Lots of prejudice on this site

Prolapsed Anus

Prolapsed Anus

Nattycel gang
I'm sorry, what? First you boast about how you're natty, and then say that that nobody should care if you use steroids????
I have a dream that one day my children will be able to play with other children anavar have to worry about false steroid accusations.

I have a dream that one day we judge not by the content of our testosterone levels but by the content of our character.

I have a dream. And fuck all of y’all who judge me for taking steroids (which I don’t anyway). I can’t handle this prejudice any longer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Vitruvian, Time Travel and 4 others
I have a dream that one day
oFslsBR.gif
uRUbdH9.gif

• So Sad
Reactions: Stare, Zygos4Life and Prolapsed Anus
roid or nothing

• +1
Reactions: Prolapsed Anus

High-key I don't give a fuck if you use steroids, I'm not judging you, I'm not being prejudiced. Hell, I'd use too if I was older and it was easier to get where I live. It's just reeeaallly fucking retarded to say you're natty but complain about the prejudice against steroid-users.

View attachment 116382

High-key I don't give a fuck if you use steroids, I'm not judging you, I'm not being prejudiced. Hell, I'd use too if I was older and it was easier to get where I live. It's just reeeaallly fucking retarded to say you're natty but complain about the prejudice against steroid-users.
Im not taking steroids you faggot I will eat you alive

Good for you that you don't, I don't give a shit
My grandad doesn’t give a shit either. Because he had a prolapsed anus and severe constipation he literally cannot give a shit

eat clen and tren hard bro. anavar give up!

• +1
Reactions: Prolapsed Anus