Lost hair because of extreme stress this is actually horrible

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
I went through a period of extreme stress around mid last month and dropped 3 kgs in a matter of days. I’m still stressed albeit not as much however I’ve noticed my hair which was my one top tier feature (always thick) has thinned and has shedded (my scalp is fucking visible under a light by a lot more). This can’t be real man is this temporary? How long till recovery?

that's not good, child

makes my job easier catching you anyways

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
Not sure tbh if it's stress related I'm sure it can come back as it's your Nortime yet. But when Nortime comes - it's irreversible. I'm on my 2nd month finasteride and minox so things are gonna get worse before better but I'm hopeful I can get some new follicle growth around the crown. it was getting to the point where when my hair was wet (UK obv) it was showing too much

• +1
i thought u was leo for a second

• JFL
Not sure tbh if it's stress related I'm sure it can come back as it's your Nortime yet. But when Nortime comes - it's irreversible. I'm on my 2nd month finasteride and minox so things are gonna get worse before better but I'm hopeful I can get some new follicle growth around the crown. it was getting to the point where when my hair was wet (UK obv) it was showing too much
It can’t be Norwood no one in my family ever balded at this age and the pattern of it going is similar to my friend who had stress related hair loss. If I was 25+ I’d probably look into fin I guess

It can’t be Norwood no one in my family ever balded at this age and the pattern of it going is similar to my friend who had stress related hair loss. If I was 25+ I’d probably look into fin I guess
Please post some pics of ur hair.

Please post some pics of ur hair.
I’m too embarrassed bro plus I can’t take a pic rn. I tried finding a google image that’s similar but it’s not nearly as bad as them

I’m too embarrassed bro plus I can’t take a pic rn. I tried finding a google image that’s similar but it’s not nearly as bad as them
At the end of the day. We all have copes and defense mechanism to not accept our balding situations. I was in ur situation 1 year ago. Maybe u stress because of the hair loss? Luckily for me i acted fast when i noticed it and been on oral minoxidil ever since. That has been enough for me atleast. But i will hop on finasteride when necessary, if ever.

At the end of the day. We all have copes and defense mechanism to not accept our balding situations. I was in ur situation 1 year ago. Maybe u stress because of the hair loss? Luckily for me i acted fast when i noticed it and been on oral minoxidil ever since. That has been enough for me atleast. But i will hop on finasteride when necessary, if ever.
Dude this isn’t natural balding I’m 100% sure if it. It is stress related from every source I’ve found and it’s similar to the many other people I know who went through stress. My hair and genes aren’t the type to bald not coping I just want to know how long it takes to recover

Dude this isn’t natural balding I’m 100% sure if it. It is stress related from every source I’ve found and it’s similar to the many other people I know who went through stress. My hair and genes aren’t the type to bald not coping I just want to know how long it takes to recover
how old are u?

how old are u?
18. School/Uni related stress. It’s barely anything I asked people if there was a difference they said not at all but I’m paranoid because I feel hair falling out

18. School/Uni related stress. It’s barely anything I asked people if there was a difference they said not at all but I’m paranoid because I feel hair falling out
Ive seen alot of zoomers balding (thinning) U cant rule that out.

• So Sad