Lost my gym gains

Slavurik

Slavurik

Gigachad
Joined
Aug 27, 2026
Posts
1,970
Reputation
2,077
I was out of the gym and generally any activity for nearly 3 months bcs of surgery and another reasons. Last time I was at a gym I could bench 110 kg and I was 90 kg and pretty big fr.

Now when I weighted myself I am around 76 kg and can barely bench 75 kg for reps. I still look athletic tho, but it is fucking brutal how u lose all ur gains that u worked hard for in just a couple of months. And for unnatural athletes it is even more brutal, cs if they will stop injecting shit they will also lose all their gains even faster.

Gym is cope ngl, don’t start it just a waste of time, I am gonna work now for a period of time to recover allat. Genuinely just moneymaxx or educationmaxx instead, at least the results u gain off that will remain, but when u don’t exercise and eat properly for a couple of months u will look like a skinny dildo so now I know the truth. Brutal asf ngl
 
  • +1
Reactions: 0ogrpostcel
Good
 
  • WTF
Reactions: Slavurik
anyone long enough in the game knows it
just be freaking LEAN thats it thats the only worthwhile thing to chase and mantain
 
  • +1
Reactions: 0ogrpostcel and Slavurik
anyone long enough in the game knows it
just be freaking LEAN thats it thats the only worthwhile thing to chase and mantain
Yeah pretty much, and u can remain lean more easily than remain big. When ur 90+ kg u become bloated and acnecell (I didn’t have acne on my face but on my body, but I got genetically good skin, most “big” people have also acne), although u framemogg everyone and feel big and confident, it is still not worth it, u invest too much time and resources in it
 
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Yeah pretty much, and u can remain lean more easily than remain big. When ur 90+ kg u become bloated and acnecell (I didn’t have acne on my face but on my body, but I got genetically good skin, most “big” people have also acne), although u framemogg everyone and feel big and confident, it is still not worth it, u invest too much time and resources in it
dont forget the face factor being "big" gets you maybe looking big in clothes and throwing heavy shit but you are literally bloated when you lean down with a v taper you look so much more athletic , chiseled like a fashion model looks so much better and elegant being big makes you look like a bouncer especially when you are tall not an elegant hot guy
 
  • +1
Reactions: Slavurik
dont forget the face factor being "big" gets you maybe looking big in clothes and throwing heavy shit but you are literally bloated when you lean down with a v taper you look so much more athletic , chiseled like a fashion model looks so much better and elegant being big makes you look like a bouncer especially when you are tall not an elegant hot guy
Well, I am now pretty lean since I lost Bodyfat too, not lean like the guys on tt that blast tren but lean enough with a v taper.

But genuinely I look very skinny since I am tall and weight relatively low for my height. From now on I will focus only on lean max and just health, I won’t bulk anymore and bloat myself
 
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
i figured this out once i hopped of my roid cycle i didnt look big anymore but stayed lean at 10-11% bf my face chiseled and i still get attention and iois , size really is a cope all you need is face and height
 
  • +1
Reactions: Slavurik

Similar threads

Baeseth
Replies
5
Views
28
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
johnxz
Replies
0
Views
20
johnxz
johnxz
Kiwi'sSub5
Replies
0
Views
11
Kiwi'sSub5
Kiwi'sSub5
The Hatman
Replies
5
Views
60
buccalfatremoval
buccalfatremoval
jf8
Replies
23
Views
94
fearoffoids2.0
fearoffoids2.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top