Lost in ascension

Zeta

Zeta

Hey waiter, one collagen please!
Right now I’m in a difficult situation. I don’t know what to do. Of course i want to be the highest PSL i possibly can achieve. But i don’t know what steps I should take. I used to be a muscular gymmaxxer and I really enjoyed working out. But I am losing that passion. So I decided to stop lifting and leannmax. But I deep down know that having a scrawny skinny physique will worsen my overal rating. Even though it might increase my face. (More hollow cheeks and more bones showing). Also losing muscle makes you lose all the male respect you have. So I’m wondering what path I should take. Of course I wanna be a jacked mf, who doesn’t? I’ll list some options what I can do and it’s up to you guys to tell me what the best one is

Track my calories and try to successfully leanbulk.

Start experimenting with PEDs and get jacked that way.

Give up on being jacked and starve until I’m the leanest I can be.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinmaxxer, poopoohead, edodalic29 and 1 other person
420px SH Ascension

Not much to go off but hope this helps. I'm a resident so you can ask me for directions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chudlite, Haydez, CarrotMaxxer and 12 others
cals don't exist
don't starve u will ruin metabolism

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, n9wiff and sickdawgie
Stop obsessing over looks like a faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chudlite, Haydez, Timmy and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, Haydez, Timmy and 11 others
I'd suggest doing something similar to Prettyboy's diet.

• +1
Reactions: silencio and Zeta
leanmax and lift, do more calisthenic movements as they are conducive to low bf

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and Zeta
An example yes, but he recommends 50g of carbs to stay anabolic which idk if its good but I have been losing weight quite easily with mostly carnivore while maintaining a high protein intake and little to no hunger and also maintaining/gaining muscle.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Zeta
An example yes, but he recommends 50g of carbs to stay anabolic which idk if its good but I have been losing weight quite easily with mostly carnivore while maintaining a high protein intake and little to no hunger and also maintaining/gaining muscle.
Good to hear, I’ll try some things out

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
yeah :cry:
Get rich or die tryin
u gonna try the diet?

imma give it a week and see the total cost it will be a week.

if it’s under $150-$200 ig i’ll keep it up

you need carbs for functional test, just add fruits like bananas, oranges in day, avocados for breakfast and you are done

dont starvemax you will lose your hard gained muscle

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Zeta
Lose fat, worry about muscles later. Respect comes from a good looking face and height, everything else is cope and women can smell cope a mile away. Everything that people can’t change easily = attractive.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
u gonna try the diet?

imma give it a week and see the total cost it will be a week.

if it’s under $150-$200 ig i’ll keep it up
No i have no money

Right now I’m in a difficult situation. I don’t know what to do. Of course i want to be the highest PSL i possibly can achieve. But i don’t know what steps I should take. I used to be a muscular gymmaxxer and I really enjoyed working out. But I am losing that passion. So I decided to stop lifting and leannmax. But I deep down know that having a scrawny skinny physique will worsen my overal rating. Even though it might increase my face. (More hollow cheeks and more bones showing). Also losing muscle makes you lose all the male respect you have. So I’m wondering what path I should take. Of course I wanna be a jacked mf, who doesn’t? I’ll list some options what I can do and it’s up to you guys to tell me what the best one is

I think I can help you. I can put you through the ultimate facial calculator. Might help

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
If you want a lean face while being jacked u will need peds , no way around this , i was sick and tired of the whole bulk and cut meme , just cheat your way there , like u said
ascend or die trying

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Zeta and lebronjames23
If you want a lean face while being jacked u will need peds , no way around this , i was sick and tired of the whole bulk and cut meme , just cheat your way there , like u said
ascend or die trying
yup and if you use something bloating like test , run something like eq which lowers e2 (lowering water weight) and doesnt fuck with hair + a safe daily pharma diuretic like hctz

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Zeta and edodalic29

Lean bulk

take roids to get big and than lean asf

Roid up

• Hmm...
Don’t take roids bro not worth it, I wouldn’t bulk either. Id say keep working out, eating lots of protein, whilst staying at a low body fat %. You may not be gaining muscle as fast as if u were to bulk but who wants to have a fat face.

• +1
Here's what you do. You don't need roids. You are probably already leaner then you think (a lot of people on here probably have body dismorphia) and you think you need to get much leaner or much bigger. So what you do is the Chad way, and you cut down to like 10-12% bf, then you lean bulk. You have a good skull so you don't need to be as lean possible. No point in being below 11%ish really for people like you , cause you probably have a more visible jaw and facial structure even if it doesn't fit your blurry ideal of being gaunt and hollow in the cheeks.

So get skinny for a bit , sacrifice the time, then lean bulk slowly and you will see gains at a lower bf and down the line you will look better than if you just decided to do neither, or if you solely focused on lean max.

Basically you have to allow yourself to be skinnier than you want for a bit , you have to be realistic and understand you probably look better than you think, and lean bulk from there. Don't do peds

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and boss8055
Here's what you do. You don't need roids. You are probably already leaner then you think (a lot of people on here probably have body dismorphia) and you think you need to get much leaner or much bigger. So what you do is the Chad way, and you cut down to like 10-12% bf, then you lean bulk. You have a good skull so you don't need to be as lean possible. No point in being below 11%ish really for people like you , cause you probably have a more visible jaw and facial structure even if it doesn't fit your blurry ideal of being gaunt and hollow in the cheeks.

So get skinny for a bit , sacrifice the time, then lean bulk slowly and you will see gains at a lower bf and down the line you will look better than if you just decided to do neither, or if you solely focused on lean max.

Basically you have to allow yourself to be skinnier than you want for a bit , you have to be realistic and understand you probably look better than you think, and lean bulk from there. Don't do peds
Thanks for the effort in this response, you convinced me that this is the best option. Thank you

Thanks for the effort in this response, you convinced me that this is the best option. Thank you
Yeee. Don't fall for the off the top stuff. You just need proper abs, but not shredded even if it looks and feels good and cool in pictures, and for good facial aesthetics you don't need to be as lean as possible just enough to have a sharp face, even if being shredded in the face feels good or looks cool in some pics

Don't fall for the super shredded meme as a natty, you dont need an 8pack and unless you have weak facial bones where you have to get really lean to see them then theres no point and you will just look too sickly

Last edited:
  • +1
Yeee. Don't fall for the off the top stuff. You just need proper abs, but not shredded even if it looks and feels good and cool in pictures, and for good facial aesthetics you don't need to be as lean as possible just enough to have a sharp face, even if being shredded in the face feels good or looks cool in some pics

Don't fall for the super shredded meme as a natty, you dont need an 8pack and unless you have weak facial bones where you have to get really lean to see them then theres no point and you will just look too sickly
abs are a meme, all you need are shoulders

• Hmm...
Reactions: lightskinmaxxer