JFL at "American Patriots"

0S4MA

0S4MA

the kevlar of knowing the answer
Unless you are a rich Chad you should NOT be this far gone in support of it

I cringe terribly at ugly poor American patriots celebrating a country that is 100x worse for them than it was 50 years ago. Even the normie ones have absolutely nothing to be this patriotic about, YOUR LIFE IS SHIT IN BASICALLY EVERY METRIC AND ISNT GETTING BETTER. JFL at people that enlist too, you are fighting for an agenda that will benefit you in no way whatsoever

The American Dream doesn't exist for anyone paying attention, you work hard to not even be able to afford a house, your wife, if you find one, is a giga whore, your children will be corrupted by society, you will wage slave till you die. :lul:

Only rich chads who get to mansion hop fucking stacies and dicking around all day should be "patriotic" their lives are worth living

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, ALTF4 and <6PSLcel
Screenshot 2024 05 04 011627

• JFL
Reactions: Charisma
it's always bald, short, ugly fat white subhumans caring so much about this shit

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Charisma and 0S4MA
America countrymogs all countries, keep coping

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
it's always bald, short, ugly fat white subhumans caring so much about this shit
exactly no chad is doing all this shit they are too busy enjoying the American dream :lul:

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and <6PSLcel
  • +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer and ReadBooksEveryday
kys fag

suck off this country more while we are exploited daily
I’m not american, but I lived around the europe and I lived in america and america just mogs to death

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
I’m not american, but I lived around the europe and I lived in america and america just mogs to death
mogs how cause if you live here as anyone that isn't rich or good-looking your pretty much garbage and a cog in the machine

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: The_God and Charisma
mogs how cause if you live here as anyone that isn't rich or good-looking your pretty much garbage and a cog in the machine
That’s anywhere in the world basically

Wages are much higher, better living standards, better traditions, better people, better everything

I was in class for social psychology while I studied in muricastan and the question was “how many people would trade their passports with Charisma’s” and like 70% raised their hand

I caged hard because europoor is a cucked continent and even the middle class in america lives better than high class in europe

Stop being ungrateful cuck

UwU

• +1
Reactions: The_God and ReadBooksEveryday
That’s anywhere in the world basically
Notice how I limited it too far gone Patriots

I'm not saying America is the worst place on earth but people who are being exploited should not be this happy to defend it

plus littarly everything you said doesn't even exist anymore zoomers are fucked in littarly every aspect here

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
Notice how I limited it too far gone Patriots

I'm not saying America is the worst place on earth but people who are being exploited should not be this happy to defend it

plus littarly everything you said doesn't even exist anymore zoomers are fucked in littarly every aspect here
I was there not long ago nigga, not a care in the world, working 4 hours a day and bitching about not being able to afford their 5th starbucks that day “muhhh working is so hard” nigga you get paid 10x my DAILY pay per hour

Wagecuck and buy a mansion in greece and come live with me if you hate it so much

I caged hard because europoor is a cucked continent and even the middle class in america lives better than high class in europe
That wont be zoomers jfl

most of us wont own a home, employment is fucked due to automation through AI

That wont be zoomers jfl

most of us wont own a home, employment is fucked due to automation through AI
No one here owns a home either, people move out when they’re 50 or wait til their parents die so they can inherit a studio apartment to raise their 5 kids in

I was there not long ago nigga, not a care in the world, working 4 hours a day and bitching about not being able to afford their 5th starbucks that day “muhhh working is so hard” nigga you get paid 10x my DAILY pay per hour
inflation is rising and in some states our dollar vs what you can buy with it is worse than some parts of Europe

nobody is like this irl your source sounds like twitter liberals

Wagecuck and buy a mansion in greece and come live with me if you hate it so much
nobody said anything about hating America though nigga

I said extreme American patriotism is stupid

inflation is rising and in some states our dollar vs what you can buy with it is worse than some parts of Europe

nobody is like this irl your source sounds like twitter liberals
I was in upstate NY and while I lived in the dorms all I came around were retards failing open book exams and getting their first jobs starting 60k per year

You will have to work 15 years in greece to make 60k

60k per year
the average after grad makes 38k so I have 0 clue what your rambling about

that's before tax too that 60k turns into damn near half

nobody said anything about hating America though nigga

I said extreme American patriotism is stupid
It’s not stupid, as a green card owner I am proud of being saved by americastan and I’m thankful to the founding fathers

Now I can but 3 apartments back in greece just by wagecucking for a year, I can secure 3 generations if I fuck around and wagecuck for 5 years

I was in upstate NY and while I lived in the dorms all I came around were retards failing open book exams and getting their first jobs starting 60k per year

