[LOVE ISLAND] Danica (mulatta) has a showdown against Billy (white) for pumping and dumping her

Who do you side with?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene + Kirk mogs
  • Billy (white MTN) hooked up with Danica (mulatta HTB-Stacylite)
  • He admits after he didn't fancy her in the pie challenge, instead preferring white brunettes Paige (MTB) and Gemma (Stacylite)
  • Danica cries and believes she is worthless
  • Danica confronts Billy
  • Billy shrugs it off like it's nothing
Who do you side with?

UPDATE: BOTH DANICA AND BILLY ARE AT RISK OF BEING DUMPED

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, bananabrick, currylightskin and 1 other person
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @fogdart @EdouardManlet @Predeterminism

Danica still incel, from start to finish

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
what the heck is love island. i live in afghanistan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, datboijj, TheChosenChad and 5 others
failed banger thread jfl

She's technically the incel trope on that show
When she cried and said “why is no one interested to get to know me romantically”…legit femcel. She’s attractive tho but can’t find romantic partner:lul: only pump and dump material

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Xangsane
TepidHeavenlyItaliangreyhound-size_restricted.gif

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Moggie and ascension
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 19994
love to see girls experiencing the blackpill yet again

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Moggie and Deleted member 9801
  • He admits after he didn't fancy her in the pie challenge, instead preferring white brunettes Paige (MTB) and Gemma (Stacylite)
  • Danica confronts Billy
Who do you side with?

did he acc pipe tho, if he did he won

When she cried and said “why is no one interested to get to know me romantically”…legit femcel. She’s attractive tho but can’t find romantic partner:lul: only pump and dump material
Textbook femcel trope on that show
Racepill. I didn’t know white British men were JBW only I’m shocked as Danica has european pheno with only slight black features but she looks far more Euro and she’s still being rejected 🙅‍♂️

White British men it seems are more racist than the women

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, bwrauycnee, BigBundaSlapper and 3 others
Why would incels watch this kind of crap that whore low tier beckies enjoy watching after their college classes

Truly over for all incels. T levels and attitudes of a 1830s female.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Chadpreetmaybe, Moggie and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, ascension and Deleted member 9801
Racepill. I didn’t know white British men were JBW only I’m shocked as Danica has european pheno with only slight black features but she looks far more Euro and she’s still being rejected 🙅‍♂️

White British men it seems are more racist than the women
I agree that Billy preferred white women. Danica should have observed that the white men didn't want her at all but the way Billy talked to her at the end and dismissing her wasn't very nice.

Even my father who was watching with me (and the rest of the family) said the ego of these white British men is huge but Danica didn't have a good personality.

Who do you side with?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Why would incels watch this kind of crap that whore low tier beckies enjoy watching after their college classes

Truly over for all incels. T levels and attitudes of a 1830s female.
That show is a goldmine of blackpills (heightpill, racepill, NTpill)

• +1
Reactions: bananabrick, TheChosenChad and bwrauycnee
I think her personality and demeanour is the main issue, since she is HTB-Stacylite. Mulatta isn't a bad pheno at all, and she's a white-leaning mulatta.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, bwrauycnee and ReadBooksEveryday
That show is a goldmine of blackpills (heightpill, racepill, Ntpill)
Indeed it is for we created it so the goyim proceeds to relentessly watch and exude over

I think her personality and demeanour is the main issue, since she is HTB-Stacylite. Mulatta isn't a bad pheno at all, and she's a white-leaning mulatta.
I legit thought she was white at first…my gf said she could tell danica is black cause she has black features, so idk i think it’s also race related. Danica is sexy tbh, would fuck her so rough

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
  • Danica confronts Billy
Who do you side with?

Paige is a stacylite and danica is a htb.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, bwrauycnee and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 9801
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and Xangsane
I agree that Billy preferred white women. Danica should have observed that the white men didn't want her at all but the way Billy talked to her at the end and dismissing her wasn't very nice.

Even my father who was watching with me (and the rest of the family) said the ego of these white British men is fragile but Danica didn't have a good personality.

Who do you side with?
Well if she was a prick on top of being an ethnic woman on love island well I have nothing else to say lmfao @ this bitch thinking she could hold a candle to the beckies on love island. Every year non white women go on there and cry.

Indian and east Asain women are smart enough to realise how horrible that show is towards ethnics hence why you won’t ever see them on the show again, black and mullato women haven’t seemed to get the memo even in 2022 after every single one of them leaves in tears. I say make more negresses and mullato women get rejected every year their egos are so fucking huge they refuse to accept their place in the hierarchy

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheChosenChad, bwrauycnee and Xangsane
I legit thought she was white at first…my gf said she could tell danica is black cause she has black features, so idk i think it’s also race related. Danica is sexy tbh, would fuck her so rough
I already could spot she has black features.

Facially they are similar but paige body fogs gemma hard, so paige has more smv. But yh facially speaking neither of them are stacey.

Attachments

• 1658269980304.png
    1658269980304.png
    275.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
She wants a white boi with light eyes..friendzoned king Deji cause he black as coal, she’s self-hating
Honestly she wouldn’t be femcel if she had a good personality as you said she is white in pheno she jsut has brown skin and full lips but she is caucasoid even down to hair texture. But as she’s mullato and clearly more European her prefering white guys isn’t self hate it’s her preferring what is closest to her

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Xangsane
Well if she was a prick on top of being an ethnic woman on love island well I have nothing else to say lmfao @ this bitch thinking she could hold a candle to the beckies on love island. Every year non white women go on there and cry.

