lost potential is the most brutal pill of all

unlucko

unlucko

become god
was born with everything. almost prodigal -- skipped 3 grades in math, in 4th grade was in 7th grade math. wasn't even bullied that shit doesn't exist in higher strata, kids were just impressed. read at a college level in 5th grade. my sisters had tutors always because emigrant indian parents shoot themselves if their kids dont get into top 5 colleges (both sisters did). on one occasion their tutor engaged me for a few minutes after my sister's lesson and told my mom i was profoundly gifted.
got into top high school in country probably world but i cant disclose the metric that's based off of.
then i had 6 concussions, one caused by my dad punching me for breaking his disposable airplane earbuds lol
mom threw a lacrosse ball into my eye which deformed the orbital at age 5, the asymmetry is still visible to this day because skulls are malleable at a young age
dad broke my nose, fucks harmony completely and deprived of oxygenation = droopy eyes, lethargy & even more of a brainlet
was sleep deprived ages 0-16 because parents earning more than 600k combined didnt care enough to make liveable arrangements for their son to have his own living space. slept at the floor of my sister's bed, 7 years my senior who would stay up until 1-2 am and wake up at 630. by age 16, when my sisters moved out, developmental years were over. whenever i confront my parents about these things they blame me for my height for gaming eating into my sleep hours ages 16-17 after i was done growing, rofl
let's not even get into the constant subtler forms of abuse that culminated in therapists diagnosing me with the entire fucking DSM-5, doesnt fucking matter anyway
protein deficient. picky eater on already insufficient indian veg diet. mom never cooked protein. just carbs. same height as sisters who ate the chicken she occasionally made unlike me, 5'6. parents 5'3 and 5'11, + curries are usually much taller than their midparental height (5'10 for me) because of american lifestyle
arthritic knees as parents pushed shit rqcuet sport on me despite me being immobile from the pain, even my dad would tell my mom to stop forcing me to suffer, all because my mom was coping thinking i'd get recruited despite literally falling down on court every game from the overuse injury itself. likely damaged growth plate
at age 10 and again revisited at 12:

i could have had hgh prescribed because i was 1 percentile off the prerequisite and the endocrinologist was willing to fudge the results
but my cucked parents denied me my last chance at a life, even after both me and my 5'8 pino pediatrician begged them to reconsider

worst part is even with all this shit im still relatively successful, 2 months after my 4th concussion WAIS iq came out to 135 with several sigmas worth of differential in reasoning vs processing speed & working memory (meaning whatever intelligence i may have is useless and rarely practical because it'll always be bottlenecked by processing), and 2 years after that got 1580 on SAT
doing alright on funds without a job because i find ways, have my own place hours away from parents thankfully, dropped of top college though because my brain does not work
i don't even look bad. few years ago was my prime. when i was working out and before i went through intense balding from bdnf, but still had broken nose, i'd semi-regularly get approached in the park despite being 5'6 indian. directly asked for number twice by jbs, free food from a girl who worked at a salad place (for my entire schoolyear i had dinner covered lol, even after i autistically ignored her advances cause i was bluepilled, was a minor and she was 19), every pajeeta who set their eyes on me was obsessed with me, once at college they had to pull girl who'd probably get rated staceylite here off me, feeding smarties into my mouth in front of white chad bf who was my friend's friend. through all of this i still ended up khhv through a series of fumbles, being retarded and autistic or once straight up denying a drunk latina htb banging on my door for sex at summer camp because i had fucked standards, was texting a statusmaxxed white staceylite at school at that time (flirted with her for the entire summer only to get cucked by my high T friend who texted her once and hooked up, brutal)

i say that this moderate success is the worst part because it just serves as an inescapable reminder of what could have fucking been had my development not been colossally sabotaged at every turn

even if all of the shit still happened
if they had just let me take hgh...id be an acceptable height, have stallone frame, joints in the clear and would have completely recovered from all brain damage. plus all of the positive compounding that comes with that chit. one vegetable took it at doses therapeutic for stature after a car crash and made a miraculous recovery. and i'd have a robust skull instead of this diamond shaped recessed temple peanut shit that i can only cope with by having hair which i've lost hundreds of daily from an attempt to heal the concussion my dad caused by taking fucking LIONS MANE MUSRHOOM (DONT TOUCH BDNFINDUCING SHIT IT'S NOT WORTH IT) which had no effects anyway besides shrinking my dick and making my dreams vivid once.
i have high cheekbones but they're invisible because of chronic 0 hgh. only look good at 8% bf, if id developed correctly and wasnt hgh deficient id be fucking zayn man

everything is cope unless i get everything done and become cyborg frankenstein with rods in my legs, go through millions of dollars of reserach chemicals to find the one that'll cure my wrecked brain, and induce a pituitary tumor for so my pigeon skull fills out like a balloon at the top.

