told me "I don't like that".

I got on top of her again, rubbed my dick and humped against her pussy through her panties -- she was moaning and scratching my back, but any attempt of moving her panties to the side resulted in her pushing me off.

Then she said something along the lines of "I don't want to have sex, I just came for a drink, I told you". And more bullshit like "I told you I wanted to sleep in a separate room, I don't want this". I was extremely confused and weirded out as she was literally dry humping me moaning like an animal and then she says this shit 10 second afterwards.

I got up, dressed, and went to the living room to take a breather. I was feeling frustrated and started questioning her intentions/desire.

She followed me a few minutes later and said "why are you angry?". I honestly wasn't angry, I was more weirded out and frustrated if anything.

I told her I wasn't. She giggled and kept telling me "I know you're angry", "don't be angry", "I told you I didn't want sex, why are you angry". It looked like she was enjoying seeing me frustrated like that. That gave me the vibe that she really liked being chased and not giving men what they want.

I withdrew attention for a bit and she told me she was going to go home. I asked her "why?", and she told me that since "she made my angry" she "didn't think I wanted her to stay".

Again, I told her I wasn't angry. I pulled her closer, and she initiated kissing me and touching my body. I escalated again, just to be met with resistance when trying to take her to the bedroom again. I pulled her hair and literally dropped her on my living room table, which she liked, and touched her body and pussy through her pants.

I tried taking her to the bedroom again but she started saying shit like "I don't want to, I want to stay here", "I want some more wine". She went back to the sofa, I withdrew attention again for a little bit.

I then sat next to her, and she told me something along the lines of "why do you want me?", "what do you like about me?". I told her that she was weirding me out with these questions and that I was just doing what I felt was natural, which was the truth.

She told me "you are the kind of person that lies to women", "I want to take it very slowly and get to know somebody before doing anything", "I made it clear I didn't want sex". She told me she "wanted a hug instead of touching her boobs". She told me she wanted to "feel close" to me.

At that point I did try listening to her and grabbed her body and pulled it close to mine. As I was doing this I also wanted to touch her, but I felt the vibe was dead at that point. I started kissing her and she literally laughed. It was over.

I got frustrated and went full honest/autistic mode and told her that her body and actions made it really clear she wanted me. I told her that she was weirding me out and the way she was acting didn't feel natural. I told her that I believed she enjoyed making men frustrated and chasing her more than the pleasure of physical intimacy, and that she was giving me a very uncanny vibe.

I was truthful -- she was giggling at my last escalation attempts while kissing and touching. She really gave me the impression of someone who gets off by seeing men chase after her and giving them a sniff of her pussy while not giving them anything else. At that point I knew it was unsalvageable so I just told her to leave.

She grabbed her stuff, and told me she wanted to kiss me goodbye. I didn't want to, and told her so. She asked me "why? are you angry?", and I told her that I just didn't feel like kissing her, and that she should go. She said something like "I want to kiss you", but I told her no and she kind of stormed out my flat.

I'm incredibly confused, weirded out, and frustrated. My dick was literally rubbing against the pussy of the hottest girl I've ever had in my bed.

She seemed so much into it and her body language was basically screaming "please fuck me", but she kept rejecting any escalation attempt involving her panties.

Ironically, I feel used. I gave her validation, and got nothing in return. I don't get why she would act like this if she genuinely was into me.

Some possibilities I've thought of are:
  • She liked me and wanted to fuck me, but I gave her too much of a "fuckboy" vibe. Maybe if I let her jerk me off, slept next to her, and taken it more slowly she would have let me fuck the next morning or on a second date.
  • She is as weird/psychopathic as I thought, and likes attention/being chased more than sex itself. She found me attractive but not enough attractive that she needed to be fucked, and her desire at the moment was to see me frustrated and angry and see how much she could tease me.
  • I don't fucking know.
The more I think I understand women and the more I think I gain experience with them, the more I realize I don't understand jack shit and that makes me feel like crap.

Yeah, I can consistently get laid with HB5s, HB6s, and the occasional HB7... but it feels that anything above that is unreachable and it really frustrates me.
bro the period was the turn off for her, you literally fucked ot up.
Should have just waited a few days for a second date.
She was into it but the period cucked you.
I've been in a similar situation a few times it was the period

• +1
how is frustrating? her hormones to have sex are literally absent. If she's menstruating she's unlikely to be horny, it makes biological sense to me.
You obviusly know nothing about women dude, girls are the fucking horniest on their periods.
i've had heaps of same night slays with girls being either at start/end of their period

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 10782
Also you mog them when ur lean and don't have the disgusting pubes on ur face. U have good tindermaxxing skills tbh, great pics.
Awesome, and this is the best I can get with heavily photoshopped tindermaxxing. Time to rope

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 11388