You will have to work 15 years in greece to make 60k
ok nigga your greece shithole gets mogged by America that wasn't even my point :lul:

patriotism for the average guy here is cucked is what I mean

the average after grad makes 38k so I have 0 clue what your rambling about

that's before tax too that 60k turns into damn near half
IMG 5975

americastan and I’m thankful to the founding fathers
thats not even remotely the same as the scenrio I'm talking about wtf :lul:

ok nigga your greece shithole gets mogged by America that wasn't even my point :lul:

patriotism for the average guy here is cucked is what I mean
It’s not patriotism it’s capitalism and it’s the system that works the best, the strongest survive and the weakest cucks stay behind, stop bitching and start earning, you have geopolitical advantage is what I’m saying

thats not even remotely the same as the scenrio I'm talking about wtf :lul:
You’re talking about hating people who love the best country in the world jfl so there is the direct correlation there, either you’re playing dumb ir you’re mentally impaired

It’s not patriotism it’s capitalism and it’s the system that works the best, the strongest survive and the weakest cucks stay behind, stop bitching and start earning, you have geopolitical advantage is what I’m saying
no its patriotism your making up arguments that are found nowhere in my post

no its patriotism your making up arguments that are found nowhere in my post
So what’s your point then? Americans shouldn’t be thankful for living in the top tier country?

So what’s your point then? Americans shouldn’t be thankful for living in the top tier country?
What im saying is EXTREME PATRIOTISM makes me cringe when its poor to middle class Americans

I'm not saying I hate America I'm saying those who are too far down the spectrum of loving it need to wake up

What im saying is EXTREME PATRIOTISM makes me cringe when its poor to middle class Americans

I'm not saying I hate America I'm saying those who are too far down the spectrum of loving it need to wake up
Ofc they’re loving it, living as a poor cuck there is still better than living as a poor cuck anywhere else

I’d be happy to live on welfare in america for the rest of my life if in exchange I get an american passport

Ofc they’re loving it, living as a poor cuck there is still better than living as a poor cuck anywhere else
They don't love it though all metrics studying happiness have decreased exponentially

your perspective makes sense for someone who doesn't even fucking live here and it shows :lul:

do you think the average American zoomer that isn't a richfag or good-looking actually living here feels and values the same things as an immigrant viewing from a window

They don't love it though all metrics studying happiness have decreased exponentially

your perspective makes sense for someone who doesn't even fucking live here and it shows :lul:

do you think the average American zoomer that isn't a richfag or good-looking actually living here feels and values the same things as an immigrant viewing from a window
No, the grass is always greener effect is blinding both of us ig, but objectively look at the problems America is dwelling on and thinking about - lgbt, gender ideologies, furries, “racism”, “equality”, “anxiety (hard jfl at that)”, “depression” etc

Then look at africa and EE fighting to make ends meet, begging for clean water, shelter, food, look at North Korea where niggas quite literally can’t leave the country, look at China where everyone is enslaved by communism

Americans will say they are “less happy” but put them in Balkans with a minimum wage of 450$ per month and they will beg on knees and suck your cock to get them back to america
Everyone in my college dorm struggled with ‘depression’ and I was emphatic at first until I realised that they were on antidepressants because their pet died or because they’re fat or because they couldn’t afford to go to a school trip that one time or because their gf/bf of one month suddenly died

• +1
Reactions: EggKing and 0S4MA
No, the grass is always greener effect is blinding both of us ig, but objectively look at the problems America is dwelling on and thinking about - lgbt, gender ideologies, furries, “racism”, “equality”, “anxiety (hard jfl at that)”, “depression” etc

Then look at africa and EE fighting to make ends meet, begging for clean water, shelter, food, look at North Korea where niggas quite literally can’t leave the country, look at China where everyone is enslaved by communism

Americans will say they are “less happy” but put them in Balkans with a minimum wage of 450$ per month and they will beg on knees and suck your cock to get them back to america
Everyone in my college dorm struggled with ‘depression’ and I was emphatic at first until I realised that they were on antidepressants because their pet died or because they’re fat or because they couldn’t afford to go to a school trip that one time or because their gf/bf of one month suddenly died
I agree with you but listen my point was never "America is worst place to live in"

Im referring to chronically online ultra-patriots, the kind that will spend their days arguing online, attending frivolous rallies, all for a country where they have essentially nothing to work/live for.

Plus what you are describing sounds like upper-class spoiled graduates and the problems we are "focusing on", what normies are focusing on, arent what makes the future American zoomer males life so bleak

ill agree since what your saying isn't contrary to my statement and we have a misunderstanding

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
I agree with you but listen my point was never "America is worst place to live in"

Im referring to chronically online ultra-patriots, the kind that will spend their days arguing online, attending frivolous rallies, all for a country where they have essentially nothing to work/live for.

Plus what you are describing sounds like upper-class spoiled graduates and the problems we are "focusing on", what normies are focusing on, arent what makes the future American zoomer males life so bleak

ill agree since what your saying isn't contrary to my statement and we have a misunderstanding
Yeah, I hate ultra extremism, I was at the frat party that one time and this niggas room was all posted up in murican flags, asked me how does it feel to take “his” job showing me the pictures he has in front of every monument at D.C. and when he got drunk he started chanting U S A over and over again

I wanted to rape his skull

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA

Exactly
These retards wouldnt survive a single month on the Balkans, LATAM, let alone fucking Africa.