nembutalmaxxing is all that's left. literally braindamaged deformed giga manlet curry. most of the time when i read other people's struggles and how hopeless they think their lives are i Just Fucking Lol. clueless. i could go er but it wouldnt give me any peace

there's a difference between being born ugly, retarded, and having short parents, and being born attractive, smart, and destined to be tall, and then get repeatedly fucked by circumstance and your own parents out of all those things, and then get gaslit by everyone around you into thinking this is a normal course of life, that everyone has to adapt to a new, drastically lower standard of living after facing trials and tribulations that even fucking Odysseus would balk at. lol

if there's one piece of advice i have to give it's don't rot. dont wait. either start now or kill yourself. no excuses either way

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: iblamechico, lightskinbengali, enchanted_elixir and 15 others
dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, Deleted member 14392, zharupodrugu and 9 others
Glad you realized how ridiculously long your cope essay is. Better go to bed so you don't waste any more precious pontential

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: imabetanumale, zharupodrugu, JovenCansao and 2 others
start now or kill yourself is an eye opener, i will take this advice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Buci, Deleted member 19766 and 2 others
not a single letter faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeusus, Ethniframementalcel and Deleted member 22775
I can relate to some extent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
was born with everything. almost prodigal -- skipped 3 grades in math, in 4th grade was in 7th grade math. wasn't even bullied that shit doesn't exist in higher strata, kids were just impressed. read at a college level in 5th grade. my sisters had tutors always because emigrant indian parents shoot themselves if their kids dont get into top 5 colleges (both sisters did). on one occasion their tutor engaged me for a few minutes after my sister's lesson and told my mom i was profoundly gifted.
got into top high school in country probably world but i cant disclose the metric that's based off of.
then i had 6 concussions, one caused by my dad punching me for breaking his disposable airplane earbuds lol
mom threw a lacrosse ball into my eye which deformed the orbital at age 5, the asymmetry is still visible to this day because skulls are malleable at a young age
dad broke my nose, fucks harmony completely and deprived of oxygenation = droopy eyes, lethargy & even more of a brainlet
was sleep deprived ages 0-16 because parents earning more than 600k combined didnt care enough to make liveable arrangements for their son to have his own living space. slept at the floor of my sister's bed, 7 years my senior who would stay up until 1-2 am and wake up at 630. by age 16, when my sisters moved out, developmental years were over. whenever i confront my parents about these things they blame me for my height for gaming eating into my sleep hours ages 16-17 after i was done growing, rofl
let's not even get into the constant subtler forms of abuse that culminated in therapists diagnosing me with the entire fucking DSM-5, doesnt fucking matter anyway
protein deficient. picky eater on already insufficient indian veg diet. mom never cooked protein. just carbs. same height as sisters who ate the chicken she occasionally made unlike me, 5'6. parents 5'3 and 5'11, + curries are usually much taller than their midparental height (5'10 for me) because of american lifestyle
arthritic knees as parents pushed shit rqcuet sport on me despite me being immobile from the pain, even my dad would tell my mom to stop forcing me to suffer, all because my mom was coping thinking i'd get recruited despite literally falling down on court every game from the overuse injury itself. likely damaged growth plate

i could have had hgh prescribed because i was 1 percentile off the prerequisite and the endocrinologist was willing to fudge the results
but my cucked parents denied me my last chance at a life, even after both me and my 5'8 pino pediatrician begged them to reconsider

worst part is even with all this shit im still relatively successful, 2 months after my 4th concussion WAIS iq came out to 135 with several sigmas worth of differential in reasoning vs processing speed & working memory (meaning whatever intelligence i may have is useless and rarely practical because it'll always be bottlenecked by processing), and 2 years after that got 1580 on SAT
doing alright on funds without a job because i find ways, have my own place hours away from parents thankfully, dropped of top college though because my brain does not work
i don't even look bad. few years ago was my prime. when i was working out and before i went through intense balding from bdnf, but still had broken nose, i'd semi-regularly get approached in the park despite being 5'6 indian. directly asked for number twice by jbs, free food from a girl who worked at a salad place (for my entire schoolyear i had dinner covered lol, even after i autistically ignored her advances cause i was bluepilled, was a minor and she was 19), every pajeeta who set their eyes on me was obsessed with me, once at college they had to pull girl who'd probably get rated staceylite here off me, feeding smarties into my mouth in front of white chad bf who was my friend's friend. through all of this i still ended up khhv through a series of fumbles, being retarded and autistic or once straight up denying a drunk latina htb banging on my door for sex at summer camp because i had fucked standards, was texting a statusmaxxed white staceylite at school at that time (flirted with her for the entire summer only to get cucked by my high T friend who texted her once and hooked up, brutal)

