lost a lot of money

D

Deleted member 3828

[ ]
The advice I gave is based on these recent and older mistakes of mine:
Lost 2200$ on CHEEMS in 2 days cause:

1.Didn't go through with my decision
2.Listened to another person's opinion
3.Got attatched to the project (developed high hopes)
4.Greed got the better of me
Again you make stupidest decisions on impulse or because "someone else said"
No matter what you do move on
buying back is not going to make you rich ever
if you missed something you missed something
always be grateful for what you could get out

tl;dr don't buy top
I literally made the advice ystday because of bad decisions of mine with this coin
hope you can learn from it too

It's not the end tho dont worry, big opportunities inoming
@
eduardkoopman
@eduardkoopman @
Baldingman1998
@Baldingman1998 @
Indiana Evans
@Indiana Evans @
larsanova69
@larsanova69 @T@Thompsonz @
FastBananaCEO
@FastBananaCEO @
gigi
@gigi @
Leonardo DiCaprio
@Leonardo DiCaprio @
Elvisandreaa
@Elvisandreaa @
buckchadley31
@buckchadley31 @
TsarTsar444
@TsarTsar444 @C@Chad1212 @
ifyouwannabemylover
@ifyouwannabemylover @
whatamIdoinwithmylyf
@whatamIdoinwithmylyf @
Whaddup
@Whaddup @
Idontknowlol
@Idontknowlol @
RoundHouse
@RoundHouse @
OldVirgin
@OldVirgin @
King_
@King_ @
Scientist
@Scientist @
Basedprincess
@Basedprincess @
CookiesAndCream
@CookiesAndCream @
PingPong
@PingPong @
cloUder
@cloUder[ @JM10 @thecel/SPOILER]

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, .👽., Copeful and 17 others

tl;dr don't buy top
I literally made the advice ystday because of bad decisions of mine with this coin

@
eduardkoopman
@eduardkoopman @
Baldingman1998
@Baldingman1998 @
Indiana Evans
@Indiana Evans @
larsanova69
FastBananaCEO
@FastBananaCEO @
gigi
@gigi @
Leonardo DiCaprio
@Leonardo DiCaprio @
Elvisandreaa
@Elvisandreaa @
buckchadley31
@buckchadley31 @
TsarTsar444
ifyouwannabemylover
@ifyouwannabemylover @
whatamIdoinwithmylyf
@whatamIdoinwithmylyf @
Whaddup
@Whaddup @
Idontknowlol
@Idontknowlol @
RoundHouse
@RoundHouse @
OldVirgin
@OldVirgin @
King_
@King_ @
Scientist
@Scientist @
Basedprincess
@Basedprincess @
CookiesAndCream
@CookiesAndCream @
PingPong
@PingPong @
cloUder
you lost loaned money?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadeep, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
gg well played better luck next time sux4u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: karbo, TheMewingBBC, Chadeep and 5 others
Still have over $1k bag
So you had $32000 in crypto? And aped 70% of it into 1 starter meme shitcoin ($2200)?

Mirin the high risk tollerance.
But also, seeing it a bit of stupidity to go so high risk with 70% of the portfolio.

Now I'm also quit retarded ape. but not that much as this. yet :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
Of my $17,000 in crypto portfolio.
maybe $500 is in meme coins. $9000 is in bigger cryptos (top 100 cryptos).
And the remaining $8000 is into smaller starter projects I believe in. Still 40% in high risk stuff actually, maybe to high. But i think I wuld not dare to go higher than 50%.

Good luck for future.

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad, Chadeep, quakociaptockh and 3 others
maybe $500 is in meme coins. $9000 is in bigger cryptos (top 100 cryptos).
And the remaining $8000 is into smaller starter projects I believe in. Still 40% in high risk stuff actually, maybe to high. But i think I wuld not dare to go higher than 50%.

Good luck for future.
this

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 3828
Meh it happens. I prefer just gambling on leverage

i lost 2 eth in 1 day (forever)

happens :)

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Deleted member 3828
So you had $32000 in crypto? And aped 70% of it into 1 starter meme shitcoin ($2200)?

Mirin the high risk tollerance.
But also, seeing it a bit of stupidity to go so high risk with 70% of the portfolio.
:feelskek: yeah but you're a very smart man
dat feel when you understand 80% of ppl dont really understand percentages nor math, and how they work (including this forum ofc) :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
:feelskek: yeah but you're a very smart man
dat feel when you understand 80% of ppl dont really understand percentages nor math, and how they work (including this forum ofc)
I suck at assessing risk:LOL:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
what coin is that

I think catmoon coin is gonna be big, i've called 30X tokens before and i have a feeling this one is gonna be even bigger

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 3828
Other good picks, IOTEX, karura, Horizen, banano

• +1
Pump and Dump scams are high risk. The only way taking risks with high downside is sustainable long term is if the risks are diversified far enough so that any one failure can't wipe you out.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 3828
The Matthew effect, your either winning or losing

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 3828
box theory seems beneficial in order to create a correct idea of when or if to buy

• +1
I think catmoon coin is gonna be big, i've called 30X tokens before and i have a feeling this one is gonna be even bigger
right in the day you wrote this, it dumped

I yoloed 2 meme coins, last month. for the fun of it. Based on calls on this forum.
Both failed misserably. catmoon and Floki Inu.

It over for meme-coins when you are not the creator of it.

Catdump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and noodlelover
right in the day you wrote this, it dumped

I yoloed 2 meme coins, last month. for the fun of it. Based on calls on this forum.
Both failed misserably. catmoon and Floki Inu.