Indian and east Asain women are smart enough to realise how horrible that show is towards ethnics hence why you won’t ever see them on the show again, black and mullato women haven’t seemed to get the memo even in 2022 after every single one of them leaves in tears. I say make more negresses and mullato women get rejected every year their egos are so fucking huge they refuse to accept their place in the hierarchy
Sadly yes, that's true. I hope they reduce the numbers of black women and Asian men onto the show as they get ridiculed by other contestants. Only the very mentally strong from these races should go on the show if they are aware they're going to be treated badly by other contestants, especially by the white majority.

Also, they should being in ethnics that actually prefer other ethnics on that show.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Honestly she wouldn’t be femcel if she had a good personality as you said she is white in pheno she jsut has brown skin and full lips but she is caucasoid even down to hair texture. But as she’s mullato and clearly more European her prefering white guys isn’t self hate it’s her preferring what is closest to her
I'm sure there's someone out there that would like her if she fixed her personality issues. I think that's her main problem and not her looks.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I'm sure there's someone out there that would like her if she fixed her personality issues. I think that's her main problem and not her looks.
Let’s be honest any guy would happily fuck her. She has sexy looks

Has to be personality maybe. But on show it’s probs racism too, they don’t wanna take a mixed girl home to mummy and daddy when they can take a white girl instead

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
She wouldn’t be femcel with her phenonif she had a good personality like the Turkish woman. If she just acted kind she’d not be in her situation now, the Turk woman understood the ethnic tax and knew being white passing won’t save her so she had to be kind to make up for it and it worked, this mullato foid despite being caucasoid has black female ego issues and though she was god and learnt the hard way about the race tax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and Xangsane
She wouldn’t be femcel with her phenonif she had a good personality like the Turkish woman. If she just acted kind she’d not be in her situation now, the Turk woman understood the ethnic tax and knew being white passing won’t save her so she had to be kind to make up for it and it worked, this mullato foid despite being caucasoid has black female ego issues and though she was god and learnt the hard way about the race tax
Ekin su has horrible personality bruv wdym:lul::lul::lul: but she’s fake nice I guess yeh

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and bwrauycnee
she ain't fixing that, it's on live tv that she's just some bag chasing whore, imagine every convo u have w your girl feel like an interrogation, shit crazy fr

The white passing ethnic tax is bad for both white passing ethnic women like Danica and Ekin-Su (they're in an environment where there are both white-chasing ethnic men like Dami and Josh and white men who only want white women) especially if they want white men, and for white-passing ethnic men like me who generally prefer other mixed (including Latina) women (or also in my case, Arab women) but instead have to put up with the hoardes of fully South Asian and South East Asian women coming our way and begging people like us to commit to them when the reality is that we simply aren't attracted to them.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Let’s be honest any guy would happily fuck her. She has sexy looks

Has to be personality maybe. But on show it’s probs racism too, they don’t wanna take a mixed girl home to mummy and daddy when they can take a white girl instead
Cara De la Hoyde is a HAPA who larped as white on Love Island and took home a white man :lul:

• +1
Cara De la Hoyde is a HAPA who larped as white on Love Island and took home a white man :lul:
Googled, she looks ethnic how tf she pulled it off:lul:

• JFL
but instead have to put up with the hoardes of South Asian and South East Asian women coming our way and begging people like us to commit to them when the reality is that we simply aren't attracted to them.
Legit LOOLED IRL
Ekin su has horrible personality bruv wdym:lul::lul::lul: but she’s fake nice I guess yeh
I don’t watch the show so cannot say but if she at least put on a facade then it’s all good, remeber she actually looks fully white as well and I consider her such even if she is technically a Turk. The mullato foid only has caucasoid skull but is still brown and has some black Features like lips so she cannot get away with the same shit Ekin can so she should be kinder due to this

• +1
The mullato foid only has caucasoid skull but is still brown and has some black Features like lips so she cannot get away with the same shit Ekin can so she should be kinder due to this
nose too

Ekin su just acted like slut in the show, but somehow she has fans

nose too

Ekin su just acted like slut in the show, but somehow she has fans
She knew that’s all she was to the white guys smart little whore

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 9801
Legit LOOLED IRL

I don’t watch the show so cannot say but if she at least put on a facade then it’s all good, remeber she actually looks fully white as well and I consider her such even if she is technically a Turk. The mullato foid only has caucasoid skull but is still brown and has some black Features like lips so she cannot get away with the same shit Ekin can so she should be kinder due to this
I'm referring to full South Asian and SEA women, not the half white or half black ones, since I like mixed women. I'm mostly into Arab and mixed (all sorts of mixes) women including Latinas but a full black Caribbean/American/East African woman would be nice too as long as her virtues and personality is fantastic.

A lot of the British and Northern European white lads didn't bother with Ekin Su

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
She knew that’s all she was to the white guys smart little whore
She’s now coupled up with some “italian sicilian” who looks dravidian:feelshah: Dravide, as I like to call him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 15004