Lost a Stacylite to a Black Normie .

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

at the mercy of God, Jesus Christ. Gone
Should start by saying I technically never lost her I was just to scared to talk to her but basically this blonde hair blue eyed stacylite had tried talking to me at a football game this school year and I fumble my words and never spoke to her again. She had went and sat next to me and tried talking about the game and I showed zero interest. I beat myself up over that everyday because it. Fast forward and she’s dated two Black guys one of which I used to be friends with and he’s barely human. He’s 5’10 plays basketball and football but has horrid hair and is barely a 5 in the face but he’s dated a light skin Stacy and now this Stacy lite. Shit like this makes me believe that if your not autistic and actually do something in high school there’s no reason for you to be an incel as long as your not autistic and a weirdo. Anyways i am trying my luck with another stacy but am clearly not her first option and her previous boyfriend was a 5’8 Tyrone. Not ropefuel but just depressing knowing I mog that subhuman no offense.he’s NT tho and I’m retarded so wtv

Attachments

• IMG_0382.jpeg
    IMG_0382.jpeg
    74.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 29581 and try2beme
BBCs can’t lose

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Deleted member 29581
BBCs can’t lose
Genuine racists won’t admit that but I can acknowledge BBCs smv has skyrocketed since idrc

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
Genuine racists won’t admit that but I can acknowledge BBCs smv has skyrocketed since idrc
Besides white passing ethnics, BBCs have the 2nd highest SMV to whites, also certain types like lightskins/mulattoes have very high appeal

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, NateJacobs and Deleted member 29581
Are you black?

Blacks are hyper NT so they slay. Women don't care about looks they care about status, NT, etc.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Deleted member 29581
My itis loves bbc too

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 29581 and Kamui
Blacks are hyper NT so they slay. Women don't care about looks they care about status, NT, etc.
They still do care about looks but being NT is so underrated in this space