Lost my forward growth and strong chin in 1.5 years, how to get back at it?

D

Deleted member 20228

Iron
1.5 years ago, I had really sharp jawline and a strong chin. Due to bad habits like mouth breathing and due to overbite, I have lost both of them. Even when I clench now, it seems weak. The worst is my resting side profile. It makes me look like recessed. I haven't gained any bf and almost same for 1.5 years. How to get back ym forward growth, strong chin and make my jawline sharp again?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and justbentbro
Why did you start to mouth breathe?

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Why did you start to mouth breathe?
I didn't even realise I was mouth breathing until I came to know about orthotropics and mewing 2 months ago. Since then, I started giving attention on how I breathe and I've stopped doing it now. I didn't even know mouth breathing has side effects because our schools all had to teach us was mitochondria is powerhouse of the cell.

Mew + tape your mouth at night

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
1.5 years ago, I had really sharp jawline and a strong chin. Due to bad habits like mouth breathing and due to overbite, I have lost both of them. Even when I clench now, it seems weak. The worst is my resting side profile. It makes me look like recessed. I haven't gained any bf and almost same for 1.5 years. How to get back ym forward growth, strong chin and make my jawline sharp again?
Larp

Your faciocranial bone structure hasn't changed, you neurotic sperg

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, alriodai, ChristianChad and 3 others
Micropore tape is preferable
I've stopped mouth breathing already.I wanna know what exercises or what the hell should I do to get it back? like bonesmash, mew or anything else?

do you believe in mewing
.... bruhhh.... bruhhh.... mouth breathing.... What about that do you think fucks up a person's craniofacial complex????? Reverse engineer..... consider reasoning...................... :p

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776