Love was INVENTED BY INCELS

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
Love is the epitome of cope.

There is no such thing as this abstract idea of "love", it is literally a bluepill coping mechanism invented by ancient incels to delude themselves into thinking they can be desired even if they're sexually unattractive.

There is no evolutionary reason for love to develop in humans nor has it been proven to exist in any other animal. Why the fuck would anyone believe it exists?

This may perhaps be the greatest lie of all time.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Deleted member 17872, disillusioned and 12 others
yep love exists in the mind only, just like homosexuality, there has been no genetic, biological,or evolutionary proof for it. it's a mental condition.

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned
Idk I think men can love things but women just use things.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
love exists but is rare
kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 22126 and 4 others
There is no evolutionary reason for love to develop in humans nor has it been proven to exist in any other animal.
Major cope bruv, almost all male animals protect their offspring & females

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
yep love exists in the mind only, just like homosexuality, there has been no genetic, biological,or evolutionary proof for it. it's a mental condition.
Gayness exists, it's a regular mental illness. However love doesn't exist at all. It's not even a condition, it's just not a thing. Noone has ever experienced it.

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxed
'Love' was created by corporations to make money. Everything regarding love has some type of monetary transaction.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, AngryShortMale, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
love exists

just bcus ur too much ugly to experience it or recieve it don't mean it dont exist

incels logic: anything that i don't have or hate = bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton, Deleted member 22126, n0rthface and 2 others
Love as most normies think of it really is just lust and physical attraction.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and stevielake
'Love' was created by corporations to make money. Everything regarding love has some type of monetary transaction.
Love exists, itsj ust that our idea of love = personnality but its just instant attraction instead

Major cope bruv, almost all male animals protect their offspring & females
Yeah, but that's a parental instinct. Not love. And animals only protect their mates in breeding season (by protect i mean contest with other males). Other than that they don't give a fuck.

Yeah, but that's a parental instinct. Not love. And animals only protect their mates in breeding season (by protect i mean contest with other males). Other than that they don't give a fuck.
That’s what love manifests as though + humans are fertile throughout the year.

Love exists, itsj ust that our idea of love = personnality but its just instant attraction instead
The bluepilled idea of love is false. If a woman really loves a man he wouldn't need to pay for an expensive wedding, ring, anniversary presents, and valentines day gifts. Even then, women will still cheat on the man. That's love based off of transaction than genuine sexual attraction.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Don Alejo Garza, alriodai and 1 other person
That’s what love manifests as though + humans are fertile throughout the year.
A woman is designed to have sex once every nine months. A man once every week or so. This leaves you with a ratio of 36 females for one man (chad). Realistically, this number used to be about half in prehistoric times (proven by research).

Do you think there would be any biological advantage to "loving" a woman you're going to replace two weeks later and not see for another 9 months, you retard?

And i really wouldn't call parental instinct love, but whatever, it isn't a thing in human males anyways (that's why you always see single mothers btw).

Do you think there would be any biological advantage to "loving" a woman you're going to replace two weeks later and not see for another 9 months, you retard?
Well obviously yes or you won’t have any offspring :feelsuhh:

Well obviously yes or you won’t have any offspring :feelsuhh:
That's taken care of by sexual desire, which obviously exists, but isn't what's called love.

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned
The bluepilled idea of love is false. If a woman really loves a man he wouldn't need to pay for an expensive wedding, ring, anniversary presents, and valentines day gifts. Even then, women will still cheat on the man. That's love based off of transaction than genuine sexual attraction.
And if a woman really loves you she won't even ask all of this of you
Proof: my ex girlfriend (we broke up bcus she went to study in canada) paid for every date we had and refused to let me pay and we used to be super close to knowing everything ab each other

it's just that u guys find the wrong person and think its love then ur idea of love gets fked up

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Don Alejo Garza
Love exists for chad.

And if a woman really loves you she won't even ask all of this of you
Proof: my ex girlfriend (we broke up bcus she went to study in canada) paid for every date we had and refused to let me pay and we used to be super close to knowing everything ab each other

it's just that u guys find the wrong person and think its love then ur idea of love gets fked up
Dating is a social construct invented by women to make them seem wanted. She was paying you to show you off. Nothing to do with love. Dating is synonymous with cuckoldry.

what looksmax.org does to a mf

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Dating is a social construct invented by women to make them seem wanted. She was paying you to show you off. Nothing to do with love. Dating is synonymous with cuckoldry.
"She was paying you to show you off"
Yes because an HTB who had access to legitamate HTNs and Chadlites would want to show an LTN like me

People try to cope so much JFL just say you're ugly and no woman is attracted to u JFL

"She was paying you to show you off"
Yes because an HTB who had access to legitamate HTNs and Chadlites would want to show an LTN like me

People try to cope so much JFL just say you're ugly and no woman is attracted to u JFL
Access to HTNs and Chadlites who clearly wouldn't date her (otherwise she wouldn't need to pay a LTN). HTNs and Chadlites are often ONS/FWB only, they don't need to cuck themselves with relationships.

Access to HTNs and Chadlites who clearly wouldn't date her (otherwise she wouldn't need to pay a LTN). HTNs and Chadlites are often ONS/FWB only, they don't need to cuck themselves with relationships.
I think you spent too much time on the internet and your whole perception of women and relationships and looks and everything else is just based on the internet since you haven't gotten outside the real world in a while JFL

Go touch some grass buddy

Go touch some grass buddy
Retarded argument. I'm a normal sociable guy, i go to school everyday, parties and clubs every now and then. It has nothing to do with my point.

"Love" is a chemical reaction that compels ppl to pair-bond. It's another social construct invented by ugly men.

I caged at "ancient incels"

that should be a new series on the history channel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye and Deleted member 21044
I caged at "ancient incels"

that should be a new series on the history channel.
Perfect show to watch when high. “Ugnar cannot get pussy, Ugnar learns he must use his 24 inch biceps to drag Stacika back to the cave for poom poom.”

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bugeye, RecessedChinCel and AchooWhalesAreBlue