Lost my respect for hamza within 10 seconds of this video

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Soul Trap Pilled. The devil is god.

I know everyone hates him here, but I had respect for his general advice in terms of instant gratification and being active. Obviously his training routine is shit but his videos aren't all bad. This shit really makes me angry though, this dumbass really said

"You will lose more weight from meditation than you will from cardio" :feelsuhh:

What the fuck, what the actual fuck, how can you be a fitness related youtuber for 3 years and still have a take this bad, I just can't wrap my head around it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ALP, Banderacell, subhuman incel and 22 others
@
FreakkForLife
@FreakkForLife
@
Predeterminism
@Predeterminism
@
Thompsonz
@Thompsonz
@
FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet
@
the BULL
@the BULL
@
Vermilioncore
@Vermilioncore
@
Xangsane
@Xangsane
@
Lihito
@Lihito
@
Growth Plate
@Growth Plate
@
aBetterMii
@aBetterMii
@R@Rupert Pupkin
@
8PSLcel
@8PSLcel
@
PrinterAndFaxMachin
@PrinterAndFaxMachin

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
JFL if you actually trust Indian curry scammers with advice for improving your life :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, closedplatecel, Deleted member 19478 and 19 others
It's amazing how ethnics worship him tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, Banderacell, subhuman incel and 7 others
He's literally a scammer preaching all his new age meditation and journaling bullshit. Can't believe people can't see right through him.

I don’t even know who that faggot is and I don’t care. He can suck my dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, stevielake, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 3 others
I don’t even know who that faggot is and I don’t care. He can suck my dick
was wondering when you'd show up and comment some deranged obscenities :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, fuckedupmanlet, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 2 others
was wondering when you'd show up and comment some deranged obscenities :lul:
I’m a deranged faggot alright you got that right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Kozner and 1 other person
Who is that?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Jfl if you trust anyone who is a sub 7 when it comes to getting girls.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, Mewton, Mongrelcel and 4 others
Lmao I started to like him. But he had the most relative brain dead advice. Not to mention, he non stop shills his discord filled with 15 year old normies.

• +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE
Meditates me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281
My brothers friends have all watched this guy and now are all gymcelling, journaling and meditating, in 5 years physique will mean nothing and the only that will matter even more will become face, and height to extent, it’s so fucking over.

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, subhuman incel, Edgar and 2 others
I agree with him on CICO being total bullshit. Other than that he's retarded and only got famous off voice halo

meditation helps control ur eating urges, whereas cardio does jackshit,

so he's prob right

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 10800
This might be true if you had childhood traumas. I didnt watch video but as I know being full makes you feel protected.

I think he means using meditation to stop cravings so you don't over eat is better than cardio which is technically true

halo3player1851

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
He’s right diet matters more
"diet matters more" and "cardio doesnt do jack shit" are not the same statement

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Nigger you're short and stupid :ROFLMAO:
size doesnt matter when i shoot you in the head and rape you and when your fecal matter and bodily fluids leak out eventually i will consume them and share them with my tribe just like adonisssss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake and fuckedupmanlet
size doesnt matter when i shoot you in the head and rape you and when your fecal matter and bodily fluids leak out eventually i will consume them and share them with my tribe just like adonisssss
weird ass fetish

he was always a delusional shitskin hindu. he can never escape his bugeye iq

This curry Mogs the entire forum

I know everyone hates him here, but I had respect for his general advice in terms of instant gratification and being active. Obviously his training routine is shit but his videos aren't all bad. This shit really makes me angry though, this dumbass really said

"You will lose more weight from meditation than you will from cardio" :feelsuhh:

What the fuck, what the actual fuck, how can you be a fitness related youtuber for 3 years and still have a take this bad, I just can't wrap my head around it.

Chess masters burn 5000 cal on tournament days. Its possible. Even if its not true with meditation, i respect him for his character, not theories. Everyone is wrong in some areas

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Chess masters burn 5000 cal on tournament days. Its possible. Even if its not true with meditation, i respect him for his character, not theories. Everyone is wrong in some areas
No they fucking don't you made that shit up

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
Sapolsky has never published any research that can back up his "5000-7000" calories a day bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
You dont google shit before responding to people?
No you do it for me because you're the one who made the claim. And because you are my bitch

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244