Love is everything, Sex is cope

R

RomanianCel

Bronze
What i want in a relationship?

A best friend I can hug and talk to about vidya and anime all day. Someone I can be with forever through thick and thin, like we're glued together at the hip. Also, going on night walks while holding her hand like you mentioned, going to different places, having fun, laughing. Someone I can grow old with and always be with until the very end. I'll probably mourn her death every single day of my life until I also die. I'll keep her pictures in my bedroom and look at them every time I wake up. Hopefully, by the time we're both old, life extension has come along and we can live more... I don't know. Maybe we'll be able to upload our consciousness or something and I'll be with her forever. Maybe we can even have completely robotical bodies and our minds are uploaded into them. What's beautiful about that is we might not have the same identical physical forms we used to have, but even like this, I'll still love her for who she is beneath the skin (or metal). It's like her essence is still in the machine even though our physical vehicles have long passed away and deteriorated before that, sort of like the "Reincarnation Romance" trope, where the lovers are born again and again as different people, but they are so intrinsically linked by the universe that they keep meeting each other and falling in love. Even though we don't have physical bodies, the love does not fade.

Arguably, the most romantic thing is to die with your lover in an impoverished state. I remember I saw a video where a woman was hit by a car and was dying, but her boyfriend or husband was trying to crawl to her as his guts spilled out (he was hit too) and he died before he reached her. Of course, something less gruesome would be ideal—like dying in the cold holding each other (what's interesting is with low temperatures, you'll actually get mummification, so you might be stuck in that position for eternity [like the dead Mt. Everest climbers] until someone decides to take your bodies out of there).

I would never cheat, i will sacrifice my life, i will be like anakin and take the whole world down for her.

Here is a the teenage love, a pure love, i lost the train for that.

Sex is nothing, temporary pleasure. An animalistic and primitive thing, empty .

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Pride, aspiringexcel and 7 others
Readn't

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALTF4, iMogEveryone, Zeta and 3 others
@Samouraï @cavy @Narcissus🥀 @Gaygymmaxx @Futuresalludon @rizatx @liberiangrimreaper @BrahminBoss @ketamin @NotCarv @Autismcel @butterworld @LancasteR @randomop @Foreverbrad @Klasik01 @flippasav @not__cel @ilovenicotine @jisko32 @Vermilioncore @thatrandomteen @Freixel @FutureSlayer

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
You're in for a rude awakening zoomer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, aspiringexcel, ALTF4 and 2 others
Keep writing essays

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and Zeta
Keep writing essays
i hope your mother die in front of you smashed by a train, then you will cry like a bitch ,, mommy noo, please mommy come back i luv iuu mommy'' and everyday her memory will hunt u

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, UZB_Strebl and ALTF4

A best friend I can hug and talk to about vidya and anime all day. Someone I can be with forever through thick and thin, like we're glued together at the hip. Also, going on night walks while holding her hand like you mentioned, going to different places, having fun, laughing. Someone I can grow old with and always be with until the very end. I'll probably mourn her death every single day of my life until I also die. I'll keep her pictures in my bedroom and look at them every time I wake up. Hopefully, by the time we're both old, life extension has come along and we can live more... I don't know. Maybe we'll be able to upload our consciousness or something and I'll be with her forever. Maybe we can even have completely robotical bodies and our minds are uploaded into them. What's beautiful about that is we might not have the same identical physical forms we used to have, but even like this, I'll still love her for who she is beneath the skin (or metal). It's like her essence is still in the machine even though our physical vehicles have long passed away and deteriorated before that, sort of like the "Reincarnation Romance" trope, where the lovers are born again and again as different people, but they are so intrinsically linked by the universe that they keep meeting each other and falling in love. Even though we don't have physical bodies, the love does not fade.

Arguably, the most romantic thing is to die with your lover in an impoverished state. I remember I saw a video where a woman was hit by a car and was dying, but her boyfriend or husband was trying to crawl to her as his guts spilled out (he was hit too) and he died before he reached her. Of course, something less gruesome would be ideal—like dying in the cold holding each other (what's interesting is with low temperatures, you'll actually get mummification, so you might be stuck in that position for eternity [like the dead Mt. Everest climbers] until someone decides to take your bodies out of there).

I would never cheat, i will sacrifice my life, i will be like anakin and take the whole world down for her.

Read every word

bluepiller

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
@Samouraï @cavy @Narcissus🥀 @Gaygymmaxx @Futuresalludon @rizatx @liberiangrimreaper @BrahminBoss @ketamin @NotCarv @Autismcel @butterworld @LancasteR @randomop @Foreverbrad @Klasik01 @flippasav @not__cel @ilovenicotine @jisko32 @Vermilioncore @thatrandomteen @Freixel @FutureSlayer
nigga tagged me like i get pussy or love JFL

• JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks and greywind
i hope your mother die in front of you smashed by a train, then you will cry like a bitch ,, mommy noo, please mommy come back i luv iuu mommy'' and everyday her memory will hunt u
Ok romanian incel

Loves boring, drugs are better tbh

only positive are kids

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
subjective, didnt read

• +1
Reactions: Zeta

Agreed but for sub 7 guys sex is the only cope they can use to be alive
Love really only exists for good looking people.

love is just an extension to sex tbh

Nigga is 100% gay

DNR. Stop yappin

• JFL
Reactions: ALTF4
Loves boring, drugs are better tbh

only positive are kids
Kids are the worst part
No man should be forced to raise children
It's cucked and dehumanising

Kids are the worst part
No man should be forced to raise children
It's cucked and dehumanising
You’re a failure of a man

creating the upper echelon of men that are better version of you is the most important thing in the world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, UZB_Strebl and optimisticzoomer
You’re a failure of a man

creating the upper echelon of men that are better version of you is the most important thing in the world
Holy bluepill

And imagine wanting your son to mog you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and wollet2