It over for meme-coins when you are not the creator of it.

View attachment 1424312
They changed the token address, that's not catmoon anymore, the new catmoon is: 0xb9a32d637c197bcd29b4d524b942657182dbe1bb and it's consolidating

• Love it
Reactions: eduardkoopman
They changed the token address, that's not catmoon anymore, the new catmoon is: 0xb9a32d637c197bcd29b4d524b942657182dbe1bb and it's consolidating
i never that happen before. I hope this change didn't delete muh catmoon tokens

I lost 200k relax yourself

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: noodlelover and ChadFucksYourOneitis
This should be pinned as a cautionary tale for every memecoins copers who are trying to get rich quick.

I lost 200k relax yourself
mirin that you had 200K to begin with 👍.
Or are your one of those guys, that managed to borrow 200K worth of trading money with 4K input; through a glitch in the system :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• +1
you lost loaned money?
I never got the loan, bro because I'm unemployed:ROFLMAO:
Can only get very shitty loans in my situation: not from banks but from loan companies which don't require credit but will fuck you with jewish interest rates like 62,5%:sick:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Dude all u had to do was hold and u would've gotten ur money back plus some profits, yesterday we hit 23M mcap on Cheems and we're prob gonna hit new ATH soon. Dunno why u sell when whole market was blood red. Also I mentioned Cheems to u when it was only 1M mcap so I dunno how u lost so much money? Either way u can't give the blame to another person for ur losses when u r the one who ultimately decides to invest or not that's why people always say NFA and DYOR. Also boyo if I remember correctly u bought Cheems in the beginning then sold for some small profit and then FOMOED back in again when it was already very high price and then u panick sell low again when BTC and the whole market was crashing so not a smart move on ur part man. U should've just held onto it and u would've been in profits by now.
@Nameless_Sunflower @Fxdzcki @eduardkoopman @ChristianChad @Sal @ChadFucksYourOneitis @sergeant blackpill @looksmaxpro @Lev Peshkov @noodlelover @redfacccee @Blackgymmax @ifyouwannabemylover @oldcelloser @PingPong @Thompsonz @Baldingman1998

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Sal, ChristianChad, Deleted member 3828 and 5 others
Dude all u had to do was hold and u would've gotten ur money back plus some profits, yesterday we hit 23M mcap on Cheems and we're prob gonna hit new ATH soon. Dunno why u sell when whole market was blood red. Also I mentioned Cheems to u when it was only 1M mcap so I dunno how u lost so much money? Either way u can't give the blame to another person for ur losses when u r the one who ultimately decides to invest or not that's why people always say NFA and DYOR. Also boyo if I remember correctly u bought Cheems in the beginning then sold for some small profit and then FOMOED back in again when it was already very high price and then u panick sell low again when BTC and the whole market was crashing so not a smart move on ur part man. U should've just held onto it and u would've been in profits by now.
@Nameless_Sunflower @Fxdzcki @eduardkoopman @ChristianChad @Sal @ChadFucksYourOneitis @sergeant blackpill @looksmaxpro @Lev Peshkov @noodlelover @redfacccee @Blackgymmax @ifyouwannabemylover @oldcelloser @PingPong @Thompsonz @Baldingman1998
^
You clearly need a better education of the market @Nameless_Sunflower

the stock market will always rise, see a crash as a good opportunity to buy even

however you have learnt your mistake now I believe

in my prior investments I can always turn a good profit

on a practise account I was almost 20k down during the pandemic lockdowns and shit. However held on and now have a solid 15k profit.
Your best strategy uniornically would be to put all your eggs in one basket and forget about it for a couple years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, ChadFucksYourOneitis and Whaddup
don't blame it on you
where do you see your name mentioned?

blame is on me for not sticking to my own plan

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Whaddup
kill yourself faggot @Gargantuan @Lorsss @Alexanderr ban this advertising shill

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
This is why goyims should not trade or try to moneymax, you are not fit for it

tl;dr don't buy top

@
eduardkoopman
@eduardkoopman @
Baldingman1998
@Baldingman1998 @
Indiana Evans
@Indiana Evans @
larsanova69
FastBananaCEO
@FastBananaCEO @
gigi
@gigi @
Leonardo DiCaprio
@Leonardo DiCaprio @
Elvisandreaa
@Elvisandreaa @
buckchadley31
@buckchadley31 @
TsarTsar444
ifyouwannabemylover
@ifyouwannabemylover @
whatamIdoinwithmylyf
@whatamIdoinwithmylyf @
Whaddup
@Whaddup @
Idontknowlol
@Idontknowlol @
RoundHouse
@RoundHouse @
OldVirgin
@OldVirgin @
King_
@King_ @
Scientist
@Scientist @
Basedprincess
@Basedprincess @
CookiesAndCream
@CookiesAndCream @
PingPong
@PingPong @
cloUder
Most likely the problem was not that you went in at the top. The problem was that you went all in with no proper stop loss.

I'm still full in. and bought some extra. cryptos
But it's brutals at this moment.

I was to retarded, to go buy option calls. trying to catch the bottom. and trying to profit from a bounch of the bottom. But we broke supprt bands witch bitcoin.

I lost freaking $2000 orso with buying option contracts.
Still have a bunch outstanding for tomoorw and a small one on 17 dec.
If we don't hit above 53K in the next 8-9 hours. Than almost all the 2K is gone in muh option contacts.

Me, having traded like 15+ option contracts the past 2 weeks
Computer Working GIF