i say that this moderate success is the worst part because it just serves as an inescapable reminder of what could have fucking been had my development not been colossally sabotaged at every turn

if they had just let me take hgh...id be an acceptable height, have stallone frame, joints in the clear and would have completely recovered from all brain damage. plus all of the positive compounding that comes with that chit. one vegetable took it at doses therapeutic for stature after a car crash and made a miraculous recovery. and i'd have a robust skull instead of this diamond shaped recessed temple peanut shit that i can only cope with by having hair which i've lost hundreds of daily from an attempt to heal the concussion my dad caused by taking fucking LIONS MANE MUSRHOOM (DONT TOUCH BDNFINDUCING SHIT IT'S NOT WORTH IT) which had no effects anyway besides shrinking my dick and making my dreams vivid once.
i have high cheekbones but they're invisible because of chronic 0 hgh. only look good at 8% bf, if id developed correctly and wasnt hgh deficient id be fucking zayn man

everything is cope unless i get everything done and become cyborg frankenstein with rods in my legs, go through millions of dollars of reserach chemicals to find the one that'll cure my wrecked brain, and induce a pituitary tumor for so my pigeon skull fills out like a balloon at the top.

nembutalmaxxing is all that's left. literally braindamaged deformed giga manlet curry. most of the time when i read other people's struggles and how hopeless they think their lives are i Just Fucking Lol. clueless. i could go er but it wouldnt give me any peace

there's a difference between being born ugly, retarded, and having short parents, and being born attractive, smart, and destined to be tall, and then get repeatedly fucked by circumstance and your own parents out of all those things, and then get gaslit by everyone around you into thinking this is a normal course of life, that everyone has to adapt to a new, drastically lower standard of living after facing trials and tribulations that even fucking Odysseus would balk at. lol

if there's one piece of advice i have to give it's don't rot. dont wait. either start now or kill yourself. no excuses either way
dnr but i agree

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 19766 and cantbreaktheice
read partially

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
stopped reading when you said girls were literally banging on your door to fuck you

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Zeusus, Deleted member 21278, AscensionMan98 and 3 others
Super cope Nba negros literally grow up in the african savannah with nothing but water and few food and they still get to 6'10"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Same bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: unlucko and Deleted member 3828
I can relate to some extent.
Yea lost potential is brutal. But in the present case a lot of time is wasted with looking at the past vs taking action in the future. As we age the biggest reaper, the age reaper will come and haunt us as we feel bad at not maximizing our youth and instead just being on this forum all day and not maximizing what we can.

• +1
Reactions: Buci and Deleted member 19766
INDIAN. end of discussion.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeusus, The_God, Ken and 1 other person
Super cope Nba negros literally grow up in the african savannah with nothing but water and few food and they still get to 6'10"
the tribes you're talking abt develop perfectly BECAUse of their optimum naturemaxxed 0 cortisol circadian rhythm sleepmaxxed unjewed breastfeeding until 10yrs old lifestyle, not in spite of it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 19766
the tribes you're talking abt develop perfectly BECAUse of their optimum naturemaxxed 0 cortisol circadian rhythm sleepmaxxed unjewed breastfeeding until 10yrs old lifestyle, not in spite of it
So true, I fucking hate modern society, nearly all of us here would have been a lot better looking if we were in a primitive environment tbh, only good thing about the modern era is surgery jfl

Is the girl in your avi Anja Wilkerman?

Tales from rich people rehab

Over if you actually thought someone will read this shit

stopped reading after I found out you were curry, you could've been a smart betabuxx cuck prodigy but JFL if you think you had overall potential

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and unlucko
I WILL NEVER FORGIVE MYSELF FOR BEING A FAT UGLY SUBHUMAN IM MY TEEN YEARS I COULDVE BEEN A CHADLITE I WAS SOCIALCIRCLEMAXXED TOO JFL I WASTED IT

tldr: 5’6 balding indian thinks hes a genius b/c he took a couple IQ tests and says he regularly gets approached

A62FAA32 1A80 4E48 903D 92708F0A7117

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and looksmaxxed

Sad as fuck...
Age?

average r/cognitivetesting member. Btw, I recommend you try bacopa monnieri, it helped my working memory and longterm memory and was able to reason spatially more clearly. Nootropics Depot Bacopa Synapsa is a good brand.