Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
13 minutes of autism.

• +1
Why? He did a good job explaining love.

Love isn't something to be explained. It's a mystical emotion, it is irrational. Feels are meant to be felt not to be understood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Love isn't something to be explained. It's a mystical emotion, it is irrational. Feels are meant to be felt not to be understood
Science always has an explanation.

• +1
As soon as I saw the video load I got this feeling of dread like when you have to sit through a class during a lame video in the middle of the lesson.

Annoyed3

• +1
  • +1
Nice :bluepill:
This world is primitive, there is no such thing as "spirituality" and "love" - this is simply evolutional programme for reproduction of best genes.

• +1
This world is primitive, there is no such thing as "spirituality" and "love" - this is simply evolutional programme for reproduction of best genes.

stfu with the autistic incel stuff

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 209

Then why is my oneitis not a woman with the best genes? Or even close to high-tier genes?
She should be the best but compared to other women she will always be the best in my eyes. My cute lil oneitis. I love her

@blackopstruecel This guy is full of shit

• +1
stfu with the autistic incel stuff
JFL at believeing that love is something else than hormonal reaction after acknowledging RedPill or even BlackPill

• +1
This x10000

But think about it, you cannot really explain any feeling cause feelings are used to explain how we feel. You say for ex you are angry to express your state but can you explain what 'angry' means

• +1
Then why is my oneitis not a woman with the best genes? Or even close to high-tier genes?
She should be the best but compared to other women she will always be the best in my eyes. My cute lil oneitis. I love her

Maybe because men aren't like women? Or maybe because you grown up with all this bluepill propaganda?

• +1
JFL at believeing that love is something else than hormonal reaction after acknowledging RedPill or even BlackPill

I didn't say it isn't. That still makes it irrational af since its not the product of conscious decision making

My oneitis actualy has the best genes to reproduce with mine and make good looking kids.

• +1
Watch the video.

• +1
I am not gonna listen to that low T high IQ cuck
What does his testosterone level have to do with the knowledge he is providing? Idiot.

• +1
What does his testosterone level have to do with the knowledge he is providing? Idiot.
He is no alpha. He is a bluepilled cuck that believes in science. I believe in magic

• +1
But think about it, you cannot really explain any feeling cause feelings are used to explain how we feel. You say for ex you are angry to express your state but can you explain what 'angry' means
Yet we all know what it means. Every culture knows. Fascinating

• +1
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
He is no alpha. He is a bluepilled cuck that believes in science. I believe in magic
Then you are an idiot because looksmaxing It's based on high IQ science not magic

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and Deleted member 281
Then you are an idiot because looksmaxing It's based in high IQ science not magic

Jfl at being this delusional. Ofcourse science says what women find attractive. But you have to use magic to reach that.

@Tony it's over for him

• +1
But you have to use magic to reach that.
Shona witch doctor Zimbabwe
Jfl if you aren't shamanmaxxing

Dudes stop with the science, Magic trumps all @Afrikancel nigga stop with that Gut bacteria bullshit and get us your local tribe shaman here

• +1
Love = Height > Face > Chin
this is blue pill cuckery at its finest. broscience thats not true... heart going the same rate? BS

• +1
View attachment 1661

Dudes stop with the science, Magic trumps all @Afrikancel nigga stop with that Gut bacteria bullshit and get us your local tribe shaman here

T B H now you understand my language.

@Afrikancel is high iq in creating fantasy about science. But he is low iq in the real deal.

SIde morhp

This was me 1 minute ago.
This is me now
Overmorphs

It's about creating that hidden Hulk-like transformation potion with magic through your brain. Yall don't understand how powerful our brain is. We are only using 10% of it. I use 100% so you have to believe me when I say magic > EVerythinG

• +1

@Afrikancel is high iq in creating fantasy about science. But he is low iq in the real deal.

View attachment 1667
This is me now
View attachment 1668

It's about creating that hidden Hulk-like transformation potion with magic through your brain. Yall don't understand how powerful our brain is. We are only using 10% of it. I use 100% so you have to believe me when I say magic > EVerythinG
Nigga we are only using 0.1%, I know an user here Who told us on tinychat that he got 40lbs of muscle in 7 months, he obviously was using 100% of the brain then

• +1
Nigga we are only using 0.1%, I know an user here Who told us on tinychat that he got 40lbs of muscle in 7 months, he obviously was using 100% of the brain then
10 pounds of muscle, 30 lbs of water and fat.

• +1
  • +1
Word. Never underestimate magic aka miracles in this world

• +1
View attachment 1661

Ill need to get him a greencard first.

Greencardmaxxig rn

View attachment 1667
This is me now
View attachment 1668

Science says the HGH is the best antiaging serum but FUCK THAT i want whatever potion or elixir you have brewing O Wise One

• +1
Can't take people with a British accent seriously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
healthy immune system >> rofl biggest bullshit i heard

• +1
WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT
Its entertaining actually.

Watch the video.

Can a Vassopressen-Inhibator be used to get over a oneitis break-up/rejection.

@11gaijin @x69 @Tricky @Nibba

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle