[LOVE ISLAND] Danica (mulatta) has a showdown against Billy (white) for pumping and dumping her

Who do you side with?

• Total voters
looks like porky pig

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Verdict: I side with neither.

Billy was an ass who is used to getting his own way and isn't a nice person, Danica had personality issues she needed to address and went for guys that clearly weren't into her.

Verdict: I side with neither.

Billy was an ass who is used to getting his own way and isn't a nice person, Danica had personality issues she needed to address and went for guys that clearly weren't into her.
They’re both going home anyways so it’s safe fam

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
always a pleasure to see white guys breaking ethnic girls hearts
She wants a white boi with light eyes..friendzoned king Deji cause he black as coal, she’s self-hating

i just looked him up, he's ugly as shit. i don't think love island's show runners are good at selecting attractive non-whites

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, bwrauycnee and Deleted member 9801
always a pleasure to see white guys breaking ethnic girls hearts

i just looked him up, he's ugly as shit. i don't think love island's show runners are good at selecting attractive non-whites
Most contestants are mid at best ngl. U don’t see Chads and Stacies on there often, it’s UK after all:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, eyebagcel and Xangsane
What do you think of Billy?
i like him for making the white worshipper feel insignificant. other than that idk because i dont watch the show

• JFL
  • Billy (white MTN) hooked up with Danica (mulatta HTB-Stacylite)
  • He admits after he didn't fancy her in the pie challenge, instead preferring white brunettes Paige (MTB) and Gemma (Stacylite)
  • Danica cries and believes she is worthless
  • Danica confronts Billy
  • Billy shrugs it off like it's nothing
Who do you side with?

UPDATE: BOTH DANICA AND BILLY ARE AT RISK OF BEING DUMPED
Danica still incel, from start to finish
Racepill. I didn’t know white British men were JBW only I’m shocked as Danica has european pheno with only slight black features but she looks far more Euro and she’s still being rejected 🙅‍♂️

White British men it seems are more racist than the women
Yh gemma is overrated. Paige fogs her.
I side with Billy. Danica is stupid for constantly choosing men who find her repulsive to date. She's been rejected five times, like WTF? She doesn't know how to read the room nor does she even have the decency to self evict like Samira, Liberty, and Amy did in previous seasons. Also, Gemma fogs Paige hard. Paige's face is more wrinkled than my ballsack at 24/25.

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad and bwrauycnee
I side with Billy. Danica is stupid for constantly choosing men who find her repulsive to date. She's been rejected five times, like WTF? She doesn't know how to read the room nor does she even have the decency to self evict like Samira, Liberty, and Amy did in previous seasons. Also, Gemma fogs Paige hard. Paige's face is more wrinkled than my ballsack at 24/25.
I find gemma repulsive ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad and fogdart
I find gemma repulsive ngl
The only thing that sucks about her face is her lip filler, which Paige doesn’t have. Paige looks too basic to be more than HTB.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Deleted member 9801
The only thing that sucks about her face is her lip filler, which Paige doesn’t have. Paige looks too basic to be more than HTB.
Both their faces are meh tbh

I would rate indiyah stacylite

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: kiyopon, TheChosenChad and bwrauycnee
  • He admits after he didn't fancy her in the pie challenge, instead preferring white brunettes Paige (MTB) and Gemma (Stacylite)
  • Danica confronts Billy
Who do you side with?

where can I watch these episodes online?

Did they bang or what?

Do people actually find Danica attractive i am usually attracted to mixed race women but something about her looks off to the point she is ugly to me i just cant figure out what

Billys a bitch ass nigga

• +1
  • Danica confronts Billy
Who do you side with?

Send the video of this.

love to see girls experiencing the blackpill yet again

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Here are some videos:
Typical female experience in dating haha. Chad uses her as a sex toy because he isn't interested in commitment with her.
One of the videos Danika flashes Billy :eek:

THE LAST ONE IS BRUTAL

By the way, Davide is the only Chad I see on that show.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Here are some videos:
Typical female experience in dating haha. Chad uses her as a sex toy because he isn't interested in commitment with her.

THE LAST ONE IS BRUTAL

Adam is Chad as well. Billy must be deluded to have this much confidence

How are so many dudes attracted to Paige? She has a good personality but her face is bordering on sub 5

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Xangsane and fogdart
I think her personality and demeanour is the main issue, since she is HTB-Stacylite. Mulatta isn't a bad pheno at all, and she's a white-leaning mulatta.
Don’t forget the disgusting birthmark on her thigh.

• JFL
She wouldn’t be femcel with her phenonif she had a good personality like the Turkish woman. If she just acted kind she’d not be in her situation now, the Turk woman understood the ethnic tax and knew being white passing won’t save her so she had to be kind to make up for it and it worked, this mullato foid despite being caucasoid has black female ego issues and though she was god and learnt the hard way about the race tax
I doubt Ekinsu has an ethnic tax. She fogs everyone there, and sounds like a native Brit. And she got the attention of the biggest Chads in there, Davide and Adam

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and fogdart
Here are some videos:

THE LAST ONE IS BRUTAL

Davide is 5’9

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Xangsane and enchanted_elixir
I doubt Ekinsu has an ethnic tax. She fogs everyone there, and sounds like a native Brit. And she got the attention of the biggest Chads in there, Davide and Adam
I don’t watch the show but according to @Xangsane she suffers ethnic tax, accent isn’t that effecting style combatting ethnic tax either

• +1
I don’t watch the show but according to @Xangsane she suffers ethnic tax, accent isn’t that effecting style combatting ethnic tax either
As soon as ethnically you're outside of Europe you suffer from tax but Ekinsu only gets a tiny bit of ethnic tax whereas Danica is affected greatly as she is mulatta (male equivalent of a mulatta woman is a HAPA man)

The male equivalent of a HAPA woman however is a mulatto man

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheChosenChad and PrinceLuenLeoncur
How are so many dudes attracted to Paige? She has a good personality but her face is bordering on sub 5
White brunette with tan and sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Here are some videos:

THE LAST ONE IS BRUTAL

Billy is a normie with body halo but that's chad SMV for primal foids

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 19620
Ekinsu fogs everyone there?

She is literal plastic. Botox, facelift, fake boobs, lip filler, cheek filler, rhinoplasty and the most obnoxious personality imaginable.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 19620

She is literal plastic. Botox, facelift, fake boobs, lip filler, cheek filler, rhinoplasty and the most obnoxious personality imaginable.
So is every other foid there. She just did a better job with her enhancements. Personality wise, she’s manipulative but quite charming if she like you.

So is every other foid there. She just did a better job with her enhancements. Personality wise, she’s manipulative but quite charming if she like you.
@PrinceLuenLeoncur

• JFL

• JFL
Checkout the new love island contestants for Love Island USA s4

They mog the UK contestants pretty hard.
The girls aren't inflatable plastic dolls like their UK counterparts

And look at this black on black savagery

vs

They even have a Chico lite

@tyronelite @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite

vs

View attachment 1788944

@tyronelite @Xangsane

"his eyes go to the blondes" = Racepilled, ethnic foids on suiwatch

• +1
By god name i would never even spit in the direction of those femcels. Jfl at staceys. You nigga being srs rn? What a shitshow

In the UK anything with a pulse is considered a becky. Tbf though british stacies do exist, it's just they rarely go on love island.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18840

vs

View attachment 1788944

@tyronelite @Xangsane

JFL the black chin mogs everyone :lul:

Middle guy is a legit Chad too

• JFL
  • Danica confronts Billy
Who do you side with?

Fuck off was Danica a stacylite!!

The only thing sexy about her was that glove she wore tbh