Love

castizo

castizo

Kraken
What does love feel like? what does it feel like being loved by someone else

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
what does it feel like tho
for me it always felt good sometimes it feels like shit from the arguments but 70 percent of the time they end up leaving after 1 misstake u take then make fun of u for the rest of ur life abt it wont recommend

for me it always felt good sometimes it feels like shit from the arguments but 70 percent of the time they end up leaving after 1 misstake u take then make fun of u for the rest of ur life abt it wont recommend
thats not what im asking tho lol i just want to know what it feels like i have never experienced it

• Love it
Reactions: wrist cry
thats not what im asking tho lol i just want to know what it feels like i have never experienced it
i love you bhai

IMG 0072

• Woah
Reactions: castizo
feels like having someone care for you after years of only your parents and grandparents loving you a whole different experience when someone who is new to your life loves you makws you want to die for them and get married until u notice they get dry or stop loving u as much then when they leave u feel a slow and slight painfull feeling in your heart after a whole night of crying you would feel thst for a week atleast maybe even a month until you start hating them after a year or 2 it might start to get better and everythjng fill be fine as if u never started datimg and broke up

• Hmm...
this nigga wants to know what something in 2024 is non existent feels like :Comfy:

• Woah
why r u being mean to me
im jus sayin bruh :Comfy: there’s a reason ur even asking this in the first place. its become apparent to you that there is no love, just lust :Comfy:

• So Sad
My idea of love is overdosing on dapoxetine and tadalafil and fucking a bitch so hard with my roid cock that she never looks at me again 😡😡😡 I’m going insane

• Woah