LancasteR

LancasteR

Kraken
Time Watch GIF

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, synock21, MaghrebGator and 9 others
the past is the past, we can never go back.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, copingtoohardrn, MostGLSlayer and 4 others
the past is the past, we can never go back.
lifefuel for people with shit pasts.

present and future is all that matters

one has to accept the past, leave his ego behind since it's a development of the past, and accept your new present and future.

this is extremely difficult to do and not something you just think in your mind 'yeah he is right, i will do this.'
it will require months if not years of hard work to really make this change in your brain.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, MostGLSlayer, nathan and 2 others

one has to accept the past, leave his ego behind since it's a development of the past, and accept your new present and future.

this is extremely difficult to do and not something you just think in your mind 'yeah he is right, i will do this.'
it will require months if not years of hard work to really make this change in your brain.
IMG 20240513 234520 600

I FINALLY KILLED THE MOSQUITO BITCH

NOW IM GONNA RAPE IT

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Crisick and LancasteR

And the worst thing ontop of this is, that your neuroplasticity and ability to learn/re-learn things get harder with age.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

Caring about the future is good but obsessing about your life as a 50 yo is not letting you enjoy the present

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
i didnt even spill blood though
Yeah because I killed it in a very professional way.

I knocked it the fuck out without bashing it's skull.

• Love it
And the worst thing ontop of this is, that your neuroplasticity and ability to learn/re-learn things get harder with age.
yes, which is why it isn't easy.

I will be going to the ward 15-20 hours a week to re-learn life, from next week onwards.
But I realize on top of that I need to be open for new experiences and reject ideas I have about my life right now since it stems from the past.

There's drugs like ketamine to help with increasing neuroplasticity.

• +1
Caring about the future is good but obsessing about your life as a 50 yo is not letting you enjoy the present
I can't really relate as a 28yo.

I obsess about my past mostly, I can't leave my incel, child-abused, truecel youth behind. Even when I can achieve good experiences in the present.

• So Sad

Satan = man's ego

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and LancasteR

How does one start this change?

• +1

life fuel if you're young and have time for redemption. sui fuel if you're 67 like me

• Hmm...
Satan = man's ego
my ego destroys my life quality.

i actually ascended looks-wise already at 23yo. didnt experience any bullying anymore like I did in my chilhood, I ditched my abusive family (Orphan now) and actually get okayish experiences with women.

Somehow I am 28yo now and still socially+romantically isolating. All cuz of my childhood trauma.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and soulless_npc
life fuel if you're young and have time for redemption. sui fuel if you're 67 like me
never too late. all that's left is your present and future.
your past doesn't exist and is only a memory

my ego destroys my life quality.

i actually ascended looks-wise already at 23yo. didnt experience any bullying anymore like I did in my chilhood, I ditched my abusive family (Orphan now) and actually get okayish experiences with women.

Somehow I am 28yo now and still socially+romantically isolating. All cuz of my childhood trauma.
i relate, cuz I've isolated and not even tried a lot too both socially and romantically because it's really just painful to have regret re agitated and be reminded of past failure. and I'm really critical of myself as much as everyone else is gonna be critical of you anyway tho JFL. I'm sure I'd meet the criteria for schizoid personality psychopathy and major depression but I still don't wanna be medicated. I just wanna live the life I got left and maybe I can make up for lost time but I've had such a weird life man.

And what I mean about ego is it's really just your concept of yourself it's the self image you are trying to protect and that's subjective ...it's not always how people perceive you. and it's that disconnect that can cause chaos

• +1