Love bomb that bitch fr

lol i tried this once “i want you so bad” and she just said “obviously”
i’m a truecel
That’s a shit test autist you’re supposed to reply ‘you’re so hot, why wouldn’t i? Do you blame me?’

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Copeful
Even when you aren't attractive yet and working on looksmaxxing, it sows the seeds of her having positive feelings for you.

Unless you are a top 1% terrachad, she will only fuck guys who make her feel desired. That's why sometimes you will see the guys she cheated with aren't good-looking but he makes her feel wanted.
Ye they can be with Chad and he treats her like shit then a Normie on a night out says she’s gorgeous etc. and then she fucks him cause he makes her feel wanted and special

• +1
Reactions: Steins
That’s a shit test autist you’re supposed to reply ‘you’re so hot, why wouldn’t i? Do you blame me?’
girl don’t shit test you tho they only shit test incels like me
shit test just means they want your attention

• Hmm...
Reactions: WishIwasChico
ok then she says “no i don’t blame you”
then what
being dry and not matching the energy isn’t a shit test it’s just disinterest

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
ok then she says “no i don’t blame you”
then what
being dry and not matching the energy isn’t a shit test it’s just disinterest
If she put that again id probs try ‘I need you’ then if she put a similar thing I’d probs ghost her

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
If she put that again id probs try ‘I need you’ then if she put a similar thing I’d probs ghost her
If she put again ‘I bet you do’ I’d ghost her 100% obviously as she’s clearly using for attention

• +1
Normally tho if they match you they wouldn’t put this, there usually receptive to me when I put shit like this tbh

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Copeful and Maalik
Girls fantasise about a hot guy wanting them all to himself.

They fantasise about submitting to a guy and having him desire her so bad and doing anything to fulfil his desires for her.

I’ve fucking cracked it bros I swear

Normally tho if they match you they wouldn’t put this, there usually receptive to me when I put shit like this tbh
I am subhuman but never speak like that to foids. it's beneath me. :feelshah:

• Love it
difference between chad and ltn smv
chad says i want you - girl reciprocates
ltn says i want you - girl uses for attention

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Maalik
Girls fantasise about a hot guy wanting them all to himself.

They fantasise about submitting to a guy and having him desire her so bad and doing anything to fulfil his desires for her.

I’ve fucking cracked it bros I swear
This is how the game myth started
Chad: "Bro i swear, all i did was approach her and ask for her number. Just be confident man, that's the cheat code.
Subhuman: "Wow it's that easy? Hold my beer":

Pua dog

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Ye they can be with Chad and he treats her like shit then a Normie on a night out says she’s gorgeous etc. and then she fucks him cause he makes her feel wanted and special
Or wives cheating on their Chad husbands with average guys who know how to make her feel wanted.

It is more common than what autists believe that only looks matter

Looks matter but if you have the charm of a sack of fertilizer, women will eventually get bored of you.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and WishIwasChico
Hitches want to feel desired. It turns them on so much bro. Women crave being desired. Shit makes them so fucking wet.

Saying shit like ‘I fucking want you so bad’ nearly every girl starts getting sexual saying them want to fuck me etc and they’ll do anything for me.

Bro I have cracked the code for real.
Me when I claim to have a full time job but I’m still rotting at 7am:

OP that's probably because you're gl, no code has been cracked

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot and Maalik
Or wives cheating on their Chad husbands with average guys who know how to make her feel wanted.

It is more common than what autists believe that only looks matter

Looks matter but if you have the charm of a sack of fertilizer, women will eventually get bored of you.
This.

Hitches want to feel desired. It turns them on so much bro. Women crave being desired. Shit makes them so fucking wet.

Saying shit like ‘I fucking want you so bad’ nearly every girl starts getting sexual saying them want to fuck me etc and they’ll do anything for me.

Bro I have cracked the code for real.
so you cracked the code that HTN+ can say anything to a girl? bro that is the blackpill sherlock

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik
i mean this actually works, must be mtn bare minimum. Hard part is keeping the same energy when you meet in person.